Closed Thread
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've only begun charting at the beginning of this cycle, and am just wondering if you can help me out - I have had ridiculous pregnant symptoms, but keep getting either BFN's or the faintest, faint faint line than only I and a few others could see yesterday.
    Am I onto something, or is it all in my head ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Livvy - OMG! How exciting!

Kristibel - congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyLala View Post
    Hi ladies,

I've only begun charting at the beginning of this cycle, and am just wondering if you can help me out - I have had ridiculous pregnant symptoms, but keep getting either BFN's or the faintest, faint faint line than only I and a few others could see yesterday.
    Am I onto something, or is it all in my head ??
    Looking at your chart I think FF is wrong and you're actually either 7 or 9 DPO. The 4 positive OPK's you had is a little odd as is the temp drop after them, so I don't think you actually O'd when FF says you did.

The faint line is a very good sign that you may be 9DPO and UTD. Hopefully in a few more days you'll get a clear +

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Looking at your chart I think FF is wrong and you're actually either 7 or 9 DPO. The 4 positive OPK's you had is a little odd as is the temp drop after them, so I don't think you actually O'd when FF says you did.

The faint line is a very good sign that you may be 9DPO and UTD. Hopefully in a few more days you'll get a clear +

Good luck
    Thankyou - I put the OPK's as positive as I could see faint lines on them, but have since learnt for those it needs to be the same colour as the control line - my bad. If I ovulated late then I'm thinking I won't be in for a BFP as I got the flu right after I thought I had O'd and stayed away from each other in that sense!

Thankyou though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Alylala....you're chart is a bit confusing to me (sorry)...how long are your cycle's usually? and do you have an idea of when you usually O? As Caz says, hopefully you will get a nice clear BFP soon..

Well, hello CD12 for me...I'm in a good mood today, as I have a day off work and I'm going shopping ...

Have a great Wednesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    kristabel YIPPEE!!!! Congratulations! That is awesome news

AlyLala I agree with Caz... I reckon you are 7dpo. In regards to the positive OPK's, sometimes your body gears up to O, even has the LH surge (which explains the positive OPK's) but the egg fails to release.

AFM - currently CD4 and AF is on her way out the door (see you never biatch!) and am starting to feel positive again. Here's to a blessed month!
    Last edited by FutureMa; 01-06-2011 at 09:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    Great news that your lp is getting longer!!! Well done
    When do you start taking the B vits? First day of af or when its finished??? Mine not here yet, its 6dpo so I assume I will be seeing it soon
    Morning hunny!! I take the B vits all month long! The only vitamins I stop taking over AF is Vitex, to give my body a rest. You can start taking the B vits as soon as they arrive. I hope they deliver you some fast results

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FutureMa For This Useful Post:

ryemsmum  (01-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    hey
    I did think that too, but then i dont know as im new to this stuff...
    From what i understand sometimes you have weird long pre o times but the after O is meant to stay the same... i usually get a 13 day LP.
    Maybe i od twice? in which case i may of missed the timezone as was expecting AF to come..
    Wish i knew what th hell is happening, CD30 has never ever happened to me before... i just want either way no more limbo... I read an article that said implantation dates impact the pee test and it needs to be implanted 7+ days for a pee test to pick up HCG so maybe i implanted later or of course my body is playing games on me
    This is torture, no AF as yet, might go to a doc next week if im still AFless. Still feeling queasy too. hot and cold flashes which drive me nuts!
    by the way, a friend used first reponse early and got negatives, and she used em as a laugh a few weeks ago and negative... shes 8mths UTD! funny eh?
    Just praying theres nothing wrong with me, as im getting a bit anxious
    Hi hunny, I've just checked out your chart and I've got to agree with Caz. I think you O'd on CD23. It looks like your body may have geared up to O on CD15 but failed to release the egg. This would mean you are only 7dpo at the moment. I would try testing again in 3 or 4 days

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm now 10dpo and been getting crampy, really thought af was going to be here as my temp went down yesterday, thats what normally happens I have found.... But when doing my temp this morning it had gone back up again!

I did an internet cheapie and course I got a bfn, will try in a few more days if still no red! I'm so over this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi ladies!
    So yesterday got my + opk and a temp dip which seems to happen before O so last night we bd!

But.. this morning I have another + opk so I could be O-1 rather than being right on O??

Oh well still think I am in for a good shot, right? And for blue!