Closed Thread
Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hokey Pokey - Thankyou! Can see by your signature you are trying for a boy. My parents used gender swaying, they wanted sons (they always said you worry more about daughters than sons ) and I have 9 brothers (and one sister who was an accident at the end, so they get to worry again after all ), so I know it works! They timed things for ovulation day.

Futuremummy - I know it is off topic, but gosh the dog in your pic is a cutie!

Congrats on the BFPs , hoping to join you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow if 36.35 wasn't a post O temp by any chance then 36.64 definitely is! Luckily we kept BDing (19 times this cycle!!!!!) so surely we have covered our bases lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    FM - Surely one of those 19 times had to coincide with ovulation or at least be hanging around waiting for you to o! Have everything crossed for you this month!

Mindy - Isn't it amazing how quickly they catch on to the whole feeding/sleeping routine? Enjoy it as they grow real quick. How are you recovering from your section? Aren't the pain meds great?

TLM - It's hard to keep the sex a secret from family...but I'm glad you'll be telling us all here!

Keep those BFP's, O's and longer LP's coming guys!

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMummy View Post
    Wow if 36.35 wasn't a post O temp by any chance then 36.64 definitely is! Luckily we kept BDing (19 times this cycle!!!!!) so surely we have covered our bases lol
    Woweee 19 times!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Hokey Pokey - Thankyou! Can see by your signature you are trying for a boy. My parents used gender swaying, they wanted sons (they always said you worry more about daughters than sons ) and I have 9 brothers (and one sister who was an accident at the end, so they get to worry again after all ), so I know it works! They timed things for ovulation day.

Congrats on the BFPs , hoping to join you soon!
    Wow!!!! 9 sons hey!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    She is very cute, but very naughty

Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    FM - Surely one of those 19 times had to coincide with ovulation or at least be hanging around waiting for you to o! Have everything crossed for you this month!
    That's what I think!!!!!

They say 50-500 million sperm per BD, so even if we go with the lower, that's 950 million spermies this cycle.....surely one of them has to have done the job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    AFM...not much happening, went to see fs he put me back on 100mg clomid (1st day today) and said not to worry about being ana+ and having lupus for now.....ok. I have an ultrasound booked for the 9th of may to see if i O...and a progesterone test on day 21ish.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    need advice, can someone look at my chart... my temp dropped dramatically today adn I am stressing.... chart is on front page.
    the temps in the early cycle are made up and I overrode the coverline...

why would my temp drop so much??
    my boobies arent as sore either.

stupid question - on a FRER, which one is the test line??? its the one on the left isnt it... ?? arrr so confused now lol

ps. still waiting for BT result from doc, but dont expect to get it till next week as public hol in QLD on Mon... dammit lol
    Last edited by mlks; 30-04-2011 at 09:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mlks, I just googled and read that you should stop temping because from about 18 DPO your temps can start going crazy like this (and you are 19 DPO right?). Stop temping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FM - THANK YOU !!!!! I guess I just needed to hear that...
    I always wondered why people stop temping after getting the positive...

phew.... I just did another test and the left line is dark dark dark...
    woohoooo

xxmel

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!