Closed Thread
Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RyEmsMum - Welcome! You poor thing look at the cycle you are having! Are you doing OPKs? Your temps stay up for a good 18+ days!

FutureMa - Arrrghh! Where are you?? Have you Peed???? LMAO

AFM - Well looks like I had a 2.5 day AF *sigh* come on witchy get your act together. Well now the guessing game begins. When will I O this month??? Last month was CD11/12 and the month before was CD22. Crazyness! OK, I'm still seeing a Long cycle/Short Cycle/Long/Short pattern & so would be on the long cycle this time. So I am predicting O to be between CD16-22 , hoping for CD16

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    Hi ladies, Caz invited me to join your thread so HI!!!
    I have noticed going through old charts that I ov later than I should.... is this something that could be stopping me from getting pregy? Do I need to go to the dr to get clomid or something???

Anyway FF has predicted 3 different o times for me this cycle, the most recent one puts me at 3dpo, so I guess I agree with it as I had a ton of EWCM, more than I have noticed before... DH and I BD'd that day and the day before so I'm praying that something good happens as I am cycle 9 of ttc and every month gets harder

Here is a link to my chart - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1acc88

SSBD to you all who don't have that magical BFP yet xox
    Welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your well wishes...

I POAS this morning and it was clearly BFN

Looks like that line was an evap - so BEWARE of internet cheapies and evil evaps... Booooooo!!!

Still, I have hope. Only 9 dpo and my temps are still up. Please send me babydust ladies!

For my fellow POAS addicts - I will be peeing again tomorrow so stay tuned!! hehehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ryemsmum!!

I've just checked out your chart and it appear that you O late AND you have a short LP (luteal phase).

I had this too!! And it can mean that you have low progesterone and may mean your body can't hold onto a BFP even if you do conceive.

This month, I started taking Vitex and a B Complex vitamin which contains 50mg B6. The Vitex is supposed to help your body to produce a stronger O and help your progesterone levels. The B Complex helps with lengthening your luteal phase so the bubba can stick. I take one Vitex capsule 1000mg first thing in the morning before breakfast and I take the B Complex with my other vitamins at lunch time with food.

So far, I have O'd 6 days earlier (CD18) and I'm currently on 9 DPO with no spotting

Maybe this something to give a go before you go down the clomid route??
    Last edited by FutureMa; 26-05-2011 at 16:10.

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post
    Welcome Hokey Pokey!!

I've just checked out your chart and it appear that you O late AND you have a short LP (luteal phase).

I had this too!! And it can mean that you have low progesterone and may mean your body can't hold onto a BFP even if you do conceive.

This month, I started taking Vitex and a B Complex vitamin which contains 50mg B6. The Vitex is supposed to help your body to produce a stronger O and help your progesterone levels. The B Complex helps with lengthening your luteal phase so the bubba can stick. I take one Vitex capsule 1000mg first thing in the morning before breakfast and I take the B Complex with my other vitamins at lunch time with food.

So far, I have O'd 6 days earlier (CD18) and I'm currently on 9 DPO with no spotting

Maybe this something to give a go before you go down the clomid route??
    Were you meaning me??? I'm guessing you were.... Thanks for your advice, I will see how the rest of this cycle works out and then maybe I might give what you try a shot.....
    I was a bit gutted this week, my bf and I were due for af the same time (before my body started playing up) and she got a bfp, and I was all excited because obviously my af didn't show up either, so happy for her, but sad for me as I been trying longer than her.

Sorry to hear about the bfn's ladies, ssbd to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    Were you meaning me??? I'm guessing you were.... Thanks for your advice, I will see how the rest of this cycle works out and then maybe I might give what you try a shot.....
    I was a bit gutted this week, my bf and I were due for af the same time (before my body started playing up) and she got a bfp, and I was all excited because obviously my af didn't show up either, so happy for her, but sad for me as I been trying longer than her.

