Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes. What would u like to know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Was she good? Did it help?? I've tentatively got her coming thu morn
    To help with my screaming, non sleeping almost 9 wk old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to get some feedback!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought she was great! I used her when dd was 7months and not sleeping through anymore. My dd went from waking every 15mins ALL NIGHT LONG to....... Sleeping 7-7 each and every night! All from 30mins of settling techniques. Yes it involved some crying but was most certainly not 'let her cry til she is exhausted enough not fall asleep' like some people assume con tolled crying is. Plus I assume it would be a whoe different technique if your little one is a newbie.
    Warning** she is a bit weird she sounded so professional on the phone and then when she turned up on my doorstep she was not what I was expecting and was dressed in clothes covered in pet hair and sort of walked in and took control like she owned the place, it was hard cos I was apprehensive being a new mum and she was so full on. But we were in it for the results and we got them, so $400 odd dollars well spent (she stayed overnight with us)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our house is covered in pet hair so she'll be camouflaged lol.
    Great to hear. Fingers crossed she can help us solve our problems - DD pretty much only sleeps on the boob and for 15 minute bursts during day light hours. Hard with a 2 yo as well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How did you go?

I know this post was from 2011 but just wondering how did you go? I am interested in giving Gabrielle a go
    thanks! xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2015 review

I hired Gabrielle this year for my 11 week old last month. She was very accommodating over the phone and fit us in as soon as she could. I explained to her I don't want to 'cry it out' and she said that they do t do that for children that young. When she arrived at our house she had a few good tips in relation to the temperature of the house and how to set up the cot etc but her settling technique involved allowing my daughter to cry 4 min then putting on womb white noise volume 11 then letting her cry another 4 min then putting in a dummy and letting her cry 4 more minutes then going in and patting her 'until your arm gets sore'. We were supposed to go through that process twice before picking up our inconsolable child. That's a potential 30 mins at least of an 11 week d crying without picking her up. I said to her that I wasn't comfortable with that and she said to wait two minutes between steps instead of four minutes. For $390 I would have expected her to be able to offer us a method that suited out parenting style. I would have also expected she be up to date with contemporary research not recommending children under 6 months be left to cry like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had any personal experience with her but to be quite blunt she sounds like a nutcase. I would never take advice from anyone who advises any kind of "let them cry" strategy for a tiny baby and I don't think much of her toddler techniques either (basically just close the door on them and ignore them, only occasionally opening the door long enough to say "stop crying and go to bed or I'll shut the door again"). Crazy. No way would I put my child in her hands.