Closed Thread
Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmum2 View Post
    Cat- just wondering have they tested you for blood clotting issues... coz thats what was wrong with me????
    Yep - tested for that a while ago, nothing. Still on aspirin anyway as apparently it can't hurt and there are some things that don't show up on the screens

I've also been tested for deficiences, the size and shape of my uterus, viruses, diabetes, siphilis, hepatitus, liver, kidney and thyroid function blah blah blah. probably around 20 bottles of blood now. They've found nothing. The only thing they haven't tested is my hormones and apparently there's no point because of my graphs and the fact that I *am* ovulating etc etc.

Apparently all my results are normal/good, I'm not really overweight and according to docs I'm apparently very fit (although I now have a BMI of 25 up from 22 since living with dh!!) and there is no "reason" for any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo
    your lining and follie both sound really good - the perfect sizes for that stage of your cycle, so that's promising!
    Thanks honey

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick
    Cat, I am glad you have a few more answers
    LOL - like none, and a whole shedload of doctors scratching their heads... I suppose that's something

I suppose I'm just sick of it all. I seem to be able to get "pregnant" at the drop of a hat - which a lot of people would kill for - but it absolutely sucks when all you feel when you see the two lines is "oh ***** here we go again, I wonder how long it'll last this time".

rip - my O is late this month too - the only time since I started keeping track (except for after m/c). I cried all over the acupunture lady yesterday literally jsut because my opk wasn't positive when it "should" have been. I really think these things are sent just when we need them least.

Nat It's great they've found stuff though - at least they can fix it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Quick update b4 I head to work at this ungodly hour lol

Just got an email back from fs and she said yes they normally test progesterone at around 7dpo so it could of been too early bit she wants me to do the hag next cycle ad start clomid to make me ovulate earlier - she said something about when u ovulate late in your cycle it's not as good?

Catkin u poor thing that sucks! I said to my dh the other night that we are lucky in a way - I would hate to get utd all the time and miscarry my heart goes out to u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - I PM'd you back with my fb add Glad to hear your FS is on the ball and that things are kicking off for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    The only thing they haven't tested is my hormones and apparently there's no point because of my graphs and the fact that I *am* ovulating etc etc.
    Maybe it's a progesterone issue? I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    Nat - I PM'd you back with my fb add Glad to hear your FS is on the ball and that things are kicking off for you!!
    Ooh, if fb adds are happening I'd love to be involved!!

AFM. FINALLY dtd last naight after 4 weeks without. LOL. feeling slightly happier today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo! I think my OPK this afternoon is a little darker! I will do another tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohh, Rip and have fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go Rip, go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Oooo! I think my OPK this afternoon is a little darker! I will do another tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh ive been away for a while and hope you all are doing ok.....there is so much to read and catch up on.

Moo and Tra.... im glad things are moving forward nicely for you and bubs.
    Cat and livvy....big hugs to you.
    Silent, whoooo thats all i have to say about that.
    Rip....Yay for Oing or nearly Oing, im still waiting this month with fingers crossed.

Hello and hugs to all i have missed. I have been thinking about the whole ttc and was starting to think of giving up and to just be happy with what we have. I have been diagnosed with Lupus....and have been in so much pain (doubting i could even carry if i did get a bfp) Ive had to give up the physical side of my hairdressing course, so im devode about this as i wont be able to pass.... unless i get pregnant and that wonderful hcg hormone kicks in and does its wonders. (highly unlikely)

So im currently CD16 and quite depressed about the whole thing, my hands are shot from typing this (god that sucks) so im off to do some research.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wickednails - I am so sorry to hear that! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis which is very similar. Get onto it early & get aggressive treatment. I am med and symptom free, and have been for over 2 years, because my doctor was aggressive with it when I was diagnosed (gee, almost 7 years ago!). Mind you I think that's the normal method now. It was new thinking back then.

AFM - CD17. Last nights OPK wasnt any darker. Sooooo hoping I get a positive today then!