Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the birth of your son!!!

4dpo. Looking good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats bumbles, welcome to the world Maximus! Yay for feeding and sleeping! just in time for mothers day!

AFM: yup, another chest infection, second one so far! I have antibiotics, so hopefully will work out. Told hubby and the first thing he asked was it safe for Bob! He is actually getting into it all, it is exciting!
    Mindy, would love to FB you!
    Question for you all: is it strange of me to not want to tell work about Bob? 15w3d and I just don't want to, I know I will have to soon, I am actually a little scared of putting out in the real world, I love that you girls know, family and close friends, but it freaks me out telling them. Or am I just extremely strange?

Happy Friday and loverly weekends to all you beautiful ladies xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mlks YAY for your scan how exciting

Mum23 it's almost time for a name change! I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone. We were testing buddies the day you tested and I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone! I'm still as happy for you as I was back then too.

Mystic I hope the FS has some answers for you soon

Blackduck Welcome did you get any blood test results today?

TLM Sorry you're not feeling well

Congrats Bumblez on the birth of your little boy! I'm so happy for you!

AFM Well I'm either having implantation bleeding or the start of AF, I'm only CD12 though.
    Last edited by EmieLou; 06-05-2011 at 18:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick update, blood test came back negative.

Saw doctor about the pain on left side, she sent me for an emergency ultrasound thinking it was a cyst. Ultrasound came back that I had a 23mm dominate follicle on my left ovary. I believe this is on the boarder of being classified as a cyst.

Doctor said we just need to see what happens over the weekend, taking panadol for the pain and waiting to see if AF arrives. I go back and see her on Tuesday.

Not too sure about the dominate follicle, I don't know anything about it. But doctor said that it can't tell us if I actually did ovulate and she did mention that I could actually still be pregnant. Might start a thread to ask for advice on dominate follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Black duck - hope you do end up being pregnant

Futuremummy - Oh I hope I hope! the fact that it is only day 12 may be promising

Seems to be so many birth announcements which is lovely!

AFM: AF arrived today. OK, just want to get started on next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I have been charting away in the background and a little quiet. DH & I decided to have a mini timeout while we wait for our FS appointment. I've been taking magic potions from my crazy chinese lady for the past week and have seen some changes in my OPKs already. I had double the normal amount of LH so I naturally started seeing positives from CD10.

I'd really appreciate some advice if that's ok? My temps seem to have settled (My Ovulation Chart) but I spiked upwards this morning. I think that's probably due to DH & I have a few celebratory drinks last night. I know I shouldn't really be drinking to give my eggies a chance to do their thing but too late now. I've been charting my CP & CM as well. I've always kept an eye on my CM to look for fertile stuff but this is my first go at CP. I've checked today as it's medium or high & soft & I think I'm heading into EWCM. I've probably not drunk enough water today as (tmi warning) it was a bit globby.

Sooooooooo *deep breath* I got a positive OPK . I hope this pic attaches DSC01330.jpg.

DH has been given the all clear with his boys so I'm wondering if I should go for it? This would seriously be the earliest O in such a long long long time. Am I kidding myself? Should we go for it?

Thanks for listening to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblez View Post
    Hi everyone,It's a boy for us. Maximus meet us at 12.05 pm is 51 cm 3880 gms (8p 5) head 36.5. He was born by elective cs. The wonderfull ob even did delayed cord claming for us. He is feding like a trooper and so far sleeps heaps lol.
    YAY! congratulations Bumbles!! welcome Maximus! keep feeding and sleeping and being a good boy for mummy!!

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    congrats bumbles, welcome to the world Maximus! Yay for feeding and sleeping! just in time for mothers day!

AFM: yup, another chest infection, second one so far! I have antibiotics, so hopefully will work out. Told hubby and the first thing he asked was it safe for Bob! He is actually getting into it all, it is exciting!
    Mindy, would love to FB you!
    Question for you all: is it strange of me to not want to tell work about Bob? 15w3d and I just don't want to, I know I will have to soon, I am actually a little scared of putting out in the real world, I love that you girls know, family and close friends, but it freaks me out telling them. Or am I just extremely strange?

Happy Friday and loverly weekends to all you beautiful ladies xo
    I don't think its weird at all. I have girls at work wait till quite far along to tell work (like 25 weeks) probably due to the line of work as its quite physical and they get assed to the office jobs when they tell so they keep their mouth shut!

Everyone at my work knew at 7 weeks because we had a function and everyone normally gets blind and I couldn't drink so they worked it out pretty much right away when I ordered a Diet Coke!!

Personally I wouldn't tell that early again, seems like your pregnant forever when you tell people to early and it gets to the point where people say "what? your still pregnant?" not exactly uplifting words IYKWIM!!

Welcome to Blackduck and bkb, hope your journey to your BFP is short and sweet. These ladies will support, care and love you all the way no matter what happens.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    Not too sure about the dominate follicle, I don't know anything about it. But doctor said that it can't tell us if I actually did ovulate and she did mention that I could actually still be pregnant. Might start a thread to ask for advice on dominate follicles.
    From what I understand (from my u/s last week) a dominant follicle is one that is about to release an egg? (ovulate) At my scan I was told I had a 17mm dominant follicle and 2 days later I got my pos opk. Just to put your mind at ease, maybe do an opk and see what it says?

Quote Originally Posted by bk2b View Post
    Should we go for it?
    Definitely. I would hate for you to miss an opportunity. If it does turn out to be a bfn, then there was no harm trying, and you can wait still for the FS

Thanks
    Reviews
    silentrockfaery - I got a positive OPK on CD14 and had EWCM on CD16 (and lots of it). I am CD33 today. I did do a OPK this afternoon when I got home and started researching but that was negative. I *think* after the egg is released the dominate follicle turns into the corpus luteum and that either dies and you get your period or it produces ones of the hormones for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. I think they can tell between a dominate follicle and corpus lutuem until about 6 weeks pregnant. I could be wrong though, this is from my research in the last hour!!!
    Good luck with your TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    silentrockfaery - I got a positive OPK on CD14 and had EWCM on CD16 (and lots of it). I am CD33 today. I did do a OPK this afternoon when I got home and started researching but that was negative. I *think* after the egg is released the dominate follicle turns into the corpus luteum and that either dies and you get your period or it produces ones of the hormones for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. I think they can tell between a dominate follicle and corpus lutuem until about 6 weeks pregnant. I could be wrong though, this is from my research in the last hour!!!
    Good luck with your TWW
    Oh awesome! Thanks for telling me that I didn't know that! Good luck! Your temps certainly look very promising!