Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAY FUTURE!!! It's so soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Livvy, they are so beautiful! thanks for posting us an update!

Silent - I can't see anything yet, FX its just too early like Caz says.

Caz - OMG already? It only feels like a short while ago you were umming and ahing over whether to go for it or not LOL. Man, time flies when you're TTC.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

Livvyloo  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Livvy for the twinny twins going along well xoxoxxo
    Congrats Futurema, all the best for a sticky xoxox
    Keep us updated future mummy with how your ivf goes, I often think of you and how your doing xoxoxox
    Caz! Working so close, you are a brave chicky! Wow, not long til you meet your princess.
    Rip, fx for negative opks while you are away, how's it all going? I think of you a lot too, my tcc buddies!
    Mystic, hope everything is going beautifully for you xoxox
    Moos, into 2nd half! Yay for a smooth journey so far xoxo
    Silent, best of luck with the testing, I know getting pics is tough, hopefully it's a darker line this morn xoxoxo
    So much to catch up on you busy bees. Xoxoxoxoxox, baby dust and love, stickies and an easy time for all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    Trace
    Bob is saying hi too, a few kicks there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to traloumick For This Useful Post:

moosmum2  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    Hey ladies, just dropping in very quickly to share some u/s pics from my NT scan today

http://i52.tinypic.com/24zys6q.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/311p75u.jpg

It was so amazing to see them in there. One of them was just hyper! Lol it was bouncing around and jumping and rolling and wouldn't stay still, it took ages to get that little ones measurements...lol. I had to get up, wee, cough, roll over both ways and cough again before she could come even close to getting a measurement lol. The other one was more relaxed and chilled, moved around a bit but not nearly as much! Looks like we have two very different little characters in there.

Heart rates were good (160 for little active twinnie and 155 for less active twinnie) and their growth was good, both ahead of schedule, one at 12w4d and the other at 12w3d when i'm actually 12w2d. So, so far, all things are looking positive. Fingers crossed the combined risk analysis is okay later in the week!!

Much love to all the beautiful ladies here, thinking of everyone and wishing everyone the most luck with ttc and/or pregnancies
    Just amazing!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

Livvyloo  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    anyone wanna see an invisible line in this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/226ed696.jpg
    Can't see anything, I'm sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ryemsmum View Post
    damn af arrived at least I had a normal 29 day cycle this time and the B Vits are helping too,,, had 11 day luteal phase which is better than 9 like other months Im now on 11th month of ttc, nearly at that 1 year mark to go off to the dr to get some help!!!

Congrats on the BFP futurema, you deserve it huni !!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

ryemsmum  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMummy View Post
    Livvy - Your twin scan photos are gorgeous!! Hope you don't mind if I have some questions? Your bubbas were conceived with IVF yeah? I start my IVF cycle #1 next week. How many cycles did it take for you? How many stimulated cycles and FET cycles did you do? Only one more Q sorry lol...did 1 embryo split into 2 or did you transfer 2? Ive been told that IVF increases the chances of twins even with only one embryo. I love the thought of twins.
    If I got it wrong and you didn't do IVF or you don't want to talk about it I'm really sorry!

Hiya - yes we did have IVF and I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

This BFP was our fourth IVF cycle (2 fresh and 2 frozen). Our initial fresh cycle was a BFN, our first frozen cycle after that was a BFP but I had an early m/c, then I had a BFN with my next frozen cycle and embarked on another fresh one which produced my beautiful twinnies that I'm baking away now. In all it was 4 cycles over a 7 month period.

We actually had two embryos put back which is why we ended up with twins it seems Our first two cycles we put back one, had the one BFN and the one m/c, then our next frozen cycle we put back two and it was a BFN and the last one we put back two fresh and low and behold they both took. We were very surprised since we'd had more failures than successes that both implanted, we thought we'd be lucky to have ONE implant. Instant family

They say that most people will have their BFP after three fresh cycles (they don't include frozen cycles in these statistics as they don't have quite as high a success rate as fresh cycles - frozen cycles are considered extra bites at the cherry so to speak). So I did fall within those stats as I only had to have 2 fresh cycles to get a BFP.

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask, it really was a harrowing 7 month period and some of the highest and lowest moments of my life but absolutely 100% worth it in the end. DH and I had unexplained infertility, we're both young and healthy so very strange we were not conceiving on our own. Im just thankful we had the technology available to us to give us a helping hand

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Livvyloo For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Livvy - Your twins are just so beautiful and special!!! I'm so happy for you!

Silent - sorry i can't see anything probs just to early

TML - Hi Bob!

Caz - OMG!!!! not long! good luck! I can't wait to hear the news when she arrives!!!

AFM, Avril and I are plodding along here just fine. she is a crankypants and spends most of her time in her "my little lamb cradle and swing" (seriously preggo ladies you NEED one of these! two for you Liv! they are like $300 but worth every CENT!) We combo breast and bottle feed and that seems to be working out really well for us. She likes to watch Karl Stafanovic in the morning and Richard Reid for her Hollywood Gossip. She doesn't like Ready Steady Cook or Murder She Wrote.
    She has learnt to smile and is on her way to rolling over (soon! not there yet!) and has put the furkids in their place.
    If i find out how to put a fresh pic up I will (they are all on my phone!! )

much love and baby dust
    xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Doh I can't see any of the photos at work coz all the photo sharing sites are blocked, but can't wait to have a look at your twinny shots when I get home Liv!

Still super excited for Hokey, Hopeful and Silent, things are looking good girls!

Silent, I know the first time I saw a faint line, I struggled to get it to show up in a pic. Here's my 10DPO pic very hard to see the line. This was using an extremely expensive camera! I knew I could see the line though. I had to take it right up close, flash off and then crop it to show JUST the window to be able to see it at all. It also helps if you put a little black nicko mark at each end of the line. gives people a point to focus on. Anyay this was me the very next day at 11DPO. Fingers crossed you've got a line like that tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by CazHazKidz; 05-07-2011 at 12:57.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Caz. I asked my gyno to fax over a slip for beta hcg and progesterone. Fingers crossed he remembers.