Closed Thread
Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Thankyou for all the support, hard going through this without anyone knowing....you guys are great
    Anyone had an internal usound? If so was it really uncomfortable? Like mega pressure but not really pain just super pressure right thru to my bellybutton..... Long weekend wait for results...fx im ok in there!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub
    Hi hopeful, I've had an internal ultrasound, however I'm in the minority where it was extremely uncomfortable and painful. However, as I said I am in the minority and this is how it is for me everytime I get a papsmear done. I think it's because of my retroverted uterus, or something else that no one has told me about. I found it similar to a pap smear, however a bit more pressure when the move it around. If you're fine with papsmears, I think this would be very similar

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Going with cd16 Ren, the drop and then consistent rises seems to pin point it, although I'm a bit out of practice so I could be wrong xoxoox
    Btw Ren, I had no "classic" utd signs, I felted bloated and yuck like every other month, there's nothing fool proof!
    Thanks Traloumick - I hope its not CD16, as we stopped BD on CD14, as silly me, I've never O'd later than CD15 before so thought all would be fine.
    This month, apart from the last 2 mornings feeling "hung over" I have no utd signs at all. I even haven't had my usual PMS. I guess I will wait and see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Caz! thanks for sharing your story. How beautiful! Welcome Mikayla!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Copied from Stalker thread so sorry if it is a repeat for some!
    OK - SO I know I am the worlds worst poster, but I do read and keep an eye out for everything that is going on....

I just need to ask some advice if that is ok....
    so I m/c on 18 July...bled for 8 or so days.....then had a Lap on 29th and bled for a few days after that.
    What would you put CD 1 as....I put it as the day I started to bleed with my m/c....which in turn would mean that I am CD 28 today....I feel like af could be on its way but who knows with this crazy body of mine....

Thanks in advance ladies.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Mystic, I have no idea, I hope your body sorts itself out, I have been wondering how you were xoxox
    Ren, dtd on cd14 would still be possible! Fx xoxox
    Caz, thanks for sharing your birth story, I hope I can be strong, you still stood up for yourself a fair bit,, congrats xoxo xoxo
    30 weeks tomorrow, omg! This is just flying, seriously starting to freak out, we start our classes on Saturday, hopefully it won't scare me too much.
    Much love to all
    Xoxox xoxxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun,
    So sorry to hear of your loss, we also lost ours last week My GP said to put the first day of the m/c as CD 1 but that it wasnt a real AF. He also said its not unusual for your cycles to be wacky and that your first AF may be later than your usual cycle but itll all go back to normal within a few cycles.
    Im currently CD6 and still light bleeding
    Dont know if this helps or even answers your q but i hope we both come out of this and get back to a sticky BFP quickly!!

Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    OK - SO I know I am the worlds worst poster, but I do read and keep an eye out for everything that is going on....

so I m/c on 18 July...bled for 8 or so days.....then had a Lap on 29th and bled for a few days after that.
    What would you put CD 1 as....I put it as the day I started to bleed with my m/c....which in turn would mean that I am CD 28 today....I feel like af could be on its way but who knows with this crazy body of mine....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post

Hey Mystic, sorry, I'm not very helpful at all, but wanted to say hello, have been thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Ren, dtd on cd14 would still be possible! Fx xoxox
    30 weeks tomorrow, omg! This is just flying, seriously starting to freak out, we start our classes on Saturday, hopefully it won't scare me too much.
    Much love to all
    Xoxox xoxxo
    Hurrah for your 30 wks!!! Not long now. Hope the classes go well

Troulamick, I haven't been able to conceive even when we DTD on O day, so not much hopeful for 2 days before...oh well, I guess miracles have happened.

I have absolutely no signs that could even suggest anything close to being UTD.... I usually have sore BB's by now. Or PMS. and very limited CM... It doesn't sound promising does it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Renvind For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ren, yeah it wasnt painful but was very uncomfortable but as it turns out was all ok. I dont have any issues with papsmears. Nothing to suggest i cant sustain my next pregnancy was all healthy and normal. Only bad thing is there was residual pregnancy evident and if im still bleeding ill be off for a D&C but today it seems to have stopped so im hoping ill be good to go again. For those who have had early miscarriages how long did you wait to TTC again? if theres any truth to the 'more fertile after' we wanna use it to our advantage of course i have no clue what my cycle is now so i guess its a lot of DTD time!
    Thanks Caz for your birthing story i hope im as strong as you if i get my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    HM... im glad it was not painful at all for you....my recent dildo cams have been painful just on my cervix but it seems to have settled now without the fert meds. My fs recommended we wait 3 months after my last mc at 7 weeks. I had a natural mc which lasted two weeks before i bled 2 clotty days and light bleeding for 5 days, so that took about a month for me to come round to the idea of trying again. I went ahead and took my clomid the following AF to no avail but i wasnt going to wait if i felt ready and there was no medical reason why not.

If you have the all clear and you feel ready then go for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hopeful, you can pretty much ttc again straight away.

afm, got DP's full SA results. will upload soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    hopeful, you can pretty much ttc again straight away.

afm, got DP's full SA results. will upload soon.
    Great - keeping my eyes peeled for them Silent.

I plan to test on Saturday, unless of course AF turns up...i picked up a packet of HPT today.....please please please universe...