Closed Thread
Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Chart looks great Hokey despite the BFN's. Hopefully you'll get that elusive 2nd line soon!

Feeling good for you this month too Rip

AFM 38+2, still at work. Finish up on Friday then she's due the following Saturday. Feeling a little different today like my body might be gearing up to something which is good. Glad it's doing something!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (11-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooh Caz I hope so!!!! But I have noticed that my post O temps are a lot lower than normal this month. I'm usually around the 36.7/36.8 mark - am currently hovering at the 36.6 mark, and its gotta be highly likely we've missed the Egg due to my travel on the best dates. Stupid work!! But of course I still hope that 13's our lucky number..I just can't help myself!
    Glad to hear that your body is doing something!! Hope you are comfortable till Friday & get a few days peace and rest (haha as much as H allows you!!!) before Bubs comes along! Can't wait for your announcement! Do you have a plan?

Hokey -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Chart looks great Hokey despite the BFN's. Hopefully you'll get that elusive 2nd line soon!

Feeling good for you this month too Rip

AFM 38+2, still at work. Finish up on Friday then she's due the following Saturday. Feeling a little different today like my body might be gearing up to something which is good. Glad it's doing something!
    Can't wait to hear when labour begins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    I had a HUGE dip this morning, should I take this as a sign of AF on the way or could it possibly be an implantation dip?
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/336025
    Looking good Hokey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Omg! How exciting!

afm: I think I'm about 9 dpo...not too sure...and just when I've thought my body couldn't surprise me with any new things...this afternoon I have developed some kind of rash on my legs. It's started on the inside of my thighs, like heat rash but not, and it's now moved to the outside of my thighs, front of my thighs and on my poor little bot bot...it's made my skin feel so sensitive. How very bizaare - I'm actually not prone to rashes and not allergic to anything that I know of.

Yesterday evening my legs were itching like mad, mainly on my shins and I never remember having this everbut I put it down to dry skin in winter. This rash is something altogether. My DH thinks I'm allergic to something?? totally wierd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My temp dropped this morning
    I did get a few hours less sleep than usual last night, and slept with my mouth open could this affect things?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com​/home/336025

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ren - I have exactly the same problem, since about a week ago. Sooo annoying - I've been putting lots of body lotion on. Itchy as! I was thinking it was possibly a new body wash - or the Sydney water! Waiting for it to go away so I can try the body wash again.

Hokey - Less sleep - was this from going to bed later or getting up earlier? Getting up earlier will usually give you a lower temp (you can use an adjuster). Going to bed later hasn't affected my temps before. Sleeping with your mouth open will definately make things a little colder if you temp orally.

AFM - 6DPO. "Whinge about your temps being low and they will rise". Up from 36.62 to 36.86 today, golly! Am gonna go mix up a new front page chart on my FF page to see how many other charts I have like that, to remind myself that its not neccesarily a sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    fx for you both Hokey and Rip!! My chart the month of this bfp was the most mixed up, patternless mess in creation so there is always hope no matter what it's doing!

Caz Wow!! Seems like only yesterday you got your bfp! Good luck!

AFM Im 15 weeks today! I've booked my morph scan for the day I'm 21 weeks - 6 weeks to wait (*sob*) as the lady I want to do it is on holiday the 2 weeks before then Got another Ob appt on Thur, but I can now hear Kitten on the doppler which is SOOO reassuring. If I panic I can listen for a few seconds and I'm calm again. Bought my first maternity clothes yesterday (except bras) - 2 pairs of jeans from Jeans west. Despite no bump yet, nothing fits anymore, but these jeans - my god they are *amazingly* comfortable! I hadn't realised just *how* uncomforatble everything else is atm til I put them on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo exciting cat.... I wanna wear materniry jeans too "sulks" must ve amazing to hear kitten
    Woooooo go princess caz I hope she goes easy on you!
    Fx rip and hokey....love the temp rise....

AFM.... Only getting one line on the opk should I be worried...typically im a week from my usual o so I'm hoping its just early??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HopefulMaiden For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (12-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my hCG has only gone from 414 on Friday to 636 yesterday which is not very good. Will have more tomorrow but I am not holding out much hope.

Sorry for the depressing me post.

Hugs to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mystic - Hope bubba stays sticky for you