Closed Thread
Page 43 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elly, I was 22 I think when diagnosed with endo, I was is constant pain, especially around AF time, huge major cramping, so bad I could barely move.it just started suddenly. I had keyhole to see if that was what it was, it was only very mild, but I am thinking I must have a pretty sensitive girls area! Then they put me on the Diane pill, which is supposed to help, which it must have, I still got cramping around AF, but nothing like it was. I am now 34, and never really had anything else symptom wise.
    I would have to be extreme endo to have a hysterectomy I would think, that sounds very dramatic. Apparently pregnancy cures it! But 12 years from operating to utd doesn't tell anything!
    I really hope that it is not that bad for yu, I am lucky I spose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...I had my mid cycle US this morning, thinking they would find nothing as i dont usually O until cd19-20. Well i have 3 follies measuring 18.5, 17.5 and 15 all on my right O, so i have been advised to only protected sex....or we risk having triplets. So im still going for my day 21 prog test to see if they pop. I dont know anything about having triplets, its never crossed my mind but would hate the chance of not catching at least one egg.

Would you go for it anyway ? any opinions would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go for it!!! At the very least you'll catch one egg...bonus if you get more!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to magic star For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I probably wouldn't go for it, as much as that would kill me! I think the reason they want to avoid triplets is because they are more likely to have complications and are generally born earlier and smaller. The more you are carrying, the higher the risk, and three is pretty crowded! I'd be too scared to. But it's obviously up to you to make that call, your FS can't sleep between you and DH to make sure no funny business occurs

Just make sure you read up on the possible risks before you make your decision, and good luck with whatever you choose

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wicked, I wouldn't have a clue what I would do! It seems so unfair to have to not dtd you know? Let us know what you choose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally finally so happy to come in here and tell you all that I have a BFP... its been a long time coming and i'm still in absolute shock that it's even happened. It's a long road to go from here but as of today we have had two successful beta's, the first was on Friday afternoon (14dpo) with a result of 239 HCG and the second from this morning (16dpo) with the result being 663. I'm absolutely shocked stunned overjoyed and overwhelmed. This is the thread that started it all here for me so I wanted to come back and share the news, as I have so many beautiful wonderful kind friends from here. I know that this is only the first step of many, but so glad to finally be experiencing it.

Hugs and kisses and love to all.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Livvyloo For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (09-05-2011),moosmum2  (09-05-2011),Ripleigh  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked - thats a hard one. But how exciting that the Clomid has worked so well for you!!
    My answer is this - if it was me in this cycle, as have been trying for a while with no success (11th month here) then I would go for it as I know that I've not had any luck with 10 very well timed cycles so far, and I would hedge my bets on being very lucky to catch one of those eggs let alone all three!
    However if you haven't been trying for very long that I wouldn't - Triplets would be hard work.
    Actually didn't you mention lupus? If that was you & you are suffering with your hands etc, then I would avoid. Imagine trying to look after triplets with that pain! (if not you, sorry for the mix up LOL).
    What a choice! You poor thing! Good luck & whatever your decision we back you 100%!

AFM - I just had my longest cycle last month, right? Didn't O til CD23, right? Well its CD12 today & my normal first day of OPKing. I POAS on a whim - its only 11am, was busting after my morning cuppa & green tea and have only held for 2 hours. Sitting there calculating when I can test properly...Well blow me down - its a positive. What the?! I have never gotten a positive before CD14 on my shortest cycle. And its a very strong positive too. Blimey! So much for having to hold peee, drink nothing and test in the afternoon huh!
    Oh, and after my short AF I wondered if it was something more so did an HPT.....but it was negative
    So looks like my earliest O day yet, either CD13 or 14. Wow!

I am wondering if its just the different brand OPKs I got this time. But then I did have a right side niggle yesterday that I though "Oh! O? ....Nah too early"

Crazyness! Longest cycle followed by shortest! Though I have been taking EPO, Vitex and B6 again this month.... (after the long cycle I thought I'd try them again).

Or its just a fluke.

Or its a 1 year anniversary pressie (wedding day was yesterday a year ago).

Oh, do you guys do crazy things? Last week the lotto was on. I have 2 lucky numbers (not that they've brought me much luck before) and noticed that the 1st number was one of them. So I said to myself, if the other number comes up then this is my month....and the VERY NEXT number was my other lucky number. Freaky! I never put much stake in things like that, but it was freaky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LIIIVVVVVVYYYYYY!!!!!! WAHOO! YIPPEE!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYY!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey ladies

Sorry I've been so slack. Busy times! front page is now updated. Please check it and make sure you're in the right place!

Livvy! OMG so exciting!!!

Bumblez, congrats on the birth of your lil one. saw a pic on facebook, sooo beautiful!

Hugs and love to everyone else, and welcome to the newbies!

I wonder if Zulty's popped yet? Better go stalk her and find out

Oh and Wicked - personally I would go for it, but that's just me. I can understand why they're saying not to. Triplets is definitely risky business.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG YAY!!!! Congrats Livvy!!! I have everything crossed that it is smooth sailing from here!

Rip, yay for pos OPK! Good luck catching that eggy!