Closed Thread
Page 62 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Hello
    Can i join this group?
    Charting as best i can, damned if i know whats happening tho!!
    TTC since March when i stopped the pill, been on a rollercoaster ever since!
    Last month was convinced i was pregnant, but turns out i wasnt.... totally devestated so this time im trying to stay grounded (like thats possible i feel like im a symptom watchdog!!)

The last 2 cycles temps drop before AF.
    Supposed to get AF tomorrow, but temps have hit a whole new high.... any thoughts?
    Support would be muchly appreictated as all my friends who were interested in TTC have all succeeded im the last one in the race
    for everyone who is also in the chaos of the TTW!!
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ma, yup i take my temps within 20mins of eachther, no idea why the open circles are there, cos all the times are within 20mins... Its been a weird month temps wise, all over much lower than usual cept for the last 3 days which are heaps higher... i guess im lucky my cycles looked normal last time with the first natural cycle, with clear pre O, O and post O...samwe this time just this month low temps until now, even FF is calling it triphasic... who knows!! hopefully its good news FF says to test sunday so will do assuming Af stays away! Thanks for the welcome

[QUOTE=FutureMa;5855225]
    HopefulMaiden - Welcome!! I stopped the pill in February so I can totally relate to the "rollercoaster" feeling. This month is the first month where my chart actually resembles a normal cycle.

I've just checked out your chart and notice you have a lot of open circles in your luteal phase. Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning? It's hard to interpret otherwise. However, your high temp today does look promising but a single temp shouldn't be analysed by itself. Your chart should be analysed as a whole pattern to gain a true understanding of what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    FutureMa - Seriously... I'd poas again today, on an internet one chances are it'll make you feel a whole lot better =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Futurema - Please - POAS again!!! I cant stand the suspense...it may still be too early but your chart looks great...

Hi Hopeful Maiden - after about 10 years + on the pill, I stopped it about April last year, and I feel that my cycles only settled down about 4 months ago..it's crazy. I don't think I will ever go on the pill again...12 months later ttc , I don't think I will need to LOL!

Hey everyone - Happy Friday - clomid is making my pre- O temps go nuts...hope everyone is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HopefulM: I was on the pill for 17 years - came off last June just before a cone biopsy. We didn't try that cycle (for obvious reasons!!) but I was UTD the next cycle. Didn't end well, but since then we've definitely had a fert egg 5 times...! So it's very different for different people and it's very possible to get UTD v fast In some ways the pill helps, as it's tricking the body into thinking its pregnant while you're on it, and there's a theory that for some people at least it helps them get UTD afterwards.

afm... I think my OB is trying to poison me. I'm suffering from the normal preg constipation issue and she's suggested Epsom Salts. I've waited til the weekend to try them in case of extreme effects (not good at work - I'm a swim teacher now) ond *dear god* they're disgusting. Really utterly gag-inducingly foul. The taste and sensation in my mouth is still there after half an hour and I think I might which worries me as it'll put it all back in my mouth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yup... only isn't violent enough to describe it You know when you think your toenails are going to come up too? And you're left retching with *huge* spasms afterwards...?

I think I need to find another "safe" cure... I think she said movicol was ok too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hugs Cat! That sounds horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cat, i dont envy you... thanks for posting tho its good to hear others experiences... so sorry to hear of your losses.
    Weird how much coming off the pill can convince you of UTD cruel also..
    for this cycle, got some weird symptoms which i know are also pregnancy but dotn want o get my hopes up... im officially late tomorrow assuming my last 2 cycles are a pattern of course!

Anyone else felt twinges in their bellies not really cramps but pulling kinda feeling? Very differnt from AF cramps... happy to say so far no sign of her
    im scared that just cos ive had a predictable pattern thus far that itll all go out the window and it wont be a baby i hear ladies who take ages to get into a pattern after the pill, but mine went right into one based on last 2 cycles....
    Will POAS tomorrow as FF suggests assuming im AF free and my temps high again Good luck to anyone else in the same boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    HopefulM: I was on the pill for 17 years - came off last June just before a cone biopsy. We didn't try that cycle (for obvious reasons!!) but I was UTD the next cycle. Didn't end well, but since then we've definitely had a fert egg 5 times...! So it's very different for different people and it's very possible to get UTD v fast In some ways the pill helps, as it's tricking the body into thinking its pregnant while you're on it, and there's a theory that for some people at least it helps them get UTD afterwards.

afm... I think my OB is trying to poison me. I'm suffering from the normal preg constipation issue and she's suggested Epsom Salts. I've waited til the weekend to try them in case of extreme effects (not good at work - I'm a swim teacher now) ond *dear god* they're disgusting. Really utterly gag-inducingly foul. The taste and sensation in my mouth is still there after half an hour and I think I might which worries me as it'll put it all back in my mouth!

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    cat, i dont envy you... thanks for posting tho its good to hear others experiences... so sorry to hear of your losses.
    Weird how much coming off the pill can convince you of UTD cruel also..
    for this cycle, got some weird symptoms which i know are also pregnancy but dotn want o get my hopes up... im officially late tomorrow assuming my last 2 cycles are a pattern of course!

Anyone else felt twinges in their bellies not really cramps but pulling kinda feeling? Very differnt from AF cramps... happy to say so far no sign of her
    im scared that just cos ive had a predictable pattern thus far that itll all go out the window and it wont be a baby i hear ladies who take ages to get into a pattern after the pill, but mine went right into one based on last 2 cycles....
    Will POAS tomorrow as FF suggests assuming im AF free and my temps high again Good luck to anyone else in the same boat!!
    I'm 5dpo and have had funny pulling feelings today, Im not expecting much as I discovered that I o'd really late into my cycle (day 31) and a lady that looked at my chart says I have short luteal phases, so I'm not looking too optimistic about it,at least if I don't get utd this month that explains to me why we are having trouble doing so, I will be starting on B6 vitamins next cycle to see how that goes....
    Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    I'm 5dpo and have had funny pulling feelings today, Im not expecting much as I discovered that I o'd really late into my cycle (day 31) and a lady that looked at my chart says I have short luteal phases, so I'm not looking too optimistic about it,at least if I don't get utd this month that explains to me why we are having trouble doing so, I will be starting on B6 vitamins next cycle to see how that goes....
    Good luck to you
    good luck rye, i also look like i have been punched in the boobs... its spinning me out still convinced Af will turn up but im gonna POAS anyway in the morning... keep me posted, i had a short leutal phase initially and took a vitamin B complex and vit D and it went from 9-12days next cycle....hopefully thatll help you too! were both UTD!!!