Closed Thread
Page 74 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do Rip, will have to scan and crop etc over the weekend, thanks girlsis. Bit of a shock for us both, but we are very happy that he is growing beautifully!
    Xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Drum roll please............... It's a bob! Yep we are going blue, no stuffing that one, there was a very obvious doodle! Got some lovely pics and the sonographer was just lovely, all is working as it should and he has very long arms and legs, but apart from that, all is right on track, no need to worry!

Thanks for playing lovely ones xoxoxo
    Congrats!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2b View Post
    Hi Lovely Ladies

I am new to testing, charting etc. So I have a couple of questions I hope you can help. I work as I am sure allot of you do too, so how do you test with opk at work? Or do you only do it early in the morning and then after work. And can you use your first pee in the morning to text?

I am hoping to catch the egg this month as I was so relaxed last month I thought it would happen after listening to my body boy was I wrong. So using all the assistance I can this month. DH thinks I am crazy but I thought why not something must work out of temping, opk, and maybe baby.

God luck all and I hope there is lots of to everyone
    Thanks
    No, do not use your first pee. I would buy disposable shot glasses to pee in while at work. Then you can throw them out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    OMG!!!!! I will not complain now - weeks before your wedding! Thats terrible you poor thing...my hair has grown on me, or rather I am resigned to it. Some nice work mates have said it looks good and makes me look french. We hold on to whatever keeps us happy .

The pill is a nasty nasty thing

Sorry to say, after using a chemist OPK set which worked beautifully, I purchased a bulk lot of cheap internet OPK's (about 6 months ago) - I didn't even get a slight line on them...I have now used them all up and they didn't work even a little bit for me...I think they work for some people but not others...I'm sure that they will be fine for you! Use me as the small percentage of not working, therefore statistically, they will work for you

Sorry you feel so sick

Here's to a BFP!!!!

Straws are a great thing - these things sound good to me...fingers crossed Hokey!

AFM: 6dpo and I've had a temp dip today - i think it's a bit too early for impantation dip from what I've read...
    I have a question which may be silly...at 6dpo do you think it's ok to have a hot bubble bath??? I am dying for one however don't want to risk things iykwim...

Happy Friday
    I would have one, but just not toooo hot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cutting and pasting so I don't have to rewrite it all so excuse me if you have already seen this post elsewhere.

It has taken me a while to process this but here goes:
    In 2007 when we first went to a FS in regards to TTC my AMH was 10.8! I was told back then when I was only 28 that would probably go through menopause at 40. Well I wasn't even 30 so I had plenty of time.
    AMH is tested to see what the ovarian reserve is.
    Well my AMH taken at the beginning of May is now 2.2
    FS can not say foe sure but thinks that I will most likely begin to go through menopause between 35 and 40. That only gives me 2 years. So he has told us we do not have any time to waste.
    Also DH semen only has 7% normal sperm. So out of 70 million. Only 100 thousand I think are any good. So he has to take menevit for 2 months and have a repeat test where they will do a trial prep. They take the good out and wash it etc to get it ready for IUI.
    The dr has said that we are not a suitable IVF couple. I don't know why. I think it is something to do with the low AMH but not sure.
    In 2 months time I have to go and have a lap done to ensure that I dot have any endo or blocked tubes.
    After that we will see what the sext step is.
    I contacted my super fund today to see if I can access my money to pay for the treatment. And so long as I can get a letter from my gp and one from a psych they will allow me to access my super to fund the treatment.

So there you go. In a nutshell that is where we are up to. Nothing to exciting. I am dealing with it. Until I have the lap done I won't know exactly where we stand so no real point getting too upset yet right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mystic, what heart wrenching news. Do you feel confident that the plan will come together? I am glad you have all your options on the table and it's terrific that you can access your super to be able to do it. All the love in the world, I have everything crossed that you will be holding your own bundle of pink or blue soon xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    Cutting and pasting so I don't have to rewrite it all so excuse me if you have already seen this post elsewhere.

In 2007 when we first went to a FS in regards to TTC my AMH was 10.8! I was told back then when I was only 28 that would probably go through menopause at 40. Well I wasn't even 30 so I had plenty of time.
    FS can not say foe sure but thinks that I will most likely begin to go through menopause between 35 and 40. That only gives me 2 years. So he has told us we do not have any time to waste.
    Also DH semen only has 7% normal sperm. So out of 70 million. Only 100 thousand I think are any good. So he has to take menevit for 2 months and have a repeat test where they will do a trial prep. They take the good out and wash it etc to get it ready for IUI.
    The dr has said that we are not a suitable IVF couple. I don't know why. I think it is something to do with the low AMH but not sure.
    In 2 months time I have to go and have a lap done to ensure that I dot have any endo or blocked tubes.
    I contacted my super fund today to see if I can access my money to pay for the treatment. And so long as I can get a letter from my gp and one from a psych they will allow me to access my super to fund the treatment.

So there you go. In a nutshell that is where we are up to. Nothing to exciting. I am dealing with it. Until I have the lap done I won't know exactly where we stand so no real point getting too upset yet right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I know it's been a while since my last post I have been trying to just 'take it easy and stop thinking about it' as they say lol still not working for me.

Tral that's great news!

Mystic xx my heart goes out to u hunny!

Afm we are just taking it day by day and still trying naturally - we have a cruise booked in oct so have decided if not preg by then (will be a year and a half ttc) we will do IUI

I have a quick question that is driving me mad and I hope you experts lol can help me

Haven't charted for a while cause I have been ovulating constantly at cd18 - I am currently 10dpo (estimated) and have extremely sore nipples which I normally get right after ovulation - I had been extremely sick with the flu and on antibiotics so could this have maybe made me ovulate later? Tmi warning - I had lots of cm around cd18 and none around the time of sore nipples - could the sore nipples be a preg symptom?
    Last edited by nattie84; 11-06-2011 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should also mention that (sorry tmi) I have had quite a bad yeast infection from the antibiotics for the last week so surely I couldn't of ovulated on Friday?
    Last edited by nattie84; 11-06-2011 at 10:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post

Oh Mystic - I'm so sorry, big hugs for you. I hope the waiting goes quickly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Hi ladies!

I know it's been a while since my last post I have been trying to just 'take it easy and stop thinking about it' as they say lol still not working for me.

Tral that's great news!

Mystic xx my heart goes out to u hunny!

Afm we are just taking it day by day and still trying naturally - we have a cruise booked in oct so have decided if not preg by then (will be a year and a half ttc) we will do IUI

I have a quick question that is driving me mad and I hope you experts lol can help me

Haven't charted for a while cause I have been ovulating constantly at cd18 - I am currently 10dpo (estimated) and have extremely sore nipples which I normally get right after ovulation - I had been extremely sick with the flu and on antibiotics so could this have maybe made me ovulate later? Tmi warning - I had lots of cm around cd18 and none around the time of sore nipples - could the sore nipples be a preg symptom?
    Hey Nat I love cruises!!! I hope you have a great time! In relation to your cm and sore nipples, I have heard this can be a good sign, but have no experience myself.
    Fingers crossed for you!

AFM: 7 dpo and this morning I got my highest recorded temp ever!
    If only you could win a prize for that...please please please please stay high temps!!
    To ground me, has anyone gotten this before and not got a BFP...I need to someone to set my hopes straight.

Have a great weekend - I will be heading off to high tea with a good friend soon! How very noice