Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we don't get any except IGA cos we are in the 'country'
    I miss it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We don't get junk mail where we live, but my parents do, so I look at theirs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I love it too.. but we dont get it where I live When we lived in town every Sunday I would sit in the arvo with my coffee and go through it. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I love love love junkmail, I love shopping and I love a bargain :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love it! I plan my shopping trip based on the specials!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm a junk mail junkie as well! Absolutey love browsing through the catalogues each week, checking out all the specials!
    I know its bad though...being so environmentally detrimental!... I do at least recycle them though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like getting catalogues but I think the delivery person has retired cause we haven't had any for months so I look at them online, not the same . And I was really miffed because I never got my Ikea catalogue and I love them

Thanks
    Reviews

Default junkmail lovers

Hi junkmail lovers i am in the process of designing this app for junkmail lover. Basically this app can control which junkmails you would like to receive and it is just like kindle. It is a pdf reader but instead of books, there are junkmails. Apps will be free. Would you guys be interested to use it? In this way you can help the environment at the same time by reducing paper waste. please let me know your thought on this

Thanks you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yay junkmail

Quote Originally Posted by Yovitakwok View Post
    Hi junkmail lovers i am in the process of designing this app for junkmail lover. Basically this app can control which junkmails you would like to receive and it is just like kindle. It is a pdf reader but instead of books, there are junkmails. Apps will be free. Would you guys be interested to use it? In this way you can help the environment at the same time by reducing paper waste. please let me know your thought on this

Thanks you
    Sorry I love junk mail and hard copy junk mail. I to don't get it some weeks and look online but it's not the same. I don't like looking at catalogues online so wouldn't use your app.
    Last edited by maternidade; 27-09-2015 at 17:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Love it but don't ever get it.