Closed Thread
Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Thanks for the well wishes. Will be leaving home for the hospy in around an hour and by 9.30am or thereabouts will be mum to 4 little princesses.

I admit that even though I have had 3 previous sections, I am still nervous, excited and apprehensive all at the same time (not to mention hungry and thirsty as I had to fast from 3am this morning!!)

Caz or Mindy will probably post all the details when DH updates my FB page later on today.

Good luck to all those preggy girls, ttc and those in the TWW! Sending everyone lots of !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Hello everyone! Thanks for the well wishes. Will be leaving home for the hospy in around an hour and by 9.30am or thereabouts will be mum to 4 little princesses.

I admit that even though I have had 3 previous sections, I am still nervous, excited and apprehensive all at the same time (not to mention hungry and thirsty as I had to fast from 3am this morning!!)

Caz or Mindy will probably post all the details when DH updates my FB page later on today.

Good luck to all those preggy girls, ttc and those in the TWW! Sending everyone lots of !

Thanks
    Reviews
    wooohooo, Mum23G!!!! Can't wait to see how it all goes. Best wishes on your baby's BIRTH day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Hope you are having the best cuddles right now M24!!!

9DPO - BFN

Had some interesting twinges last night just as we went to bed. Felt like waves of I guess hot cramps, but in only one tiny spot on left side of my uterus. It would happen every minute or so, for maybe 10-15 mins? Each time I am thinking, yay you get comfy in there!! LOL. Very slight temp drop today. Do I let my hopes go up?? Oh and my temps are currently matching my chemie cycle so thats weird.
    Last edited by Ripleigh; 19-05-2011 at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently stalking M23G (now M24G!!!) Facebook page! Can't wait for the neeeewwws!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hurrah for M23/4!!!

Hey Ripleigh - I hope it's a bubba snuggling up in there...you're chart still looks nice...

and HOORAH - tomorrow is Friday - thank goodness on behalf of Cat!!!!

AFM: Temp dip again - I thought I felt crampy this morning - not sure if I imagined it or not, but really felt blah to the extent I put a liner on waiting for AF. Nothing yet though. Had some crazy bad dreams, and some really hot facial flushing happening for a brief moment yesterday afternoon. From what I can tell the hot flash is most likely due to my clomid.

I totally have no signs/symptoms still...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Morning Ladies!

Hope you are having the best cuddles right now M24!!!

9DPO - BFN

Had some interesting twinges last night just as we went to bed. Felt like waves of I guess hot cramps, but in only one tiny spot on left side of my uterus. It would happen every minute or so, for maybe 10-15 mins? Each time I am thinking, yay you get comfy in there!! LOL. Very slight temp drop today. Do I let my hopes go up?? Oh and my temps are currently matching my chemie cycle so thats weird.
    Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rip, fingers crossed for you sweet...funny you should say that though coz today i have had the same sensation, you explain it very well.

Im hoping m23/4 is to busy with her new bubba to let us all know how she went today.....its probably the last thing i want to do is log into bubhub after bubs is born...but we are dying to know if she is ok.

Ive been quietly reading along, not updating my temp chart (very naughty) and hope everyone is well. I had my progesterone test today to see if any of my 3 huge follies were released, so hopefully will get results tomorrow !

Good luck catkin for you scan tomorrow mwah.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (20-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missmya84, there is a button that says 'share' on the page, I think it is below the chart somewhere. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    M24G is doing well according to Facebook, I'll let her tell u the details of beautiful girl number 4 but her and Bub are doing well and resting :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (20-05-2011),traloumick  (20-05-2011)