+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lunch boxes

I am annoyed at my DS1's lunchbox (hard plastic box like licensed character or Decor) it was so messed with wet, smash and dry.

I am surfing up the internet for the lunchbox ideas. To avoid or reduce the plastic/cling wrap/foil because the environmental waste or reduce the landfill in the future on the Earth.

I found it more interesting to have less the containers or just 1. Google on these brand lunchboxes.
    Goodbyn lunchbox
    Kids Konserve
    Go Green
    Munchler

Some of lunchboxes come in with a few small containers (always separated) go into the big lunchbox. Some lunchboxes don't need a few small containers in the big lunchbox because put what food in a few small groups inside the big lunchbox.

Don't forget the children need some help by parents or teachers to open their small containers out of their big lunchbox. Not easy!

Any recommendations on any lunchbox ideas?

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The tupperware fuel packs are really good, they are separates with an insulated bag and hinged lids so they can't loose them. My almost 2yos can open them. Same as the sandwich keeper plus they sell, separate sections in the one container, love them. I never use plastic wrap for school lunches anymore

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

bambino is offline Autistic Today, My Genius Tomorrow
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi,

I know this is an old thread....
    Sheer, do you know if the fuel packs fit inside a school back pack?
    Or are they more designed to be carried on its own?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you checek out a bento style lunch box? Its a bigger one seperated into sections, some have two layers.

I found that the seperate ones always got lost so i ended up getting the cheap throw away ones from the glad wrap isle, they look like take away containers, And she never lost one, lol. You can re use the for a couple weeks before thay get a bit tired looking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a nude food mover for ds ... With an insulated cover .. It's brilliant ...

*** end of transmission ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops just noticed this is really old ..

*** end of transmission ***