Closed Thread
Page 14 of 135 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol stupid iPhone I meant trouble, not grounds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindstah View Post
    Rippy - I never ever got a positive OPK and there isn't a whole lot I love more that POAS! I agree with you on the O day today!

Hi to everyone else! Just being creepy stalker!
    CD20 - So much for my theory! Well it wasn't O day yesterday. Poop! Temp went down not up LOL. I have definately got dark positives with this brand before. Yesterdays test was dark again! But Not as dark as the day before - sooo weird after the faint test in between. Neither one I would call positive. But maybe thats as dark as they will get for me this month? Will test again today. *sigh* maybe O day today???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Silent - Not sure honey - maybe you're having another cycle like December. Have you come off the pill completely now? It can take 6 months for the body to regulate itself and many people have anovulatory cycles right after so it wouldn't be too wierd if it was a non-O month.
    When I used to not be on the pill I never O'd, so I guess that's it. Since I went on the pill though I o'd every cycle on it. Hmmm.... Well massive temp drop today so maybe af is on her way.

Huge hugs for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    When I used to not be on the pill I never O'd, so I guess that's it. Since I went on the pill though I o'd every cycle on it. Hmmm.... Well massive temp drop today so maybe af is on her way.

Huge hugs for all.
    Oh Silent - that's the opposite to how it's supposed to be!! Huge *hugs*

Rip the weekend before last I got a half dark opk and then back to way faint again after - never happened before so I don't know what was going on. Maybe your body got half way there and decided it couldn't be bothered right now, and will try again in a few days when it's got more oomph?

Mystic - thank you honey. Trying so hard not to think about it but it's not working very well

AFM - hoorah!! lookie! This Month OPK's Finally! Maybe the damn thing will release now and my hip will stop killing me!! A couple more days of dtd and then a rest...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely Positive there Catkin!
    I LOL'ed at "couldn't be bothered". Gawd I hope thats not the case, will see with tomorrows temp I spose! C'mon Ovaries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Silent - that's the opposite to how it's supposed to be!! Huge *hugs*
    Yup. Sucks. LOL. I just went to the doctors so I have a new referral to the gyne, and an appointment on May 11. Will ask him then if I will need clomid, or something else. I should get that follow up u/s before then too...

YAY for pos opk!! I need to buy some more. ran out yesterday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Mysticme - your FS sounds awful - if anything people need lots of support when they access FS....Good luck with your new FS...

Hi nattie!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Can you girlies have a look at my opk's these are my first round of them on a proper cycle and i think todays were positive but need you to second it please....

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15288

Hope that link works, if not go to my profile and click on opk's
    I agree - the 10/04 looks good! Hope you catch that egg.

Hi everyone else, I remember quite a few gals from last year...

AFM (Return to BBT cycle 1): Well, I was convinced that I had a lovely O temp hike...that is until this morning. I would have thought I was 3 DPO today, however after a beautiful temp rise 2 days in a row (haven't had anything so beautiful like that before), it's gone crashing down...I even tested twice.. So confused as I usually O every cycle (from what I know) and I haven't O'd any day after CD 14 before...and now I've gotten 2 days of EWCM (not alot though)which is wierd, as I usually get one day of EWCM on about 7/8 DPO.

I know it's too early for implantation but what the??? Hopefully my temp will go back up tomorrow morning..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Renv: That's been happening to me quite a lot too if you loo at my charts. If you google "Fallback Rise" I think that's what it is...

Silent: for appointment... I've never heard of anyone being able to ovulate on the combined pill when it's taken properly. Were you on the mini pill (prog only)? Or a really low dose one? Were you testde to confirm that you were ovulating on the pill? Apparently temp charts can look O'ish on it?

Rip: I have my fingers crossed for you hun. After my partly dark one I was sooo stressed I'd missed my O as it was the first one I'd done in a few days as I thought I would O on day 15 as usual (!).

AFM: Pos OPK yesterday, BD yesterday evening, hopefully this evening too - which should do it right? Hoping for a temp hike tomorrow as I'm just about shagged out...! Hip still SO very sore I don't think it's happened yet though... Come on little Eggie.... get out of there!

Tbh I won't be too bothered if I don't get UTD this month. I've had the scan, I know my lining and everything were fine and so if AF arrives at least I get to see what it's like. If it's still only 2 says of sticky brown yuk at least I know all the other months my lining was probably ok too... and if it's a "normal" period I know that something I've done this month has worked... asprinin/acup/B6+B9 on top of the usual Elevit + B12. Gynae also said that she wouldn't have thought I was vegetarian from my bloods either which is fantastic so all the people out there (and there are a few) who've been blaming my miscarriages on my dietary choices can go jump too

Thanks
    Reviews
    No temp rise.

Hmm...just had some interesting tiny twinges in my right side C'mon Eggie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silent: for appointment... I've never heard of anyone being able to ovulate on the combined pill when it's taken properly. Were you on the mini pill (prog only)? Or a really low dose one? Were you testde to confirm that you were ovulating on the pill? Apparently temp charts can look O'ish on it?
    I guess maybe that is what's happening. either way, no point in going back on the pill now. I forgot where my u/s slip is so I need to go get a new one