Closed Thread
Page 62 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1347
  1. #611
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    992
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Hello
    Can i join this group?
    Charting as best i can, damned if i know whats happening tho!!
    TTC since March when i stopped the pill, been on a rollercoaster ever since!
    Last month was convinced i was pregnant, but turns out i wasnt.... totally devestated so this time im trying to stay grounded (like thats possible i feel like im a symptom watchdog!!)

    The last 2 cycles temps drop before AF.
    Supposed to get AF tomorrow, but temps have hit a whole new high.... any thoughts?
    Support would be muchly appreictated as all my friends who were interested in TTC have all succeeded im the last one in the race
    for everyone who is also in the chaos of the TTW!!
    Welcome

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ma, yup i take my temps within 20mins of eachther, no idea why the open circles are there, cos all the times are within 20mins... Its been a weird month temps wise, all over much lower than usual cept for the last 3 days which are heaps higher... i guess im lucky my cycles looked normal last time with the first natural cycle, with clear pre O, O and post O...samwe this time just this month low temps until now, even FF is calling it triphasic... who knows!! hopefully its good news FF says to test sunday so will do assuming Af stays away! Thanks for the welcome

    [QUOTE=FutureMa;5855225]
    HopefulMaiden - Welcome!! I stopped the pill in February so I can totally relate to the "rollercoaster" feeling. This month is the first month where my chart actually resembles a normal cycle.

    I've just checked out your chart and notice you have a lot of open circles in your luteal phase. Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning? It's hard to interpret otherwise. However, your high temp today does look promising but a single temp shouldn't be analysed by itself. Your chart should be analysed as a whole pattern to gain a true understanding of what's going on.

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    By the Sea :)
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    50
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    FutureMa - Seriously... I'd poas again today, on an internet one chances are it'll make you feel a whole lot better =)

  4. #614
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    658
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    42
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Futurema - Please - POAS again!!! I cant stand the suspense...it may still be too early but your chart looks great...

    Hi Hopeful Maiden - after about 10 years + on the pill, I stopped it about April last year, and I feel that my cycles only settled down about 4 months ago..it's crazy. I don't think I will ever go on the pill again...12 months later ttc , I don't think I will need to LOL!

    Hey everyone - Happy Friday - clomid is making my pre- O temps go nuts...hope everyone is fine

  5. #615
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    By the Sea :)
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    50
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HopefulM: I was on the pill for 17 years - came off last June just before a cone biopsy. We didn't try that cycle (for obvious reasons!!) but I was UTD the next cycle. Didn't end well, but since then we've definitely had a fert egg 5 times...! So it's very different for different people and it's very possible to get UTD v fast In some ways the pill helps, as it's tricking the body into thinking its pregnant while you're on it, and there's a theory that for some people at least it helps them get UTD afterwards.

    afm... I think my OB is trying to poison me. I'm suffering from the normal preg constipation issue and she's suggested Epsom Salts. I've waited til the weekend to try them in case of extreme effects (not good at work - I'm a swim teacher now) ond *dear god* they're disgusting. Really utterly gag-inducingly foul. The taste and sensation in my mouth is still there after half an hour and I think I might which worries me as it'll put it all back in my mouth!

  6. #616
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    By the Sea :)
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    50
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yup... only isn't violent enough to describe it You know when you think your toenails are going to come up too? And you're left retching with *huge* spasms afterwards...?

    I think I need to find another "safe" cure... I think she said movicol was ok too...

  7. #617
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Melbourne
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks
    1,097
    Thanked
    316
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hugs Cat! That sounds horrible!

  8. #618
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    cat, i dont envy you... thanks for posting tho its good to hear others experiences... so sorry to hear of your losses.
    Weird how much coming off the pill can convince you of UTD cruel also..
    for this cycle, got some weird symptoms which i know are also pregnancy but dotn want o get my hopes up... im officially late tomorrow assuming my last 2 cycles are a pattern of course!

    Anyone else felt twinges in their bellies not really cramps but pulling kinda feeling? Very differnt from AF cramps... happy to say so far no sign of her
    im scared that just cos ive had a predictable pattern thus far that itll all go out the window and it wont be a baby i hear ladies who take ages to get into a pattern after the pill, but mine went right into one based on last 2 cycles....
    Will POAS tomorrow as FF suggests assuming im AF free and my temps high again Good luck to anyone else in the same boat!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    HopefulM: I was on the pill for 17 years - came off last June just before a cone biopsy. We didn't try that cycle (for obvious reasons!!) but I was UTD the next cycle. Didn't end well, but since then we've definitely had a fert egg 5 times...! So it's very different for different people and it's very possible to get UTD v fast In some ways the pill helps, as it's tricking the body into thinking its pregnant while you're on it, and there's a theory that for some people at least it helps them get UTD afterwards.

    afm... I think my OB is trying to poison me. I'm suffering from the normal preg constipation issue and she's suggested Epsom Salts. I've waited til the weekend to try them in case of extreme effects (not good at work - I'm a swim teacher now) ond *dear god* they're disgusting. Really utterly gag-inducingly foul. The taste and sensation in my mouth is still there after half an hour and I think I might which worries me as it'll put it all back in my mouth!

  9. #619
    ryemsmum's Avatar
    ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    cat, i dont envy you... thanks for posting tho its good to hear others experiences... so sorry to hear of your losses.
    Weird how much coming off the pill can convince you of UTD cruel also..
    for this cycle, got some weird symptoms which i know are also pregnancy but dotn want o get my hopes up... im officially late tomorrow assuming my last 2 cycles are a pattern of course!

    Anyone else felt twinges in their bellies not really cramps but pulling kinda feeling? Very differnt from AF cramps... happy to say so far no sign of her
    im scared that just cos ive had a predictable pattern thus far that itll all go out the window and it wont be a baby i hear ladies who take ages to get into a pattern after the pill, but mine went right into one based on last 2 cycles....
    Will POAS tomorrow as FF suggests assuming im AF free and my temps high again Good luck to anyone else in the same boat!!
    I'm 5dpo and have had funny pulling feelings today, Im not expecting much as I discovered that I o'd really late into my cycle (day 31) and a lady that looked at my chart says I have short luteal phases, so I'm not looking too optimistic about it,at least if I don't get utd this month that explains to me why we are having trouble doing so, I will be starting on B6 vitamins next cycle to see how that goes....
    Good luck to you

  10. #620
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    I'm 5dpo and have had funny pulling feelings today, Im not expecting much as I discovered that I o'd really late into my cycle (day 31) and a lady that looked at my chart says I have short luteal phases, so I'm not looking too optimistic about it,at least if I don't get utd this month that explains to me why we are having trouble doing so, I will be starting on B6 vitamins next cycle to see how that goes....
    Good luck to you
    good luck rye, i also look like i have been punched in the boobs... its spinning me out still convinced Af will turn up but im gonna POAS anyway in the morning... keep me posted, i had a short leutal phase initially and took a vitamin B complex and vit D and it went from 9-12days next cycle....hopefully thatll help you too! were both UTD!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Chat for the BBT Charting Crew - AND the Graduates! #4
    By CazHazKidz in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 26-07-2015, 11:02
  2. Illawarra TTC Crew
    By socko in forum Illawarra
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 30-10-2013, 21:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!