Closed Thread
Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Hey Ren, temp went up a little bit....did you test????????
    Hey Ripleigh - Thanks for asking I was hoping for more of a temp rise then what I got...I ask for too much I know...I actually think I have anxiety over testing.

I have a spare one I found so will think of testing in the morning.

I'm getting occassional sharp pains in breasts, but really, I have no other "symptoms", apart from being really gassy (even more than usual lol) even my sore nipples have calmed down a bit..

Are you planning to POAS on Wednesday? I'll be waiting in anticipation

Hey everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    cd1 for me. Got just over a month until I go away for my uni placement so maybe I will O in that time. who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Silent, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Rend - they're crossed for you too!!

Rip - I'm starting to think the tww is a microscosmic preparation for pregnancy. My tummy hasn't been "right" since O!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ren- updaye your chart already, lol. i want to stalk it!!!!

Nat- we were going to do iui, I really think it's a good idea- regardless of some other peoples opinions. It's cheaper, your young, and they know what thay are doing! we had an action plan too, 2 iui, then ivf. I wish you every great success! so to hear you got hit AGAIN omg that's just crap(ps- I joined the iui thread- great group of girls.xxx)

Rip... hows the 2 day wait going??? Cant wait to see!!!

FX to all of you... now off to stalk your chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Good luck to everyone who's POAS!

AFM, CD4 for me. I've switched to oral temperatures, I just couldn't bring myself to do it vaginally during AF. Also, I didn't have much of a drop when I got AF so I'm not sure if I was temping correctly. That being said, there's a lot of variation in oral temping, isn't there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    C'mon Rend... there's a queue looking at your chart!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmm, still no update from Ren. Is she celebrating??

Sahie - there sure is. Specially if you sleep with your mouth open LOL

Cat - Ahh the joys of being UTD hey.

Silent - Have a good heart to heart with your ovaries. Get them on board!

AFM - 7DPO. Boobies still very sore. Will not be able to stop myself form POAS tomorrow even though I know that it is most likely to be BFN whether UTD or not LOL. Its a science experiment - to know the earliest day I could get a BFP LOLOLOLOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    She hasn't updated her chart yet....
    Rip I so have my fingers crosed for you honey... I got mine for definite at 9dpo this time and the first time, and had the faintest of tiniest of little shadows at 8...

afm... I'm scared to death about this scan still. Absolutely terrified. I'm trying so hard to stay calm, and it's working *some* of the time and then i have freak outs. God knows what I'm going to be like by Friday. I've got a Babies course in Brisbane to get through on Thursday too, with someone who's got a not very old bub, so if I look green she may well guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    while I'm at it I should tell my uterus to bleed more often so I don't have to bleed this much in one go! I feel faint!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG everyone..sorry - I don't get time in the morning and I can't access BH on my mobile anymore so couldn't update...

In any case I chickened out and didn't test - if you see my chart you'll know why - my temp dipped again . Not looking good for me...I usually have a 12 LP however am on clomid this month to make it go a bit longer, so now who knows when AF is due...any day now from the looks of things...

I think Clomid is causing havoc on my emotions. I've been so upset and teary in the last two days. Today especially and I burst into tears at work in front of everyone - I. AM. SO. MORTIFIED.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    cd1 for me. Got just over a month until I go away for my uni placement so maybe I will O in that time. who knows.
    Cheers to catching your egg this month Silent!

Hmmmm, still no update from Ren. Is she celebrating??

Sahie - there sure is. Specially if you sleep with your mouth open LOL

Cat - Ahh the joys of being UTD hey.

AFM - 7DPO. Boobies still very sore. Will not be able to stop myself form POAS tomorrow even though I know that it is most likely to be BFN whether UTD or not LOL. Its a science experiment - to know the earliest day I could get a BFP LOLOLOLOL

Good luck Ripleigh - I am living vicariously through you...Although I can't post things on my phone, I can check out BH so will be checking tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    She hasn't updated her chart yet....
    Rip I so have my fingers crosed for you honey... I got mine for definite at 9dpo this time and the first time, and had the faintest of tiniest of little shadows at 8...

afm... I'm scared to death about this scan still. Absolutely terrified. I'm trying so hard to stay calm, and it's working *some* of the time and then i have freak outs. God knows what I'm going to be like by Friday. I've got a Babies course in Brisbane to get through on Thursday too, with someone who's got a not very old bub, so if I look green she may well guess
    Oh Catkin, I wish yesterday was friday for you!!!!Bring on Friday Universe!!!

hey to everyone else