Closed Thread
Page 65 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Hello ladies
    Sos orry your out this month Ma, bring on June
    Well i did POAS again and it was negative, i did use the FREP cos i figured it was a good choice, the adds certainly sell it well. No idea why im getting a negative cos AF is nowhere to be seen and i am now 2 days late....
    Everyt ime i eat i feel very queasy, last night i actually almost puked was nasty.... but according to the 99% accuracy im not UTD
    Im now praying hoping etc that im one of the ones who take awhile for the hormones to show up in pee... otherwise im worried somethings wrong with me
    Also worried its an evil pill trick can you have a nice regular cycle 2 times in a row and then it throws you out? i dunno even when off the pill in breaks i had on time cycles so this is weird... and of course strage darker boobs also weird too. either Af or BFP turns up again, ill test in a few days if igure as long as temps are up im in with a chance? Thanks for your support really helps!!
    Hey mate, I actually have a feeling that FF is wrong, and you're actually only 7DPO not 15. What does everyone else think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey
    I did think that too, but then i dont know as im new to this stuff...
    From what i understand sometimes you have weird long pre o times but the after O is meant to stay the same... i usually get a 13 day LP.
    Maybe i od twice? in which case i may of missed the timezone as was expecting AF to come..
    Wish i knew what th hell is happening, CD30 has never ever happened to me before... i just want either way no more limbo... I read an article that said implantation dates impact the pee test and it needs to be implanted 7+ days for a pee test to pick up HCG so maybe i implanted later or of course my body is playing games on me
    This is torture, no AF as yet, might go to a doc next week if im still AFless. Still feeling queasy too. hot and cold flashes which drive me nuts!
    by the way, a friend used first reponse early and got negatives, and she used em as a laugh a few weeks ago and negative... shes 8mths UTD! funny eh?
    Just praying theres nothing wrong with me, as im getting a bit anxious

Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Hey mate, I actually have a feeling that FF is wrong, and you're actually only 7DPO not 15. What does everyone else think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah, Pre O times can be any length, and even the most regular person can all of a sudden have a really long cycle for no particular reason. LP is usually the same each month. A 13 day LP is fairly average and a good length.

You wouldn't have O'd twice, but you may have been gearing up to O and it didn't happen and instead happened a week later. I honestly think you're 7DPO not 15DPO. DO you think you would have DTD around that time? If so, hopefully your BFP shows up by Saturday, and if not, AF should rock up around Monday next week. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    hey lovely ladies, i just wanted to quickly drop in and tell you all my news, i had my first ultrasound today, and we're officially pregnant with twins
    Congratulations Livvy! Such wonderful news after your long journey! Keep us updated with how things are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with you Caz. Think it's 7DPO and not 15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kristibel View Post
    Morning ladies.

Thought i just pop in and tell you all my fabulous news.
    Did a test last night for the fun of it and nearly fell over when there was the faintest faintest line. Thought it could of been an evap as you could hardly see it so did another one the same faint line..no tests left didnt get a wink of sleep last night. So first thing this morning went out and brought a digital and yep sure enough . Dp still doesnt know as he thinks the lines have to be the same colour and i dont want to tell him the news over the phone. so had to share it with you girls..
    Im so impatient i have a docs app in an hour to confirm it hehe then im off to buy some ribbon to tie a CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU DADDY card on the digital for daddy when he gets home
    im so excited..only 11dpo so praying this little one sticks
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone!!!!

Firstly.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    hey lovely ladies, i just wanted to quickly drop in and tell you all my news, i had my first ultrasound today, and we're officially pregnant with twins
    Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! That is so wonderful to hear. Congrats Livvy!!

and secondly.....

Congrats Kristibel~!!!!! How exciting for you!!!
    Futurema - sorry to hear that AF came Futurema - hurrah for a longer LP though (I know how that feels ) and shorter cycle...here's to next month for you!!

Sorry to hear that AF is close by Ellymoe...I hate that decent...

I think I agree with Caz as well....but strange that your cycle is unusually long...hmmmm - your chart looks great though, and lots of women don't get a BFP for weeks past AF's due date.. My dear, my fingers are crossed for you!

Hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    AFM: My temps appear to be starting their decent like last month - nooooooooo!
    Actually Elly, I don't think your chart looks too bad at all so far...I still have hope for you.

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Actually Elly, I don't think your chart looks too bad at all so far...I still have hope for you.
    I agree, Im not that great at chart reading but I would say it looks to me like an implantation dip on 7dpo!
    Good luck