+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Rockhampton

Hi! I'm sure this is a long shot based on the number of posts here, but I found my Brissy mum's group on Bubhub, so here's hoping! I am a Mummy of a three and a one year old and I'm looking for some friends for them and me as we're new to Rockhampton...Is anyone out there?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi..!!

I'm sure you will find some lovely hubbers on here!... I'm just down in Gladstone.... So a bit far to meet up. But i do hope to see more of you on the hub!...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

melwallace24  (25-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Jasmin I have a 4 year old Daughter Zahara and a 13mth old son Brodie. I have just moved to Yeppoon with my family and would like to meet some people too. If you would like to try catch up that would be really nice.
    Jas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, would love to catch up and to chat, just drove my husband to hospital this morning (nothing too life-threatening!) so things are a bit crazy... Maybe next week for a catch up? I like that little park on the way into town...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just reading your post... and I know this is a bit of a late reply but I am also looking for someone for me and my two boys (three and 11 months) to catch up with. We love going to parks, walking and excercising or just getting together for a play and much needed coffee breaks. Let me know if you are still looking to catch up! Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

I'm just new to the whole bubhub thing so not sure if this message will work! My husband and I have just moved from NSW to south Rockhampton in Dec 2011 and we have a 2.5 yo daughter. I know nobody up here so am finding it hard it slow to settle in properly and would be so keen to meet some people and have regular catch ups, excerise and coffee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    im also new to rocky lol (moved up nov 2011) it seems to be a common thread! ive got a 2yr old and a 10 months old. im keen to organise a catch up if everyone is keen? me and the girls go for walks/play at the kershaw gardens most sunny days so pls feel free to join. let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

I would love to catch up with you. I'm on the south side and also take my little girl to the botannical gardens and zoo so we could alternate between the two.

My daughter starts daycare next week on tuesdays and Fridays and we have swimming on wed mornings so monday and thursday are good days for us.

My girl still have lunchtime sleep usually going dowm at about 11:30am - 12pm.

What is your routine like?

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Just wondering if you had had any luck with organising catch ups? Would you like to catch up with myself and other member elANDam since we all posted on the site around the same time.

cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey zoz. i just saw this post ( ive just sent u a msg also woops lol... this site is kinda confussing anyways mondays and thursday r good for us too! so lets catch up! i also have another lady who has contacted me in same situation. we go to the bot gardens playgroud sometimes too so we could meet there for sure! mornings are best for us! my youngest wakes up form her first sleep about 9.30 so anytime after that is cool.
    oh bwt my name is erin r u on facebook? (i find it much easier lol)