Closed Thread
Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopeful... so, so sorry for your loss- I can understand being sooo upset, you have been planning this since March. I know I had the whole thing planned in my head each time- It never gets any easier. Be kind to yourself and jump back on the wagon when YOU feel ready. Cry, scream think of the injustice. Then start again- this time like you said with a better outcome. Big hugs.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbanails- got your pm, I'll send them out tomorrow.
    Hope they bring you some luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HM..... dont ever feel bad for being upset, it doesnt matter how long you had your bfp it still means you are a mummy no matter what. Luvs to you and take all the time you need and we will be here for you anytime.

Silver....nawh thanx babe i hope they are the lucky ones....its very weird im having lots of watery cm on cd 14 without my fert meds (usually cd 19 with clomid).

Moo & trl...omg look how far you both are...it has just gone so quick, well for me anyway. I hope you belly's are growing nicely.

Rip.... for 7 weeks, im so cheering you on and are eagerly awaiting us pics.

Piora..... yay your having a bubby boy...

Hello to all the beautiful girls in here, hope your all shining brightly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for all the support, hard going through this without anyone knowing....you guys are great
    Anyone had an internal usound? If so was it really uncomfortable? Like mega pressure but not really pain just super pressure right thru to my bellybutton..... Long weekend wait for results...fx im ok in there!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou yeah we had it all planned out the second the poas turned positive! Been planning this for over a year just couldnt start ttc til march to ensure I finish my masters this year. If all tests are ok will try again. Xx
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmum2 View Post
    Hopeful... so, so sorry for your loss- I can understand being sooo upset, you have been planning this since March. I know I had the whole thing planned in my head each time- It never gets any easier. Be kind to yourself and jump back on the wagon when YOU feel ready. Cry, scream think of the injustice. Then start again- this time like you said with a better outcome. Big hugs.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Thankyou for all the support, hard going through this without anyone knowing....you guys are great
    Anyone had an internal usound? If so was it really uncomfortable? Like mega pressure but not really pain just super pressure right thru to my bellybutton..... Long weekend wait for results...fx im ok in there!

I've had 2 internals now, and apart from a little pressure when they were looking at the ovaries it was perfectly comfortable. It was far worse when they were pressing on my bladder from outside when it was full!!

Your results are good and you can plan when to start TTC again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HopefulMaiden - I've had a million of them now - because of the position of my uterus, the baby was almost invisible from the outside until my 15 week scan...!! I'd had one every 2 weeks before then (and 2 a week twice), before that I'd had a bunch to check on other stuff. They're not uncomfortable - even when she was wiggling the damned thing to make bub move for the NT scan.

I had a scan yesterday - everything looked ok, bub is the right size etc and still very wriggly. At 19w3d we STILL don't know what "it" is as "it" has not yet been prepared to co-operate and show us the appropriate areas clearly!! Ah well, morph scan on the 23rd which will hopefully include a 3d one, and let us know!

Much love to all,

Cat & Kitten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioria View Post
    Hi GIRLS!

Long time no post.
    Just wanted to come on and say a very big hello to all you beautiful, strong ladies that I have shared this TTC/Charting journey with over the past year.
    Been super super busy with finishing up at work and getting the nursery ready for bub that haven't come on to post - sorry!

Big gratz to you beautiful ladies who are now UTD or some of you who have even had your bubs!
    I'm on maternity leave now so I'll try and stay in touch more.
    38 weeks for me tomorrow...getting very uncomfortable and add to that a badly sprained ankle and a cold I caught from hubby and I'm generally feeling like it's time for this baby to come out!

Oh...did I mention that it's a boy? Supposedly it's quite clearly a boy.
    Hey Piora, congrats on you little boy to come and for being on maternity leave!

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Hi guys.
    Its confirmed we had a miscarriage. worst birthday ever. Doc was great about it n said although im not ready for logic its quite common for a first pregnancy???
    Pretty devestating although good that we can get utd just gotta keep it. Feels weird to be so upset over such a short pregnancy but i am...I just hope next time is a better outcome. Getting ultrasounds tomorrow to make sure im ok. Thankyou for all your positive hopes. Will go back to charting once this part is over. Fx for a brighter future!

Hopeful, I'm so so sorry How devastating for you. Definately all of our fingers are crossed for you for the months to come.

AFM: I've been temping a little and from that it looks like I'm possibly 12 dpo today, still not sure. But anyway, I've been feeling a bit wiped out and have had slight headaches the last couple of days. I woke up feeling like I drank a bottle of red wine last night, no queasiness but hangover headache like. There's really nothing else to report, no sore bb's, no huge amount of CM, no veins, nothing, so I'm going to put the hangover and headaches down to our naughty friend progesterone, who often shows itself as signs of being UTD...

What does everyone think of my temps and when I could have O'd - I know I've made it hard by starting in the middle of the cycle, but I was thinking maybe CD14 or CD16? Whats the vote?
    Last edited by Renvind; 13-08-2011 at 10:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going with cd16 Ren, the drop and then consistent rises seems to pin point it, although I'm a bit out of practice so I could be wrong xoxoox
    Btw Ren, I had no "classic" utd signs, I felted bloated and yuck like every other month, there's nothing fool proof!
    Last edited by traloumick; 13-08-2011 at 15:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey girls, sorry I've been so slack!

Just thought I'd link you to my birth story. There's a couple of photos linked in there too

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...f-Mikayla-Rose

Hope everyone's well, no time to catch up on the posts. Will update the front page shortly

All round!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (18-08-2011)