that is a great opk!
    Thanks!!!

Today's is positive too. Gonna try get some more BD in tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A whole lotta for you silent.

Hope our new preggos are doing well.

AFM, just had a 2 day AF. Reckon that's bad? I seam to have a 3 day AF normally since coming off BC, was 5-6 days before BC, 4-5 days on BC. Seams a little short to me. Any tips to improve my lining? Ive started back on the EPO and vitex and added B6 this cycle. Comon BFP. I've had enough and ready to be a mummy.
    Last edited by Ripleigh; 01-05-2011 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    I got my first ever positive opk!! And look how positive it is!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/4186bd34.jpg
    Silent....im not sure if that is a positive hunny, not yet..... Maybe its my computer but i dont think it is a true positive yet.....keep testing though and bd just incase. Have a look at shelz pics in he tww thread (opk tests)

Hope everyone is ok, havent seen cat in here much hope she is ok
    AFM....im a grumpy, teary, angry mumma bear......Im on my 3rd day of clomid and have severe side affects, well i say severe i dont mean life threatening unless you **** me off, but extreme mood swings and hot hot hot flushes which make me strip off like a mad woman one minute and curled up with a blankie the next.

Anyhoo symptoms should bugger off when i finish taking it, then hopefully i might let dh near me without biting him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Silent....im not sure if that is a positive hunny, not yet..... Maybe its my computer but i dont think it is a true positive yet.....keep testing though and bd just incase. Have a look at shelz pics in he tww thread (opk tests)
    Oh, the darker line is the test line, so it's much darker than the control line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh opps sorry hunny, maybe i should have looked at the whole thing. (funny how we concentrated on those lines that rule our world) God now i feel like an idiot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know. Those lines dictate our lives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rip, I had a 2 day AF the cycle I got utd, I hope it is a sign for you xoxox
    I am also wondering about Cat, i hope she is ok, drop us a line if you are around, we are worried xo
    Lovely lines silent!
    Hugs wicked, I hope the side effects go away soon xo
    Hey fm, hows your cowboy walk? I have everything crossed for you xo

Love to everyone, not a lot going on here, all seems well, tummy has popped a bit, may have to tell work soon! Long weekend here, so having a lie in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys - tyvm for your concern! Everything is ok at the moment - waiting for results of bHcG taken Thus and Sat - Dr isn't in again til wed so won't get them til then Bbs still sore and still nauseous though. Poas again yesterday (did I mention Big W have the 3 packs of FR for $10.88!!?) and it was as dark as I've ever had one. She also want sme to have a very early scan - at 6 weeks (booked for 6w6d in the hope of seeing more, so 2 weeks today). I've been lurking and not commenting cos of the other 2 bfps - I'm not as positive or excited as them and didn't want to rain on their parades. Having lost so many already, I can't just assume a bfp = a baby in 9 months I wish I could, and I'm trying *so* hard to be positive, but I'm up and down like a yoyo. My bbs have gone up a cup size already which is also annoying me - they did this this early the first time too - and never went down again... If I keep having mmc's, I'm starting to worry I'm going to end up looking like barbie and unable to walk!

Rip - My periods shrank too, and got to the point where (tmi warning) they were little more than a day and just thick brown muck, no real blood at all. That's why I went to acupuncture this month as I was worried it could indicate that I didn't have enough lining for implantation... the U/s 6 days before i ovulated showed a 1cm lining though - so maybe it worked - either that, or it was ok anyway
    Silent - fantastic lines!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear from You Cat, will be thinking of you on your wait til Wednesday xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fingers are crossed so tightly for you cat.

Nice line on the opk silent!

Goodluck to everyone still waiting to test!

Afm- need to book a doctors appointment, but can't until tomorrow as today's a public holiday...ugh.