Closed Thread
Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Hey girls,
    Just dropping in to say hi and let you all know we had our 12 week scan today and all is good! We are so relieved. Bob is healthy, got all the bits that's supposed to be there!
    I hope you are all well xoxoxo

Thanks Great new TLM, Hi baby Bob.xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (19-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Good to hear TLM! Hi bob!!! Keep growing strong!

I had a 37 week scan today, mine took the "keep growing strong" advice too far and is now 8 pounds with 9 days to go!!! (3 weeks to actual real due date!!) holy moley she's a little fatty boomba!

Omg I can't wait for Rippy to test this month! I got a good good feeling!!

Hi to everyone!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (19-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Mindy, that's a well baked bubba!
    Thanks for the comments girls, I can't stop smiling at the moment, the relief is phenomenal!
    I am going to stalk some chats, I have been slack with that, so gonna find out what's going on with you gorgeous ones xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    TLM - That's amazing news!!
    Mindstah - OMG - good in a way though A friend who had hers just before Christmas had her scan and was told that her bub was 2 weeks ahead of where they would expect! She freaked completely, all went well though

AFM: Trying so hard not to get hopeful, the scan showed perfect lining, perfect follie and I had a wicked temp rise after O. Now I feel utterly sick (nearly puked in Bi-Lo yesterday) my bbs have sharp pains in them not the normal ache at this point and I had to get up to pee 6 times last night. I've also had backache and really periody cramps the last 2 days (also unusual for me, only had that the 2 times I've definitely been pregnant). Just to add to it, I had another temp spike this morning. I can't get hopeful, it always ends badly - I'm going to try really hard not to test unless or until AF is late, that way I won't get really excited again until I can have a blood test. I may fail ofc seeing I'm a bit of a poas-aholic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    TLM - That's amazing news!!
    Mindstah - OMG - good in a way though A friend who had hers just before Christmas had her scan and was told that her bub was 2 weeks ahead of where they would expect! She freaked completely, all went well though

AFM: Trying so hard not to get hopeful, the scan showed perfect lining, perfect follie and I had a wicked temp rise after O. Now I feel utterly sick (nearly puked in Bi-Lo yesterday) my bbs have sharp pains in them not the normal ache at this point and I had to get up to pee 6 times last night. I've also had backache and really periody cramps the last 2 days (also unusual for me, only had that the 2 times I've definitely been pregnant). Just to add to it, I had another temp spike this morning. I can't get hopeful, it always ends badly - I'm going to try really hard not to test unless or until AF is late, that way I won't get really excited again until I can have a blood test. I may fail ofc seeing I'm a bit of a poas-aholic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks Hokey. Thinking about it, I'm probably just ill - I have the most yukky taste in my mouth

Anyway, I want to see what my period is like this month cos I know my lining was ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck cat!!!

afm, weird af. there's like, nothing there. Anyway, I booked in for my u/s next fri, so i will be cd12, so hopefully the person can tell me if i will o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I hope I can join in with this tread! I have been TTC since January with no luck, my first cycle was 60 days long and now calculating 28 days from my last period I am 4 days late at the moment. I am going to take another pregnancy test at lunchtime today while I am at work.

I did start charting my temp using Fertility Friend when I first went off the pill but I stopped as I was just confused and didnt know what I was looking for.. I understand you look for a dip or rise in temp but it seemed i was having them all over the place and no CM so I really didnt know what was going on!

I have decided I will start charting again and its great to have this tread and i hope some of you can help me read my chart once i start doing it. I am also looking at purchasing a bulk amount of OPKs

I have a few questions though and hope that is ok:

1. If you have period that is not regular when should you use OPKs and what time of the day? or do I have to do it EVERY day. 9I dont want to waste my money using them at the wrong times)

2. which brand of OPKs on Ebay have you found that actually work!? They seem to be the cheapest that I can find in bulk lots!

3. Do you think i should purchase the 'upgrade" on Fertility Friend as I just have the free one?

Look forward to chatting with you all and I hope we all get a POSITIVE soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX catkin!

Welcome wilhew, I can't answer all of your questions (though you're in the right place!) this is a great thread with some very knowledgable ladies
    Opks:
    To start using your opks on the right days you will need to work out your most shortest cycle of your previous 12. Once that is known there is a little chart telling you what cycle day to start testing.

Goodluck everyone
    Last edited by magic star; 20-04-2011 at 15:01.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to magic star For This Useful Post:

missmya84  (20-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Wilhew!

Welcome to the thread!

1 - Take silverspoons advice on when to start doing OPKs. I buy them in bulk as when I think I'm due a positive I'll test twice a day. Usually at 2pm and again at 6pm, just to make sure I don't miss the surge!

2 - I have used the Oracle ones off ebay, they went dark but not a true positive, so am going to try the "inpregnancy" sellers ones if I have to buy more . I used to use Lullaby Conceptions ones, but I've just noticed their prices have gone up and they have been out of stock when I've gone to buy them twice in the past.

3 - I have, though I don't think its necessary, but I love statistics etc and it was cheap enough LOL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

missmya84  (20-04-2011)