Closed Thread
Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

I am at a wedding in Harvey Bay this weekend so wont make the coffee date but thanks for the invite - hope you have a lovely time. Plus, think I am starting to get a cold (DH had it during the week) and with what we all have to go through no one else wants that.

Jen - so sorry about your BFN Did they give you any reasons as to why neither implanted properly? For me, I find it so fustrating that there seems to be so many unknowns in IVF and infertility

Trace and Kate - Nice to hear from Kate! Glad to hear she is recovering well and hope you get some good quality blastocytes for transfer

Calli - Glad your having a lovely stress-free time away wiht DH. It is important to look after ourselves and easy to forget it.

No other news from me. Babies everywhere - same as you girls, very happy for them but more than a tad quitely jealous. One of my best friends gave birth to a beautiful little boy last weekend (he was even accidental) and another is due this week. It relly is just ridiculous how easy it is for everyone else - My DH cant understand why I get a bit jealous, I cant understand how he doesnt. Oh well,

Hope you girls have a lovely time tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

Oh Jen, I am sooooo very sorry. I just knew it would work for you this time . As they said though, you need to wait till AF comes to know for sure. I guess it's best to think the worst though so you don't get too disappointed. Aw honey, I am really sorry cause we all know how it feels. Do they know what is happening and why it is not implanting? It seems like you are doing everything right from your end. do you still feel like meeting up tomorrow? We can always postpone it till next weekend if you would prefer .

Trace and Kate - yes it's zaraffas near woollies that I was talking about. And 1.30 sounds great provided Jen still feels like it. Thanks so much for your lovely words. I really felt like I was not going to make it this time. So strange since last time was nothing like this. I am feeling like a new woman now thanks to my wonderful DH. Will tell you all about it tomorrow

Sandy - sorry you are not going to make it but hope the weather is nice in Harvey bay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

Thank you all for your kind words they really mean a lot to me. It’s such a full on journey and having friends that you can share with that understand really helps, thank you so much.

We’re feeling ok to be honest, looking at the positives, and although it is far from the result we were hoping for, it is better that something happened then nothing at all. Will hopefully find out a bit more next week in regards to my progesterone levels, and whether they are were they should be, or if I need a bit more support. That all being said, I am a little scared about the future, however I do strongly believe that this will happen for us one day.

Calli – I’m sorry that you are finding things difficult at the moment, this whole process really takes a lot more out of us then we realise. It is important that you take some time for yourself and just look after you and DH. I hope you and your DH are having a lovely weekend, it’s gorgeous that your hubby took you away, you deserve it, and I think sometimes even just the change in scenery helps you relax more. Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow!!

Sandy – Hope you are having a lovely time in Hervey Bay and it’s not too cold, it’s pretty bitter tonight over our way! Shame you can’t meet up, but hopefully next time! Look after yourself so you don’t get that cold. Oh hun, it really is a tough journey, especially when it seems so easy for some people. I completely understand the happiness mixed with jealousy. It’s full on – hopefully it won’t be long for you!! Where are you up to in your cycle?

Trace – How are your little embryo’s doing? Have been thinking of you both, hope they are all growing well, and everything is on track for transfer on Monday!! So soon – how exciting!! Great news that Kate is feeling good!!

As for our coffee date tomorrow, I would still love to meet up with you all if that suits everyone, and 1:30pm is just fine with me. Now are we wearing flowers in our hair to identify ourselves hehe?? I’ll come on tomorrow and see if we are all a go, looking forward to meeting you!!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well it looks like we are all good for coffee at 1.30. Jen and Calli we'll see you there. Pretty sure we'll be able to figure out who we all are - we'll all be looking around for each other. (Sorry Kate and I are not the flower in your hair type of girls :-)

Jen - we are so so sorry that the test results didn't come back as we had all hoped for you. Do you mind me asking what the HCG levels were? Are they sure there is no chance still? We really feel for you both. It is such a hard journey at times like this. I agree that one day it will happen for all of us.

Calli - I'm glad your weekend away has worked a treat. Look forward to hearing all about it today.

Sandy - Sorry you can't make it today. Hopefully you can make the next coffee catch up date. Hope you feel better soon and that you had a good time at the wedding.

AFM - So as you know 6 eggs fertilised. On Friday 4 had split into 2 cells. But as of yesterday only 1 embryo was where it should be - i.e. only 1 made it to the 8 cell stage. So that was really disheartening. We really thought we would get at least one frozen embryo and it just makes us so nervous that we are relying just on the one to hang in there for Monday. We'll hear more at 1pm - so just before our coffee date. We are staying hopeful that this little guy will be strong and turn into a blast by then.

See you girls soon.
    Trace & Katie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea about the flowers in our hair Jen. Ok will try and find some. I will most likely be in jeans and a top. I have long hair that has blondy caramel foils in it. See everyone at 1.30pm today. I really am looking forward to meeting you all. Sorry sandy won't be there .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooops!! Haha!! I don't actually have any flowers, but will be in a black top and jeans. Have medium to long brown hair and yep as Trace said will be looking around like a looney!! Haha!!

Look forward to meeting you all... see you soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

We may be a little late as we are waiting on a guy to come and have a look at a car we have for sale. We will be there as soon as we can, sorry if we are late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries! We'll see you soon! Just sitting out the front of the entrance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls..

Just a real quick one from me...

Was so lovely meeting you girls yesterday. I def think we should make it a regular thing!! It's great having people you can share with that completely understand what is going on... Thank you!!!

Kate & Trace - I hope the transfer went well today, have been thinking of you both. Any news on any frosties?

Calli - Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I hope you get an answer either way, and fingers crossed for the right answer!!

Sandy - Hope you had a lovely time away and have managed to NOT get DH's bugs!! Hope you can join us next time!!

to all the other girls!! Hope you are all doing well at whatever stage you are at!!

X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Calli202  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Aw I thoroughly enjoyed our catch up too. It was so good to meet you all finally. And it is soooo good to have your support. Its nice to know that there are people out there who understand. Definitely agree that we should have a regular catch up date

Kate and Trace - How did things go today? T, I hope you are feeling alright. I have everything crossed for you guys. I just know it is going to work out for you both. Please let us know how you went.

Jen - Has your AF arrived yet? Sending you good thoughts that it comes soon so the waiting game is over.

AFM, I had a teary morning at work (which is very difficult to hide given that my office has a glass front and everyone can see through it). Just before lunch I decided that I had had enough so called the clinic to see whether they could scan me and take the bloods today. Unfortunately they said no cause the FSH can only be taken for a certain number of days which they have calculated for me. Moving the scan etc would extend that time or move the EPU to the day before which is a Sunday and FS does not work on Sundays... how inconvenient! he he he... So I just had to suck it up. Didn't make me feel much better . I managed to get through the day though . I was so lucky the first cycle cause I didn't suffer much. Anyway, tomorrow will be a good day for me. Can't wait to start FSH!

Hello to all the other ladies out there on this roller coaster journey that we are all on xx