Closed Thread
Page 39 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well appointment was ok. A little bit daunting but still ok.
    Not really sure where we go from here! A few tests and we will see where we go from there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it was ok Mystic, you don't sound too sure, I hope the testing goes smoothly
    M23, only 2 weeks! Wow! Forgive my nativity, but what are the steroids for?
    Off to the Dr tomorrow, think I have another chest infection, poop!
    fM, I am still holding onto hope for you xo
    Mlks, yay for the upcoming scan! You will have to post pics when you get them, so exciting!
    Love to everyone, a bit all over the shop, sorry xoxoxxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    TLM - The steroids are to help mature bubba's lungs as babies born before 38 weeks can have what is known as "wet lungs". I'm booked for my section on the 19 May and on the 17th and 18th will have a steroid injection. And no, you are not naive.....being pregnant and having babies is a steep learning curve no matter how many you have! Fx the Dr gives you anti-biotics and fixes you up real quick!

Mystic - Glad to hear that the appt went okay. What tests is he going to do and when?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumblez- hope everything went well and you are enjoying your new bundle of love.xxx

M23G- I hope everything work out well and the injections are doing their job. Wow not long to go now. Yay!!!

Mystic- Glad you have had your first appt. I think the first one is always the hardest as we build them up waiting for soooo long. Hope this new dr has a good game plan to get you your BFP.

TML- sorry to hear you are unwell. Make sure you rest you for Bob

Cat- numbers are lookn good, girlfriend *head bobble*

Just stalkn as always with my BBT crew. Love to you all.xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Can you please have a look at my chart and tell me what you think?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33bc4d

I have been to the doctor and she was going to call me yesterday if my blood tests were positive, although she doesn't work on Thursday's!?

My BBT just keeps getting higher and higher. AF was due last Sunday. And I am 99% certain I ovulated when it said I did, I had heaps of EWCM and a few twinges.

I am honestly going to go crazy if this continues. I just either a BFP or for AF to arrive so I can get started on the next cycle.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey black duck and welcome, how frustrating for you, Is there someone at the surgery/clinic you can call to check? Everything point the right way on your chart, but very strange your hpts have not picked anything up. What hpts are you using? Hope you hear something soon.

Thanks M23, you learn something everyday! I have so much to learn, I hope the steroids act like they should and everything is easy peasy for you xo

Glad I stayed hone today, no voice this morning! But yay it's almost the weekend! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blackduck! I hope this is a BFP for you
    Just looking at your temps though, you could have O'd a little later - like CD21 or CD23. I experienced this just last month, had all the symptoms and pos OPK, but temps like yours and I thought maybe I hadn't O'd, and so I kept doing OPKs and got another pos a few days later - followed by a proper sustained temp rise. I really hope thats not the case for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Yay Cat, I have been thinking of you all day and hanging out to check out how the results were.
    Hey Mindy, have you settled in at home? Hope is all going well, I reckon we should start a new group for the bbt crew, grads and mummies, a spin off from here! Lol! I don't like my due date group, had my first cut down, just wanna stay here with you girls, safe here, loved here, but don't wanna make the ttcers feel bad either, rock and a hard place they say!

Anyways, just been to the acu, she's given me some stuff for my chesty cough and for being blocked up, am sitting here now and I swear I can feel bobs heartbeat under the elastic of my trackies! 15 weeks already! Time is flying.

M23, must almost be time to be mum to 4 very soon! So excited for you xo
    Btw, Mindy, pics of Avril? When you get a moment of course!
    FM, still early days xo
    Again, mountain loads of hugs Cat xoxo
    love yas xo
    OMG i cant believe how I hardly get a moment to write on the computer!! being home is wonderful and I love being a mummy so much! thanks for asking you'll love being a mummy so much to, you really get the sense that it seems to be the most important job in the world!

How do i post photos? i'm a bit of a forum n00b so if you have facebook just add me, I'll PM you my name to add.

Hope you feel better soon, don't let that chest infection get outta hand! they can be nasty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblez View Post
    hey my beautiful bbt family. Today is the day, in just a matter of hours will be holding bubs. I want to thank you all for the support and love that you have all given me. Hope your bfps are all quickly forth coming.
    Hugs
    YAY! birth announcement? do we have one yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    OOhhhh!! Good luck!!!

Mystic I hope this one is nice, I have everything crossed for you!

Mindy TYVM I'm driving myself nuts as I don't know if those numbers are good or not! I'm booked for a scan on the 16th...

TLM TY honey, you're an angel
    Lucky 16 you'll be fine and your kitty mcgee will be a sticky sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    So excited for you darling! Hope it all goes well for you and let us know all the details!

Mindy - Glad to hear that all is okay and you are feeling well. Can't wait to see piccies of Avril!

TLM - Good to hear all is still going great guns. And we love to have you here!

Hello to everyone else that I have missed!

AFM - 2 weeks from today I will be a mumma to 4 girls! So excited but apprehensive at the same time. Bubba will be 37 + 5, the earliest one that I have had. Just hoping the steroid injections in the two days before delivery do their job!

Talk to you all later!
    again, no idea how to post pics, unless caz wants to do it for me?? ahaha she posted my BFP for me cus i didn't know how. if u have FB more than welcome to add me as well. I live near Logan too so probably bump into down at the homiedome

good luck with the birth of your 4th princess. which hospital are you going to??
    I was at the Wesley and it was FABULOUS!! I loved it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Hi Blackduck! I hope this is a BFP for you
    Just looking at your temps though, you could have O'd a little later - like CD21 or CD23. I experienced this just last month, had all the symptoms and pos OPK, but temps like yours and I thought maybe I hadn't O'd, and so I kept doing OPKs and got another pos a few days later - followed by a proper sustained temp rise. I really hope thats not the case for you
    Thanks Ripleigh. That dip I had on CD 20 and 21, it was actually my first 2 days in Melbourne on holidays. So a different timezone and went from warm weather here to freezing weather in Melbourne. I thought maybe I should discard those temps?

traloumick - thanks. I have managed to get in to see my GP this afternoon, as I am having quite bad sharp pains on my left lower abdomen, and nearly faint last night. When I spoke to my GP on the phone this morning, she said she'll send for an emergency ultrasound to check for cysts etc. So hopefully I will have some answers this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,It's a boy for us. Maximus meet us at 12.05 pm is 51 cm 3880 gms (8p 5) head 36.5. He was born by elective cs. The wonderfull ob even did delayed cord claming for us. He is feding like a trooper and so far sleeps heaps lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bumblez For This Useful Post:

moosmum2  (06-05-2011)