+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Opinions on Bayside Park Early Education Centre, Cleveland qld

I would like some opinions of Bayside Park Early Education Centre, Cleveland in the Redland City area.

I have heard a few things I'd like verified. Any experiences, word of mouth recommendations or not, the general 'vibe' the centre has in the area. Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default At first great now not impressed

My little one goes to Bayside Park & at first we were really impressed with the Centre, however over time it seems cracks have started showing. They have a high turn over in staff which for youngsters is not great, they do say its because they want to have to best staff on etc which is understand however it doesnt create any stability for the children.
    I have also found the office side of things is very messy, constantly handing in forms which get lost by the staff which has caused a few problems over time. The centre, is overall clean and tidy and the staff that have been there the longest are great. We are considering taking our child out due to frequent room changes & the unstability of the whole centre.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely disagree with the above comments. I have two children who have attended the centre for the last two years and I have always been happy with the care they have received. There have been changes of staff but this has always been explained well by the office staff and they have always worked hard to provide excellent care for the children. They are like an extended family who have always made us feel welcome and I feel completely at ease knowing my children are well cared for while I am at work. The thing I like about this centre is that they care about the children and the families. I don't know what cracks you have experienced but maybe you should take your child out of the centre if you feel that unhappy. If it was me I would go and speak with the girls in the office as they have always been friendly and approachable. Good child care is hard to find but our family is more than happy at bayside park.