Closed Thread
Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I've been charting away in the background again. I'm hoping O was on Friday. Two days of temp rises 0.17C & 0.18C respectively. It would be amazing for me to O on CD14! My crazy chinese lady got me on a 28d cycle last month (after a 43d anovulatory cycle!) and I really think she is on to something. I was a ewcm machine for 4 days straight

What do you think of my chart? Is it too early to call?

to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    Thanks caz, big temp drop for me this aam so I'm not expecting good news
    Going to go pick up some BVits to get my cycle regulated I think, want to go to see dr when I hit the year mark (august) - can anyone tell me if I go to gp or if I have to see fs???

Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    So I'm back to square one again, the ob finally arrived!!! A 42 day cycle is not fun!!!
    Lets see how I go this month with B vitamins FX
    Sorry about your temp drop...you have to get a referral from your GP to go to a FS... I've heard B Vits have had good results...good luck for this cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Mindstah View Post
    NAWWWW! Love you too Livvy! Congratulations on your twin news!! That's SO super exciting!!!
    Hi everyone else!! I'm still reading and watching for BFP's but have nothing to add. I'll just be your creepy stalker :-)
    Xoxo
    Hi Mindstah!!

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Checking in again....
    Nothing much to report, now CD34, no AF did get very very faint pink spotting but its gone again and you seriously would miss it if you wernt looking for it (AF).... im hoping that doesnt count me out of the possibility...
    boobs way more sore the last 48hours... think ill bite the bullet and get the blood test on monday... does anyone know if they can test progesterone levels?
    Im guessing if im not UTD i have a high level which may cause the boob discoloring? everything i google on the net says its a pregnancy thing but i dont believe it til i see blood work confirmation!
    Sounds good....good luck..fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by bk2b View Post
    Hi ladies

I've been charting away in the background again. I'm hoping O was on Friday. Two days of temp rises 0.17C & 0.18C respectively. It would be amazing for me to O on CD14! My crazy chinese lady got me on a 28d cycle last month (after a 43d anovulatory cycle!) and I really think she is on to something. I was a ewcm machine for 4 days straight

What do you think of my chart? Is it too early to call?

to you all xx
    Hi and welcome bk2b Looking at your chart, I would put money on you O'ing on Day 14.

Hey everyone else

AFM: My hair still looks sh*te but moving on with it.....I have a feeling I'm on 1dpo today woo hoo, here comes the dreaded tww. This is my second cycle on clomid.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Renvind For This Useful Post:

bk2b  (05-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Sorry about your temp drop...you have to get a referral from your GP to go to a FS... I've heard B Vits have had good results...good luck for this cycle...

Hi Mindstah!!

Sounds good....good luck..fingers crossed.

Hi and welcome bk2b Looking at your chart, I would put money on you O'ing on Day 14.

Hey everyone else

AFM: My hair still looks sh*te but moving on with it.....I have a feeling I'm on 1dpo today woo hoo, here comes the dreaded tww. This is my second cycle on clomid.
    Yayy for the TWW! I am 3-4 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Renvind! I really do hope CD14 was O day! I feel a bit disheartened today as I've had ewcm again but it's yellowish? never had that before since I've been watching my cm. it was a big stretchy yellowish glob.

I hope O has been and gone and my body is not messing with me again because I would seriously cry!

good luck to all in the tww and those waiting to O!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks Renvind! I really do hope CD14 was O day! I feel a bit disheartened today as I've had ewcm again but it's yellowish? never had that before since I've been watching my cm. it was a big stretchy yellowish glob.

I hope O has been and gone and my body is not messing with me again because I would seriously cry!

FX for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Checking in....
    Game over for May...finally.. as i suspected AF arrived, cannot explain the weird body changes so im putting it down to a weird hormonal after the pill thing.
    Very hard to scrape myself back together this time as it was sooooo promising... well done Caz for picking the later O date. In a way its good to know my body is working, still 13 day LP if we use the later date so i think thats 'my' length.
    FF has gone nuts haha its thrown out everything cos it cant predict fertile time, its like 2 weeks of projected fertile dates lol Any way i can rectify the cycle stats as it thinks i had a 19 day LP... which i didnt i just Od later than it says.... Ive heard you can get a long cycle now n then for no apparent reason, lets hope theyre not 34 day cycles in the future, much prefer the 27!
    Hoping we all fine June to be a lucky month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Hokey Pokey ♥ View Post
    Yayy for the TWW! I am 3-4 dpo
    Yes Hurrah for the tww....it's hope and heartache all rolled into one...who needs daytime movies for a good ol' emotional roller coaster when you've got the tww... fingers crossed for you!!!!

Hey bk2b - don't stress with the post O ewcm...i've actually had it before as well. I think I've read that it's because of a surge of something..maybe estrogen??? Can't remember.

I'm sorry to hear about AF coming Hopeful maiden. For the first few months after I stopped taking the pill, I had so many strange things happen and was convinced i was pregnant a few times...it's doesn't feel fair that our bodies play tricks with us. I now have a healthy respect for the potency of the pill...I will not take it again..

Hey everyone else..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Renvind For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (05-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join?? We"re ttc 1 st cycle was may but unfortunately AF showed up today, got my bbt thermometer today so starting temping tomorrow morn (cd2)

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Checking in....
    Game over for May...finally.. as i suspected AF arrived, cannot explain the weird body changes so im putting it down to a weird hormonal after the pill thing.
    Very hard to scrape myself back together this time as it was sooooo promising... well done Caz for picking the later O date. In a way its good to know my body is working, still 13 day LP if we use the later date so i think thats 'my' length.
    FF has gone nuts haha its thrown out everything cos it cant predict fertile time, its like 2 weeks of projected fertile dates lol Any way i can rectify the cycle stats as it thinks i had a 19 day LP... which i didnt i just Od later than it says.... Ive heard you can get a long cycle now n then for no apparent reason, lets hope theyre not 34 day cycles in the future, much prefer the 27!
    Hoping we all fine June to be a lucky month
    Hey was just wondering, what method do you have your ovulation detector set to on FF? I had mine tell me I hadn't o'd on 1 method and that I had with another method... I just have mine on advanced now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minerva23 View Post
    Can I join?? We"re ttc 1 st cycle was may but unfortunately AF showed up today, got my bbt thermometer today so starting temping tomorrow morn (cd2)
    Welcome