Sorry to hear about the bfn's ladies, ssbd to you all!
    Oops... that was for you - just edited my post. Was looking at Hokey Pokey's post when I wrote it and obviously got confused... baby brain???!

I know how you feel. I am supporting my bestie through an abortion at the moment. So devastating for me (because I am Pro-Life) but I have to support her because she has no one else. I always think to myself that all of these knocks are somehow preparing me for parenthood!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone - haven't been around much this week - having internet problems...

Hello Ryemsmum, Futurema and Kristabel

Congrats again on Lillian M23g!!! How wonderful for you and so nice of you to share and give us all hope

Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    SRF - That ring is gorgeous!!

Lovely to see some new ladies joining us! We hope your stay is fruitful LOL

AFM - CD3 & AF is still here YAY!! Yes I am glad - because I was stressing over last 2 months 1.5 day AFs!! So nice proper AF & we're all set for month 12 right!!
    Month 12 starts for us next week too - here's for a nice proper and sticky month for you!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes...

Looks like that line was an evap - so BEWARE of internet cheapies and evil evaps... Booooooo!!!

Still, I have hope. Only 9 dpo and my temps are still up. Please send me babydust ladies!

For my fellow POAS addicts - I will be peeing again tomorrow so stay tuned!! hehehehe
    Oh no!!!! I was so excited for you....I hope your temps stay up. I once ordered a whole heap of OPK's from the internet, after buying an expensive chemist pack that did actually work - of course I never got another positivie OPK so stopped using them. So I am very cautious of the internet cheapies...of course I ordered some cheap HPT's too - stupid tests...I never got one positive!!! I blame them completely LOL.

Hey to everyone else...not much happening for me...CD6 and just waiting to lay my golden egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Future, What did you pee on though - remember, a lot of the "internet cheapies" actually have a much higher sensitivity than more expensive ones. For example, the internet ones I use will show a +ve at 10miu HcG and FRER quoted level is 25miu - which would mean you could get a +ve 2-3 days earlier on the internet stick. If I was you I'd use another internet one and see if it's darker... and wait a few days for the "better" test.

It is always possible to have a "chemie" too - but even then, a chemie (god knows why it's called that, neither my OB nor my doc use that term as they think it's misleading) still indicates that fertilisation has occurred and that implantation has at least started as there is no other way for HcG to be present in your blood****** (not quite true, but under these circumstances I don't think uterine or other cancers are an issue...)

If the line came up within time, chances are it was a true positive. If it appeared afterwards (and Crystal Clear are notorious for evaps, even quite quickly so that's not just a problem with the others (and with the paper dip ones it seems to be less common))

So anyway, chin up and poas on a cheapie as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Can i join this group?
    Charting as best i can, damned if i know whats happening tho!!
    TTC since March when i stopped the pill, been on a rollercoaster ever since!
    Last month was convinced i was pregnant, but turns out i wasnt.... totally devestated so this time im trying to stay grounded (like thats possible i feel like im a symptom watchdog!!)

The last 2 cycles temps drop before AF.
    Supposed to get AF tomorrow, but temps have hit a whole new high.... any thoughts?
    Support would be muchly appreictated as all my friends who were interested in TTC have all succeeded im the last one in the race
    for everyone who is also in the chaos of the TTW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catkin - Thanks for that info - am too scared to POAS today so I am waiting now until tomorrow or Sunday. I will definitely try another internet cheapie as per your advice before an FRER.

HopefulMaiden - Welcome!! I stopped the pill in February so I can totally relate to the "rollercoaster" feeling. This month is the first month where my chart actually resembles a normal cycle.

I've just checked out your chart and notice you have a lot of open circles in your luteal phase. Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning? It's hard to interpret otherwise. However, your high temp today does look promising but a single temp shouldn't be analysed by itself. Your chart should be analysed as a whole pattern to gain a true understanding of what's going on.

AFM - My chart went triphasic today!! YIPPEEEE!! Got the notification from FF so am pretty excited. I am really praying that this is a positive sign for me.