Closed Thread
Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    I just wanted to ask, I'm about 6 - 9 dpo (thank you crazy EWCM), and although I'm not temping as such, I have been taking my temps over the last few days. The result is that they are a bit lower then usual at this time. My post O temps in the past have been up around the 36.7 to 36.80's, however this cycle, they have been hovering in the 36.60's...still not close to the coverline (if there was one). Would this mean that it will definatley be a BFN. Is it a sign of anything?? Nothing has been different in my behaviour/routine etc...

anyway, have a great day everyone!
    Hi Ren! Actually my in preggo chart my temps were around the 36.6 mark for 1DPO to 6DPO when they are usually higher than that (36.7-36.8), then it went all triphasic after that and then temps just went up and up!
    But really, apart from my own chart being ridiculously perfect (which wouldn't happen very often), most preggo charts are quite all over the place (just browse through the charts on FF) and so I wouldn't worry about temps until around AF being due, where if they are up you have a good chance! But of course you would have tested before then & you'd know already hahahahahaha

Thinking of you today Hopeful. that your levels are at least 12!!!

Bubbanails - wahoo only a week, then you see the new FS who will have NEW ideas!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Hi Ren! Actually my in preggo chart my temps were around the 36.6 mark for 1DPO to 6DPO when they are usually higher than that (36.7-36.8), then it went all triphasic after that and then temps just went up and up!
    But really, apart from my own chart being ridiculously perfect (which wouldn't happen very often), most preggo charts are quite all over the place (just browse through the charts on FF) and so I wouldn't worry about temps until around AF being due, where if they are up you have a good chance! But of course you would have tested before then & you'd know already hahahahahaha

Thinking of you today Hopeful. that your levels are at least 12!!!

Bubbanails - wahoo only a week, then you see the new FS who will have NEW ideas!!!

Thanks Ripleigh -You have given me hope. I will go stalk your charts . I don't actually test (much) these days. Well, in theory I wait until my missed period to test, but of course that has never happened . AF is due from Wednesday next week, to Saturday, depending when I laid that darned egg....so will let you know

I joined Weight Watchers today - it had to be done. I don't think I've been as heavy - lots of comfort eating this year...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi GIRLS!

Long time no post.
    Just wanted to come on and say a very big hello to all you beautiful, strong ladies that I have shared this TTC/Charting journey with over the past year.
    Been super super busy with finishing up at work and getting the nursery ready for bub that haven't come on to post - sorry!

Big gratz to you beautiful ladies who are now UTD or some of you who have even had your bubs!
    I'm on maternity leave now so I'll try and stay in touch more.
    38 weeks for me tomorrow...getting very uncomfortable and add to that a badly sprained ankle and a cold I caught from hubby and I'm generally feeling like it's time for this baby to come out!

Oh...did I mention that it's a boy? Supposedly it's quite clearly a boy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioria For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 Weeks today. YAY!

Ren - good for you (WW). What a pain no knowing when AF will arrive!

Hopeful - How did your test go??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to everyone!

Congrats to all those mummies to be who are UTD! So wonderful to see that there are lots of bubbas arriving over the coming months!!!

To those in the TWW, keeping fx for you all and sending lots of your way!

And not to forget those in the waiting to 'o' group, really hoping that this will be your month.

Pioria - Not long now hun - and congrats on it being a boy! Can't wait for you to post photos when he is born.

Rip - 7 weeks already! How exciting for you.

Haven't posted for a while but have been keeping a watch on this thread. Lillian is 12 weeks today and the time has flown by. I have to say that without the support of this group, I wouldn't have had Lillian at all! So a big THANK YOU to everyone!

Hope all the other mummies who have had their babies are enjoying motherhood as much as I am!

Well, can't wait to hear more baby news from you all. Will be keeping watch...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys.
    Its confirmed we had a miscarriage. worst birthday ever. Doc was great about it n said although im not ready for logic its quite common for a first pregnancy???
    Pretty devestating although good that we can get utd just gotta keep it. Feels weird to be so upset over such a short pregnancy but i am...I just hope next time is a better outcome. Getting ultrasounds tomorrow to make sure im ok. Thankyou for all your positive hopes. Will go back to charting once this part is over. Fx for a brighter future!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - Good on you for having a positive outlook!
    My first pregnancy was a chemical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - So sorry to read. Sending you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful, so sorry for your news, I hope your ultra sounds come up all clear xoxo
    Yay Pioria, so great to hear from you, a boy hey, same here! Best wishes for an easy time letting him escape!
    Mum to 3, so excited to hear that you and Lillian are doing so well, such great news.

All is going great here, 29 weeks and finally looking the part, bob has gone from lying longways in my long uterus to actually a bit more up and downish, so I have a preggie belly, not a beer belly, lol! More upside, no diabetes, no anemia, perfectly normal!

All my love to you all xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, I am so very sorry for your loss!