Closed Thread
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning everyone! Happy Sunday - it's a beautiful day in Brisvegas

Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Well, a huge temp dip today and a bfn. so
    Oh, I'm so sorry Silent. Your chart was looking great...

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Sorry to whinge, I feel so guilty when there are those who waiting for their own bubbas to move in, this is a scary thing!
    Um Traloumick...you're not winging at all!!! And let me tell you, you're always one of the first to be supportive to other girls here...don't feel guilty...you've worked hard on that emotional roller coaster to get where you are..

AFM:
    Here I am 9 DPO on my first clomid cycle..already my chart looks different than my non-clomid cycles..
    *My temps have been higher than usual, and today I had a dip. I usually get this on 5 dpo thereabouts.
    *2-6 dpo I have had really sore nipples
    *Slight spotting 6 dpo which I never have mid cycle
    *6 dpo had nausea briefly - some dry retching (sorry) but nothing since.
    *Slight cramping sinc about 7 dpo - so slight its more of a dull ache.

As everyone knows, clomid can make things look promising, than break your heart to pieces...so who knows really. I have decided to test on Wednesday (12 dpo) as this is my usual LP length and when AF is usually due.

My friend has just announced she's pregnant after trying for 3 months. Next month will be my 12th month mark...I think a BFN will be a bit harder this cycle, but like every other month, I'll get over it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renvind For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (15-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Sorry to whinge, I feel so guilty when there are those who waiting for their own bubbas to move in, this is a scary thing!
    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxxoxoox

Whinging is what someone I know back home (UK) was doing... she whinged constantly for several years that she wasn't getting UTD - while not making any changes to help herself and ignoring all her Drs advice... she eventually had a daughter then whinged that she cried etc etc then got pregnant again, and complained *incessantly* about every slight bit of nausea, inconvenience and twinge. Now her son is born, he's ill, and she's complaining about having to spend more time in the hospital. Not in an oh god my newborn is ill way but a "this is such an inconvenience" way. I am not normally the type to say anything to someone about this sort of thing but to her, I sent a pm saying look, there's me and at least one other person who knows you who's really struggling with miscarriage etc etc, perhaps there is a bright side you could look at..... Her answer - "well I didn't conceive for a while either". It annoys me even more as she professes to be good and religious... and the people I have met (I confess I am not one) who have *true* faith are the least whingy and most accepting people I know (I went to a catholic convent school).

*takes a deep breath* anyway rant over and the gist is that you are FAR from whinging!!

My panic at the moment is that I haven't felt as ill the last couple of days I'm so so scared I'm going to get there on Friday and the same thing will have happened and it will have died

Rend I have my fingers crossed for you!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catkin For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (15-05-2011),traloumick  (15-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ren- I have my Fx for a BFP!!! I would wait till dpo 10 -11 to test at least. Ohhh GL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (15-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cat, don't panic, I didn't feel yuck everyday, especiLly in that first 6-8 weeks, more a little after that, I am sure it will be ok, try not to stress, kitten needs positive mummy! Btw, thanks for the comforting words xoxox
    I love you guys xoxoxox
    Ren, i am hoping clomid works for you, it is not fair that it gives all those promising signs I'm with moo, if you have a stash, test a little early, esp if your temps look promising and we all love a poas a thon! Either way, i will be tuning in for the results fx xo also thanks for the love xo

Just dropped in to check on you all, i have an ob appt on wed, so If I don't drop in again til then, will try to remember to update you, my brain has ceased to function normally, rofl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls...now I really truly want to test -darn it though, my sensible side banned HPT's months ago, and I don't have any at home...I've always waited for AF who of course, kindly always showed up right on time...

If my temp goes up again tomorrow I think I urgently need to buy some on the way home, to test on Tuesday, which is only a day earlier than I planned..

BTW - thank god I have you girls here on BH, truly...I think going through this on your own, and without anyone who has a remote idea of what this emotional journey is like, could permenantly break a girls heart and spirit...

Mwah to you all - here's to a fab week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catkin dont panic, not having any sicky symptoms is also normal, i didnt have any sickness at all with my dd.

Good to see some beautiful bubbas growing nicely in here, and im looking forward to seeing some us pictures.

Afm....well i O'd (i hope) on cd20 so ive been dtd and gosh, having these 3 large follies (hopefully eggys) and dtd have made my tummy sore....sorry for the tmi. My boobies are so sore but have been in quite a good mood strangely.
    Im due to have my day 21 progesterone test but think i will wait a few days since i O'd on day 20.

Well wishes and baby dust to all, and i hope you all had a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Congrats to all the newly utd ladies xx

I have been absent cause I have been quite down lately

Had another f wit hit my car again so just as I was recovering from the last one this will put me back.

Update on our ttc journey FS has decided not to do the clomid and go straight to IUI so we are going to have a little break and then give it a go.

It just puts extra pressure on though dh and I have decided we will try IUI twice and then maybe IVF twice and then if it doesn't work that will be that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nattie, I hope you're recovered and that everything goes really well for you. Car accidents suck. I had one car that I swear had a fwit magnet in the bumper as it got hit 8 times in one year (and it wasn't my driving, I was normally stationary in traffic or it was in the car park!). After I got hit at 70mph (113Kmph) on the motorway though I changed cars... and that was only 2 years after an accident where some footy fans hit me at over 100mph (>160Kmph) and I was only just recovering. I've still got a buggered back and 3 discs that slip and cause me issues... b*stards...

Also, I think I've discovered why I wasn't feeling so bad the last few days... If I want to feel like utter crap what I need to do is leap out of bed when my alarm goes off and run around getting ready for and then going to work... On the other hand, if I wake up naturally, lie in bed for a while with a cup of tea and a book and then get up gradually, I'm absolutely fine!! Sat here nibbling on a packet of "french fries" which are ambrosiacal for some reason at the moment... just as capsicums cooking are revolting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Nattie! You poor thing. How dare someone hit your car with you in it. Not fair at all. Hope you recover quickly. Good to see you have a plan to focus on. Best of luck & you get UTD 1st try.
    We're still giving it all we've got for a few months yet, FS doesn't want to see us till say, Jul/Aug...though next month is #12 and I am contemplating visiting my GP to monitor hormones for the month etc as the FS didn't do any of that. So I wanna know that they are all good...

Cat - ahhhhhhh so thats the secret. Punished for rushing out of bed. Your body is telling you to take it easy

AFM - 6DPO, just plodding along. Temps are quite stable, boobies are still very sore . Will start POAS in 2 days I guess (I won't be able to help myself ).

I am renaming the TWW to the SBW (Slow Bowels Wait) *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    If my temp goes up again tomorrow I think I urgently need to buy some on the way home, to test on Tuesday, which is only a day earlier than I planned..
    Hey Ren, temp went up a little bit....did you test????????