Closed Thread
Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome!!! it's good in here.

Looks like af might be coming. Temp was really down today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok, so I've gone from happy and optimistic to just terrified and worried. Happened yesterday pm. I got a bunch of cramps. Now the sensible part of my brain figures they're kitten snuggling in, but the emotional part of my brain won't linsten especially as my temp dropped tonight. So now, here I am at 3am, chart stalking and generally being pathetic This is what happened in January - although my bfp was a lot later and *never* got this strong. I go back to work tomorrow - er today, so don't need this! Why can't I be reasonable and not a scared, panicy, paranoid idiot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about all the ladies who got AF over the long weekend. :-( That totally sucks and I hope u get your BFP next month! :babydust:

It's 4:30am and I have been watching movies since 2am cus I can't sleep, just worried and excited and feel REALLY sick to my stomach about the c-section today! So scared!

Thanks for all your well wishes and love here, I appreciate it ladies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Ok, so I've gone from happy and optimistic to just terrified and worried. Happened yesterday pm. I got a bunch of cramps. Now the sensible part of my brain figures they're kitten snuggling in, but the emotional part of my brain won't linsten especially as my temp dropped tonight. So now, here I am at 3am, chart stalking and generally being pathetic This is what happened in January - although my bfp was a lot later and *never* got this strong. I go back to work tomorrow - er today, so don't need this! Why can't I be reasonable and not a scared, panicy, paranoid idiot?
    Aw Cat!! It's probably just your little kitty snuggling in for the next 9 months! Cramps when they "snuggle" hurt tons!! Better a good grip but right???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy days Mindy, best of luck for a smooth c section, hear from you soon xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cat, I am STILL having cramping and it's 14 weeks, they like to snuggle in, I hope it's so comfy that it won't wanna move for another 8 months xoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindstah View Post
    Sorry to hear about all the ladies who got AF over the long weekend. :-( That totally sucks and I hope u get your BFP next month! :babydust:

It's 4:30am and I have been watching movies since 2am cus I can't sleep, just worried and excited and feel REALLY sick to my stomach about the c-section today! So scared!

Thanks for all your well wishes and love here, I appreciate it ladies :-)
    OMG Mindy you are proberly holding your bub by now Congrads huny it has been a long ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Cat I wish I could take all your fears away. you have had such a rough time. I had cramps right up to about 20 weeks. ans lots of sticky dust.

AFM I had incution acupunture this morning it works. I have a back up appt for next week just incase otherwise cs here I come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mindy - Hope all has gone well for you today!!! Can't wait for a pic of your baby!!

Cat - for you this time - get comfy and stay sticky kitten.

AFM - still slight spotting. Temp was down again. 14dpo...just waiting for AF. Oh and of course tested this morning. BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FF took away my lines!!! Will find out tomorrow what's going on I hope.

Stupid body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thank you so much guys, I'm sorry I'm being such a paranoid, terrified idiot

One good thing yesterday though was that I did a digi test again and it came up at 2-3 weeks which at spot on 14dpo isn't bad! The quotes I've seen have their cut-offs as follows: 1-2 weeks 25-200, 2-3 weeks 200-2000, 3+weeks 2000+

I have an appointment with a nice doctor tomorrow and hopefully she'll do a blood test.

~Oh, and I (surprise surprise) poas again just now (I *really* couldn't stop myself) and the test line came up faster than the control - as soon as the pee hit it! This is the result...

Mindy I still have everything crossed for you! Hopefully you're on [cloud9] by now