+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone tried sensaslim and if so do you think it works?

I have just brought Sensaslim and while there is lots of info on the Internet about how great it is I wanted to no if anyone has tried it and if its working for them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not much help, I just started using it today. I can let you know in a few days how it is going if you like. I need to shift about 10kg - most of which comes from diving into chocolate etc when the kids drive me crazy......not sure if a spray can help with that but it won't be the first $50 I've wasted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing, I saw it for sale at my gym the other day. It doesn't say how it works at all, I'm skeptical

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have about 10kg to lose as well. I have been using it now for nearly 2 weeks, have lost 3 kilos but that could just be because it taste so bad that whatever you eat after taste bad to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been using Sensaslim for about 3 months and it's working well for me. I've lost 9kgs and I'm finding it really easy to do. I didn't like the taste much at first but it doesn't bother me now plus I think it's worth it because of the willpower it gives me. I reckon this stuff is brilliant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lynndy, I will have to try again, it has been sitting in my bag because the taste was so foul I couldn't bring myself to use it - did you find that at first? Also, did you use it as they recommend - 3 times daily, 10 mins before meals...
    Thanks for your help and WELL DONE losing 9kgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Yes I did hate the taste at first but I don't mind it all anymore. I guess I know what to expect and I'm used to it. I think it's a small price to pay for the whole day of willpower it gives me. Also, it's really only a couple of minutes of that taste and then I have a drink of water and then a few minutes later, a meal. Sometimes if I stay up late at night and feel the munchies coming on, I spray it again and a few minutes later, my cravings have gone and I feel full. I'm going to keep using it because it makes me feel so strong and I just know that the weight will keep coming off. I've done lots of weight-losing regimes before and while I have done OK for a while, eventually that intangible willpower evades me and poof, it's gone. Not so with Sensaslim so far. What I really like the most about it is that I am not restricted by counting calories or points and yet the weight is still coming off. Tonight I went out to dinner at a restaurant and I took my bottle of Sensaslim with me. I ordered my dinner and then had a spray when nobody was looking. My dinner was delicious but I could only eat half of it. This stuff lets me fit into the rest of the world without feeling deprived and I am still losing weight. You should give it another go and don't worry about the taste, you'll get usd to it and it won't be long before you see results. It's worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't heard of sensaslim. What is it?

My doctor prescribed duromine to me two weeks ago. It works but at the expense of lots of side effects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What are the ingredients in it? I'm breastfeeding but need to lose some weight! I need something that stops the constant junk snacking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a 'natural' spray that supposedly suppresses appetite and stops your tastebuds working so well - in a nutshell. Supposedly worked for 80% or so in a large trial - they have a website if you google it. I say 'natural' cause who really knows and this doesn't necessarily make it safe for breastefeeding etc. but I'm sure the website would tell you. I paid a bit less than $50 for the bottle which lasts a few weeks I think.....
    I am going to give it another try starting today, report in a week or so how it's going. Also going to try joining a Fernwood gym nearby....