Closed Thread
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    lol. I am totally crazy. Yes we are heading back for another. DD2 is great. feeding as we speak. sleeping through the night. She has just been an angel.Maybe being my third I jut know what to do??

How are you and A?
    Sounds like a good baby!! What a sweetheart being good for her mummy!! :-D

A still isn't sleeping through the night, cries and wants my attention every single waking second, we are bottle feeding cus she's WAY to lazy to BF (not that sad about it anymore!!) but you know, could be worse so we are okay!

Oh my! Another IPhone!
    <3 DD - April 2011 <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow lol Too lazy to BF. I've never heard of a bub not wanting to BF. Your right it could be worse. You could be feeding every 2 hours like someone I know. L is a bit clingy during the day. If she sleeps once a day I'm laughing. I'm glad your doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Ripleigh;6030999]Hello Ladies - where are you all at? I call a status update!
    QUOTE]

Hey guys,
    Sorry been working a lot lately, and doing the dreaded data input for my masters thesis *vomit* ive recovered from the m/c (as much as you can) and we are back DTD TTC. i think im about to O as the OPK second line is getting darker but not pos just yet but will be v soon. soooooooo we get one that will stick this time.
    CD 17 i think im a bit reassured i seem to be in operation again DH is practically pouncing on me so its also nice not to have to argue about DTD
    Glad your doing well Rippy, good luck to the rest of you out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Wow lol Too lazy to BF. I've never heard of a bub not wanting to BF. Your right it could be worse. You could be feeding every 2 hours like someone I know. L is a bit clingy during the day. If she sleeps once a day I'm laughing. I'm glad your doing well.
    yeah the pediatrician wasn't to impressed. Shes pretty indifferent to the bottle as well but its not the whole supply/demand thing like breastfeeding.

OMG how do you get stuff done with L not sleeping during the day? A has a good sleep and i clean the house (kinda) or watch Dr Phil.

I'm happy for you that L is treating you kindly and sending you babydust for #2, you crazy crazy woman.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Status update as Rip demanded! Lol
    Almost 32 weeks, had a meltdown a school Wednesday in front of a lot of kids, I scared a few of them, but of course not the right ones, lol!
    Bob is doing lots of rolling around and we rely him do a 45 degree turn last night, it is very weird watching my belly wiggle around!
    Last ante natal class this arv, starting to get very real and the nerves are becoming more apparent. Drs visit coming up ni Monday.
    That's about all I can think of!
    Zult, so glad bub is doing well, gl with trying for the next one xoxox
    What a bugger Mindy that A is a lazy feeder! I have never heard of that, glad you have taken it all in your stride, I hope I am that relaxed if bob is!
    Xoxxo hopeful, gl for the upcoming cycle xoxo
    Love to all I have missed, I am slack, but I am functioning on very little sleep ATM
    Xoxxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Rip - I can try and get things done in between her cat naps other wise I put her in her bouncer and cart her around to every room. You wouldn't believe that she can fall asleep to the sound of the vacuume. Have you tried different teats? As long as she's putting weight on the that's all that matters.

Traloumick - Bugger not scareing the right kids lol. You haven't got long to go beofre maternity leave so FX you get some rest then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    traloumick, wow it seems like yesterday you got your bfp!

Zulty, I have just noticed your sig says trying for a boy, how do you do that with IVF? Will you be doing IVF again? I'm curious as DP and I would be better off having a girl for the slightly decreased risk of inheriting DP's aspergers.

AFM, huge headache today. nothing really planned, going to have dinner at my parent's place (yay) so I don't have to cook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silent - we don't get a choice in the sex lol. It's like put the embie/s back and pray like mad.

We're not doing a full IVF stim cycle as we have 4 embies in the freezer so we'll use those first and see what happens. But yes we are doing IVF again. I'm not going to stuff around with doing it naturally because we know I have a problem and also because of our frosties.

But in saying that we aren't being careful either. So if we get UTD naturally then great. There is a possibility of falling naturally after having a baby with my PCO. I'm just not sure how BF'ing will affect my fertility. I didn't feed my first 2 they were on formula and I was on the pill by 6 weeks old so TTC and BF'ing is new to me. Does that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup. Thanks for the advice

Fingers crossed we get a girl first. all the rest can be boys I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is nattie gone? I miss her :-(

Oh my! Another IPhone!
    <3 DD - April 2011 <3