Closed Thread
Page 118 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rye..... Ive had the same issue and have found drinking green tea helps....no idea why....also apparently robitussin helps u also.... This cycle were using preseed....very effective if your a little dry!
    Its a lifesaver on those days when u just can't get it all happening on your own ....hope this helps!
    My temps rising too....go us!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rippy - I never got MS till about 6 weeks, I thought I was so lucky and go off Scott free but no...hit me like a bus!! So bad!! Hopefully you miss it, it sucks!!
    I picked my ob by choosing the hospital and then googling the obs that went there. I wanted one with a website (so he is up with modern stuff) but not a fancy website (they prob to be expensive!) anyway it worked and I found a perfect, not expensive ob!
    Good luck with it all and moving to Melbourne!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ARGH! My opk's are still negative! And my temp is still low! What the heck is going on!!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rip - I didn't have my first vomit until slightly after 7 wks, I did feel slightly sick within my 6th week but nothing so severe that I put it down to M/S at the time. Even then, preg with twins, at the start I only threw up twice a week on average, and then it dwindled down to once a week at about 10 weeks. I'm now almost 16 and just threw up again this morning lol so it's not gone yet!! But my last throw up was 14 weeks so it seems to be stretching out a bit more at least

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    ARGH! My opk's are still negative! And my temp is still low! What the heck is going on!!??
    Another long cycle, you poor thing!

Livvy & Mind - thanks ladies! Still feeling normal here. Nice dark ICs so that is reassuring. 9 Sleeps till my first scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liv- wow! You did well! I puked after every meal from week 6 to about week 17! It was like I was hungover the whole time. Worst ever...I never want to see a vegemite scroll again!! Or gnocchi...and I LOVED gnocchi!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok, DP's SA results are in:
    Volume 1.5ml
    Count 18million
    Motility 32
    Mobility 32
    Abnormal 97%.

This is really bad isn't it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Silent - sorry but not really an expert but googled it a bit for you - from what I can see the motility and morphility aren't too but in comparison -

***Morphology - Normal results are about 40%" &

***Motility - A normal result is at least 20% of the sperm showing progressive movement in a forward direction.

***Count - anywhere from 20 million per milliliter to 150 million is considered normal.

And also read this..."It is quite surprising how many dead and abnormal sperm can be present in a 'normal' sample"

Sorry - this is only from one website, so the last one he's only 2 mill less, and really what's 2 mill in the scheme of 20 to 150 million? And it looks like he's above average in the motility....I am so not an expert and may be completely wrong, but this is what I found. And I've heard that there's lots of things that can help sperm quality...

Last edited by Renvind; 28-07-2011 at 17:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just realised how ling it is since I've been on BH and wanted to come see how everyone is doing!!

Rip SO glad everything is still going well - will have my fx for your scan honey!! I didn't get anything other than mildly nauseous for ages, then barely threw up at all (just *wished* I could as I was rotten nauseous 24/7 unless I was eating!! Others in the Jan group have had no MS at all and have very healthy bubs, so it doesn't mean anything at all... apart from a much nicer time of it if you're not sick all the time.

Silent NO idea about SA at all Wikipedia seems to have a fair bit and this page also seems to have a fair bit of info though. On the face of it, it doesn't look great, but don't panic til you've seen an expert!! There is so much, from vitamins, to exercise to change of diet that can have a HUGE effect on spermies!! Even changing underwear from tighties to boxers!

Ren Great news about everything being clear... bugger about the polyp - I'm sure they can scare it off though!! Will fx for your fs appt!

Caz How're you going?!?

Huge loads of to everyone!

AFM 17w3d/17w5d now dependant which date you take... 2 weeks til my next scan. So glad I have a doppler, I'd go mad without it... although I don't think Bub likes it much. I hear the heart beat and then *thud* thump* as he/she whacks it one! Mums at work are starting to eye my tummy and ask in a leading tone "how are you feeling" so I'm guessing my *sudden* tummy growth isn't just making everyone assume too many pies... Still not got a nice round tummy yet so anyone who didn't know me could think I was just chubby!! All going well so far though - I can't believe we've got this far *touches wood*

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im guessing that Caz has had her bubba as she hasn't been on for a few days, so a big congrats to ya hun!!!