Closed Thread
Page 75 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nattie! I think CD18 sounds good if that was your only patch of CM. I don't rely on post O symptoms, like sore bits, breakouts and the like, they can easily change (mine sure do! Apart from a massive slow down of my bowls, I unfortunately get that my whole TWW every time). As for hopefully being a pregnancy symptom, when did the sore nipples start this time?

AFM, surprisingly got my crosshairs, so it appears FF agrees with me on O day. Was expecting to have to argue with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the quick replies ladies! The sore nipples started at 9dpo which is very strange! I'm with u though rip I normally discount every other 2ww symptom as they always fool me but as I said b4 the only time I get sore sensitive nipples is straight after ovulation.

I caved and did a test lol BfN as expected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Renvind - *puts hand up* sorry, I have hit those temps and gotten BFN. I still think its a good sign though. I will be stalking your chart!

Mysticme -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie - 9dpo is certainly a good starting time for it to be a preggo symptom

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Renvind - *puts hand up* sorry, I have hit those temps and gotten BFN. I still think its a good sign though. I will be stalking your chart!
    Thanks Ripleigh - thats what I needed to hear...this is the best strategy for me at this point in my journey!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Nattie - 9dpo is certainly a good starting time for it to be a preggo symptom
    I totally agree!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay rip for crosshairs!
    Nattie, sore nips are still going for me, I got my BFP at 11dpo, so there's still time. A cruise sounds wonderful!
    Temp rises are always positive Ren xo
    Love to you all and mountains of baby dust of any colour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I was wondering if I could join your group?. We have been trying for number 2 for about 6 or 7 months with no luck. My charts generally look pretty good and last month I had ultrasounds and blood tests that confirmed O but still no baby

I generally have a shortish luteal phase but I have been taking chinese medicine for the past 2 cycles and I think that it has improved my luteal phase but at the expense of the start of the cycle as this month I think that I o'd on day 12. The ultrasound showed that my endometrial lining was quite thin so I really don't want to be Oing early in the cycle. I think that I will stop taking the stuff next month and see what happens.

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to O before getting a positive OPK as I think this has happened for the past 2 cycles for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lachies muma

I too have just started the Chinese herbs but I ovulated two days earlier so I guess they are diff for everyone.

As for the opks I guess anything is possible sometimes I miss the positive If I don't test twice a day but as for getting a positive after ovulation I wouldn't think so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Yay rip for crosshairs!
    Nattie, sore nips are still going for me, I got my BFP at 11dpo, so there's still time. A cruise sounds wonderful!
    Temp rises are always positive Ren xo
    Love to you all and mountains of baby dust of any colour!
    Where you testing before 11dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Hokey Pokey ♥ View Post
    Where you testing before 11dpo?
    Yup, I was a poas a holic!!! Had a big drop at 10dpo then a huge rise on day 11, so I had another go and there was the faintest of lines, I kept doing it for about a week more til I went to the dr, still got the Drs test stick in my hand bag! I am a sad little bunny! Hee, hee!