Closed Thread
Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't know why but I can't see the pic from my PC, but I can see them from my phone?? Odd huh!

So you can see in Batch 1, they are nice and obviously pos compared to the neg tests and the lines are quite thick.
    Batch 2 are not so obvious, more of a fade in/out effect, and the lines are thinner.
    The ebay ones are nice and dark, but also have the fade in/out.
    Last edited by Ripleigh; 25-08-2011 at 12:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also for your viewing pleasure, here are the FRER tests:

FRER.jpg

vs the ebay "10mL" HPTs

IC HPT.jpg

You can't see it but I could just make out a line in the ebay tests on 9DPO - looking at it at just the right angle. I even posted here to say I could see something! The next day I did the FRER and it was faint but clearly a line (and 11DPO there is no disputing!), which as you can see I didn't get on the ebay ones till 12DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rip, thanks for posting all of those! certainly interesting to see the difference!

Hi Zulty, how are you doing?

AFM, apparently I'm cd49ish and 23?dpo? I don't think that's right...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great Rip. I'll give them a go.

Hi Silent. Things are good. Just living life. Counting down the days. We're going back to FS in October hopefully. Whats happening with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zulty!! Hi!!!

Hows bubba?

Going back for another? You are either a crazy woman or I got a nightmare baby!!

Oh my! Another IPhone!
    <3 DD - April 2011 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindstah View Post
    Zulty!! Hi!!!

Hows bubba?

Going back for another? You are either a crazy woman or I got a nightmare baby!!

Oh my! Another IPhone!
    <3 DD - April 2011 <3

lol. I am totally crazy. Yes we are heading back for another. DD2 is great. feeding as we speak. sleeping through the night. She has just been an angel.Maybe being my third I jut know what to do??

How are you and A?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rip...cheers for posting all those tests.....ahhhh relaxed now i had my fix. Isnt it amazing the difference in tests.

Hope your all well with growing bellies, i havent charted this month of taken any meds in just chillin at 6dpo.

AFM...finally went to see the new FS and.... we are jumping straight into IUI or IVF fully medicated with injectables. He also said there is no way i should of been n clomid so long as you are only supposed to do 8 cycles in your lifetime. I have to wait for AF to arrive, currently 6dpo then book in for a HSG (flushy thing) then if all clear on to IUI. I had bloods today and they said they will ring me with my progesterone results later today. So pretty chuffed we are moving on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Hi Silent. Things are good. Just living life. Counting down the days. We're going back to FS in October hopefully. Whats happening with you?
    Good to hear things are good.
    Seeing the FS on the 15th and getting a plan of action. Fingers crossed things are ok and we just need clomid.

yay bubba! fingers crossed it's all good and this is it for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (25-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Oh rip...cheers for posting all those tests.....ahhhh relaxed now i had my fix. Isnt it amazing the difference in tests.

Hope your all well with growing bellies, i havent charted this month of taken any meds in just chillin at 6dpo.

AFM...finally went to see the new FS and.... we are jumping straight into IUI or IVF fully medicated with injectables. He also said there is no way i should of been n clomid so long as you are only supposed to do 8 cycles in your lifetime. I have to wait for AF to arrive, currently 6dpo then book in for a HSG (flushy thing) then if all clear on to IUI. I had bloods today and they said they will ring me with my progesterone results later today. So pretty chuffed we are moving on.
    We were going to do the IUI thing- I reacon it's a good start! Don't be affraid of the needles- I inject myself everyday and you sooo don't feel it! I know I was really excited to get the "show" on the road! I also joined the "about to begain IUI journy" thread. They were really supportive DP and I wish you "great Success"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Oh great Rip. I'll give them a go.

Yay!!!! I see you are shooting for blueBest of luck.xxx

AFM- status update as requested!

Not much just counting down the day left at work... I would add a ticker but I have no space left for another one- I would have to delete my babies or my chart and I couldn't bear itohhh- it's 5 weeks , I finish on the 30/09
    Baby is moving heaps and my tummy moves from side to side, it's pretty cool!

We just can't wait to meet our Bebek- I want to know are you a boy or a girl??? I can;t wait to push it out, to BF to really enjoy this baby

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (25-08-2011),LillyPonds  (26-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Good to hear things are good.
    Seeing the FS on the 15th and getting a plan of action. Fingers crossed things are ok and we just need clomid.

yay bubba! fingers crossed it's all good and this is it for you!
    I hope the 15th comes around really quickly for you. I hated waiting for the next plan of action. I needed to feel like I was doing something. clomid does the trick for you!