Closed Thread
Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wicked, that really sucks. I hope everything gets better soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Biggest hugs Wicked, I hope you get sorted out xoxo
    Fingers crossed for a pos OPK today Rip

Been hungry and crampy today, I hope it's normal, nothing else going on, so hoping it's just one of those things.

Have a wonderful weekend lovely ones xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD18 OPK is almost positive....Finally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    CD18 OPK is almost positive....Finally!
    hurrah!

Oh Wicked *huge* My back is permantly sore from 3 damaged discs and pressure on my sciatic nerve, so I know a *little* about what it's like to be in pain constantly. Nothing like that though. I used to be on methocarbamol, sodium diclofenac and 60mg codiene 4x daily and I felt like I rattled. I can't take any of it ttc though, and am trying to get used to not being able to move properly so you have my deepest sympathy.

I don't know what my body is doing - it's certainly reacted to the acupunture - but not in the way I wanted!! My chart is backwards. On the day I should have had a +ve opk I got a MASSIVE temp DROP and it's pretty much stayed there and not even a *sniff* of LH since. I *know* there is/was an egg in there ready to do it's thing so I'm really confused - and worried the egg has "gone away" - can they do that? The other option is that it's growing into a monster. 17.3mm on wed would be 23-28mm by the earliest I could now O. I don't know what's normal though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked hope you find some pain relief soon, I can't imagine having that sort of pain constantly

Catkin, I'm frustrated with my cycle too...I should have o'd or be about to o, and now I've nothing...I don't know what is going on

DP thinks we've all the time in the world- which I disagree with (we're 32 this year) and I have to keep trying to remind him that we're not as fertile as we were back in our 20's and that we have to try harder!

Sometimes I feel as though it will never happen...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested again 5 hrs after my almost positive test and it was faint again. What the? Can I have a surge that short or did it fail and I have to wait some more
    I have to say I am using the first response 7 day kit, which I have used before with 2 days of positives. So this single test showing almost positive is weird:
    CD17 - 2pm - faint
    CD17 - 8pm - faint
    CD18 - 2pm - almost positive
    CD18 - 7pm - faint
    Last edited by Ripleigh; 10-04-2011 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cat and wicked  my back is still stuffed from a car accident 6 months ago.

Rip I have never had a full positive with opks - I almost had one once when I tested twice a day. I think u probably ovulated on the day where you get the closest to postive.

Hope that helps!

Afm just waiting for af to visit me later on this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read this http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in538075.shtml and feel heaps better. My theory, cause I'm ovulating later the eggs are more developed and have reacted to the LH quicker and at a lower concentration, so surge has not been as high or as long. Therefore I am calling it O day today, better be a damn nice temp rise tomorrow! will do another OPK today though, just in case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Rip I sometimes didn't get a real positive with first response either! Although 2 or 3 days of positives with lullaby...

Nattie thank you Am used to it now though, it's been 14 years since it happened and I can more or less ignore it once the intial pain of walking in the morning is over. It's only really a problem when one slips out properly as my feet go numb and I can't walk at that point. Last time it happened, my back spasmed so hard it pulled my coccyx (tail bone) up sideways so I couldn't sit down at all! Unfunny. I hope yours gets better soon I was hit at over 160kmph so it was a bit extreme.

Silver I know the feeling. I'm 35 now, dh is 42 and I'm getting stressed. The u/s on Wed helped a little as I saw an amazing pic of my ovary, but the follie in there was already 17.3mm then and so I'm been panicing it's broken as I haven't O'd yet! The Gynae seemed to think it was imminent at that size. I'm clinging to the hope that bigger is better...

AFM: My OPK is a bit darker today!! Hoping like hell for a +ve tomorrow. I probably shouldn't say this but I'm getting really tired of all the bd and I have only 2 tests left!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, I haven't been on this thread for several months. I have tried to read all the posts and still trying to catch up...I can see some familiar names. I hope you are all well...

Anyway, I left previously as it got to be not a good time (I'm sure everyone's felt that at some stage). Anyway, I had my first FS appt about a week ago and he thinks I have a short luteal phase. I'm all lined up for blood tests next saturday (Day 21) with a view of my first Clomid cycle next cycle to help lengthen the old LP. My FS has asked me to start charting again for the next 6 months

So here I am again, hoping to join the BBT Charting crew for this stage of my journey. I found it was such a lovely place to be last time I was a regular on BH....

I feel refreshed despite still no BFP, however have a good feeling for the months to come!!!

Hello to you all!!!!!!!

BTW - I started taking my temps half way through this cycle, so I made up the pre-O temps...didn't know how else to do it
    Last edited by Renvind; 10-04-2011 at 16:25. Reason: adding