Closed Thread
Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls xoxo
    I just needed someone other than hubby calling me a nut!
    It's not like I don't have a lot to spare! I am easily on the curvy side, thanks Livvy, such a nice way to put it, lol! So glad your numbers are climbing, it's looking wonderful!
    Cat, I had nausea for weeks and due to this chest infection, it is causing me to throw up every now and again, it's awful, never threw up in the first tri and now have about 4 times. Yuck!
    Silent, I hope your tests were just on the early side, I know what your saying about missing a month of ttc, hubby went away in prime time in nov last year, it bummed me out.
    Rip, I hate that hungover feeling, before I knew I was utd, I had that after a glass of wine, I hope it's a sign!
    Sahie, it's so good to get to know whats going on with your bod before you start ttcing, I did, hubby thought I was nuts and still tells everyone about my temping capers and stick peeing when they ask if I knew I was preggers! Men!
    Anyways, am feeling reasssured, thank you gorgeous ones xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Hi girls,
    Just having a panic me moment, just weighed myself, I have lost nearly 6kgs since getting utd.
    Should I be worried? Am nearly 17 weeks now. Just paranoid I guess.
    Xo
    Hi TLM
    When I was pg with DD I lost a heap of weight from being sick every day.
    I didn't get back to my pre pregnancy weight until I was about 34 weeks.
    Don't stress too much. Just mention it to your dr next visit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticme For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (14-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Don't stress TLM, it's actually very normal to lose weight during pregnancy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (14-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Don't stress TLM, it's actually very normal to lose weight during pregnancy

Ohh I hope so on the first one I put loads on and haven't lost any... (I'm sure it's mostly in my boobs!!!) and as I haven't been allowed to do any exercise since last June (between the CINIII/CiS/pregnancies/tests/blah blah blah) I'm going mad... I'm used to doing a *lot* of *hard* exercise (which is why I'm banned from doing any, I can't do anything gently...). I used to do swimming training over 20h a week as a teenager and never got out of the habit of doing a lot. Now, I'm seeing flab where, for 30 years, there has been muscles and it's *really* depressing.

*prays even harder this one sticks*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sahie View Post
    When does your placement start?
    Starts June 20. So I'll hopefully get another chance before I go?

Cat, I'm doing straight mid. You can do a nursing/mid course but I didn't want to. Yeah, My placement is in a hospital.

Well, a huge temp dip today and a bfn. so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aargh, not good Silent. We all know how cr*p that temp drop can be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    I was actually talking about this to my FS the other night, asking how much weight to expect to gain in my pregnancy (if I'm lucky enough for it to continue) and he said it's variable but someone my size (I'm quite slight and slim) would probably put on more than a bigger person would, he said some people even lose weight in pregnancy if they were on the curvier side in the first place. I think it'd only be a concern if you were super super thin to begin with and then you lost more! My FS said he likes to see curvier ladies lose a bit when they're pg. Not sure which you are but hope that helps in some way
    Hey!
    I put on 6kgs while pg (go me, pretty sure I put on 6kg after a trip to the local Mexican joint!) the ob was never to worried about weights tbh he said I wasn't a big person so thus didn't expect big things (weight and baby!) anyway long story short I had her then jumped on the scales at home n I'm less than I was before I got UTD. Woohoo!

I totally agree with what Liv said, would only be a concern if u were underweight anyway.

Hope everyone is feeling okay and has a nice Sunday!! I'll catch up when I'm on the real computer

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    TLM- I have put on 3-4 kg already I wish I had lost some... my BF thinks it's cos I have stopped being so active, stopped running, boxing and walking under Dr orders. I may have also eaten all the things I would never normaly allow to pass my lips! I have vowed to NOT put on any weight this month.. I only put on 9 kg with DD. I think 6 kg loss is a bit but like the other girls said it depends on were you started. I wouldn't worry too much the baby will take what it needs from you. A girl I worked with lost 15 kg while preg and looked great! But she had GD and had to eat really well, before she had eated only junk? any way I am just rambling on . IMO I think u are A OK Hope Bob is making himself at home.xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (15-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, I appreciate it, it's a great weight loss thing, lol! Being forced to stop my daily wine is a factor, hee,hee! Now, if only I could shift another 10 or so! Don't think that will happen! My due thread is making me feel a bit out, they are all posting pics of their belly and saying they are putting on weight, they know what they are having, I think it's a bit difficult as they are mostly 2nd plus time mummers and I don't have a clue what's happening!

Sorry to whinge, I feel so guilty when there are those who waiting for their own bubbas to move in, this is a scary thing!

Going stalking cause I want my friends to have this too, so sorry silent for the temp drop xo
    Love to you all
    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    TLM - you don't really whinge, you ask for info about whether things you are going through are normal . It would only be insensitive if you complained about every symptom as if it is the worst thing in the world, and I don't think those who fall after ttc for a while would whinge that much as they have been through too much to get where they are. I'm sure that when I fall I will almost enjoy all the symptoms (almost, but not quite!) because they will be reminding me that I succeeded!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (15-05-2011)