Closed Thread
Page 67 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    so i'm now 10dpo and been getting crampy, really thought af was going to be here as my temp went down yesterday, thats what normally happens i have found.... But when doing my temp this morning it had gone back up again!

I did an internet cheapie and course i got a bfn, will try in a few more days if still no red! I'm so over this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fx!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post
    kristabel YIPPEE!!!! Congratulations! That is awesome news

AlyLala I agree with Caz... I reckon you are 7dpo. In regards to the positive OPK's, sometimes your body gears up to O, even has the LH surge (which explains the positive OPK's) but the egg fails to release.

AFM - currently CD4 and AF is on her way out the door (see you never biatch!) and am starting to feel positive again. Here's to a blessed month!

Yayyyy on to bding!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Guys,
    Just checking in, still no AF, still feeling queasy and having hot flashes...still got the sore boobs too! Im hoping this is all good but am also talking myself into belieiving its nothing.
    Ive head DTD can help jumpstart Af so will try that... and ill see a doc next week if nothing changes.
    Hopefully soemthing either way will happen in the next few days as the uncertainty is torture!! good luck to those whoa re about to go into O time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    HI Guys,
    Just checking in, still no AF, still feeling queasy and having hot flashes...still got the sore boobs too! Im hoping this is all good but am also talking myself into belieiving its nothing.
    Ive head DTD can help jumpstart Af so will try that... and ill see a doc next week if nothing changes.
    Hopefully soemthing either way will happen in the next few days as the uncertainty is torture!! good luck to those whoa re about to go into O time!
    AF usually comes for me after I have 'the big o'

Good luck!

AFM, DP is 30!!! OMG. He's so old compared to me!!! haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    HI Guys,
    Your chart looks good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hokey - I reckon yesterday was O day for you. I've called it on the front page. Lol. Hope you don't mind. I'm excited!! Bring on 10/11DPO for test day!!

Wonder where Ellie's at. I want her to test!!!

Hopeful & Rymes - things are still looking good for you two as well. The two week wait always sucks. Just ask some of the poor ladies in here who have been through them every cycle for months - years. My fingers are crossed for you both

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (03-06-2011)

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Hokey -

Hopeful & Rymes - things are still looking good for you two as well. The two week wait always sucks. Just ask some of the poor ladies in here who have been through them every cycle for months - years. My fingers are crossed for you both
    Thanks caz, big temp drop for me this aam so I'm not expecting good news
    Going to go pick up some BVits to get my cycle regulated I think, want to go to see dr when I hit the year mark (august) - can anyone tell me if I go to gp or if I have to see fs???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    Thanks caz, big temp drop for me this aam so I'm not expecting good news
    Going to go pick up some BVits to get my cycle regulated I think, want to go to see dr when I hit the year mark (august) - can anyone tell me if I go to gp or if I have to see fs???
    Doc first, then you get a referral. Huge to you from me...

HopefulM I'm still hoping for you!
    Silent I'll cry!! I'm 35, and DH is 42!!!
    Caz Hey honey - how're you feeling - not so long for you now! Feels like yesterday you were excited over your bfp!

AFM Removed.
    Last edited by Catkin; 04-06-2011 at 16:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nawww look at your little peanut!! So cute

I'm doing well thanks! Was really really sick with the flu for a good couple of weeks, which totally sucked a$s, but all better now.

Starting to feel very FULL of baby and a little uncomfortable now. Can feel myself stretching. Only 7 weeks left!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (04-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling all emotional this morn and just wanted to come in and tell u ladies that i love u!!! This post is where I began here and I love that I'm still considered a part of it. Xoxoxo