Closed Thread
Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1347
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Future!! YAY!!

My fingers are crossed for Hopeful and Silent. Looking good ladies!

As for me, I'm 37+2, so technically bub is full term and can come whenever she decides to. I don't think that will be anytime soon though! I'm still at work, my last day is next friday when I'll be 38+6! I think I'll make it that long no worries. She'll probably be after her due date I think. Soon find out! Not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats FutureMa
    SO nice to hear you got your happy ending!!

AWWW im right with you Rye pretty sure what is happening to me is AF grrrrrr doesnt feel like normal but i have no doubt its working its way up... temps still up tho which is odd so im hoping maybe just maybe itll stop??
    If it isnt then i well and trully have a regular cycle with a 12day LP so im scratching my head as to why im not getting babies I know we havnt tried as long as some people on here, but its hearbreaking none the less...I was in tears when i saw AF today, it really broke my heart. Do you think i should take a B complex vitamin on top of elevit?

Silent.............did you POAS? i wanna know your temps are great...sooo????
    Good luck Caz, your incredible to still be working!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Congrats Future!! YAY!!

My fingers are crossed for Hopeful and Silent. Looking good ladies!

As for me, I'm 37+2, so technically bub is full term and can come whenever she decides to. I don't think that will be anytime soon though! I'm still at work, my last day is next friday when I'll be 38+6! I think I'll make it that long no worries. She'll probably be after her due date I think. Soon find out! Not long now
    Caz, so close I can't believe you are still at work. GL on your big day. Up date us when you get a chance.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    anyone wanna see an invisible line in this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/226ed696.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just dropping in very quickly to share some u/s pics from my NT scan today

http://i52.tinypic.com/24zys6q.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/311p75u.jpg

It was so amazing to see them in there. One of them was just hyper! Lol it was bouncing around and jumping and rolling and wouldn't stay still, it took ages to get that little ones measurements...lol. I had to get up, wee, cough, roll over both ways and cough again before she could come even close to getting a measurement lol. The other one was more relaxed and chilled, moved around a bit but not nearly as much! Looks like we have two very different little characters in there.

Heart rates were good (160 for little active twinnie and 155 for less active twinnie) and their growth was good, both ahead of schedule, one at 12w4d and the other at 12w3d when i'm actually 12w2d. So, so far, all things are looking positive. Fingers crossed the combined risk analysis is okay later in the week!!

Much love to all the beautiful ladies here, thinking of everyone and wishing everyone the most luck with ttc and/or pregnancies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Livvyloo For This Useful Post:

moosmum2  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvyloo View Post
    Hey ladies, just dropping in very quickly to share some u/s pics from my NT scan today

http://i52.tinypic.com/24zys6q.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/311p75u.jpg

It was so amazing to see them in there. One of them was just hyper! Lol it was bouncing around and jumping and rolling and wouldn't stay still, it took ages to get that little ones measurements...lol. I had to get up, wee, cough, roll over both ways and cough again before she could come even close to getting a measurement lol. The other one was more relaxed and chilled, moved around a bit but not nearly as much! Looks like we have two very different little characters in there.

Heart rates were good (160 for little active twinnie and 155 for less active twinnie) and their growth was good, both ahead of schedule, one at 12w4d and the other at 12w3d when i'm actually 12w2d. So, so far, all things are looking positive. Fingers crossed the combined risk analysis is okay later in the week!!

Much love to all the beautiful ladies here, thinking of everyone and wishing everyone the most luck with ttc and/or pregnancies
    Oh Livvi your babies are just perfect. I am so very happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    anyone wanna see an invisible line in this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/226ed696.jpg
    Silent - as much as I want to see two lines in this pic! I just can't. Can you go and see a dr and get some bloods. Or even get your normal dr to fax a form to where you are?
    I wish I could say something different though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations FutureMa!

AFM - interstate for 2 nights for work, praying I don't O while I am here! First time I'm wanting OPKs to be negative! LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    Silent - as much as I want to see two lines in this pic! I just can't. Can you go and see a dr and get some bloods. Or even get your normal dr to fax a form to where you are?
    I wish I could say something different though.
    That's actually a really good idea! I'll call my gyne tomorrow.

When I look at the test I can see a defined very very faint second line, but I can't seem to get it to photograph.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Livvy - Your twin scan photos are gorgeous!! Hope you don't mind if I have some questions? Your bubbas were conceived with IVF yeah? I start my IVF cycle #1 next week. How many cycles did it take for you? How many stimulated cycles and FET cycles did you do? Only one more Q sorry lol...did 1 embryo split into 2 or did you transfer 2? Ive been told that IVF increases the chances of twins even with only one embryo. I love the thought of twins.
    If I got it wrong and you didn't do IVF or you don't want to talk about it I'm really sorry!

Caz - Your pregnancy has gone really quick. I can't believe you're still at work though, you must be feeling really good

Mystic - I hope you're doing well, did you have a blood test today?

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Hello my lovelies, I'm sorry its taken so long to get some Bob pics up, so here's a few for you xoxoxo http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...p?albumid=3347
    Awww so cute TLM!!

AFM - Not much news to report apart from next week is my next IVF appointment and most likely the start of IVF cycle # 1