Closed Thread
Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Trace – YAY for you and Kate!! That’s such great news, and fab that you have improved from last cycle. No wonder Kate has been feeling so full!! She’ll be glad that the jabs are pretty much over now (you just got trigger tonight yea?).
    I am one of those madmen that try and hold off for the blood test, mainly because my DH doesn’t want to do POAS and wouldn’t believe it anyway until BT. Plus the first round I actually tested the night before BT and got a BFN and then on BT next day I got a strong BFP, so am scared about testing. However each cycle is different so will just have to see how I go....
    Loads of luck for Wednesday... can’t wait to hear how it all goes!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one as running late for work just wanted to say thats awesome trace I dont think I had any that were 25mm good luck for tommorrow for you and kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girlies

Just checking in to see if there is any news from Trace and Kate yet? Fingers crossed all went well today!! Have been thinking of you both!!

Calli, did you end up speaking to the nurse?

AFM - I am 7 days past now, and cracked yesterday. One too many pregnancy/birth announcement pushed me over the line . I hate feeling that way over someones happy news. Obviously I am over the moon for them, but can't help feeling a little jealous... I know you girls know what I mean. And then last night I had some spotting, and have had a little more on and off this morning. Sadly, this seems to be the way of my cycles (early spotting), although not normally this early, but I'm pretty sure I'm out . FS has told me to up my progesterone to three a day and to come in on Friday for my blood test instead of Monday, so not too long to wait now I guess! Feeling pretty flat.... (sorry for the moan)

Hope you are all doing well X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

This is Kate, I have no idea how this all works. Trace is pulling some massive hours at work at the moment which is out of her control. But I thought I would give you an update.

I had my egg pick up this morning at 7am, and they retrieved 10 big eggs. We are really happy about that . I am pretty sore though today, much more tender than the last time.... maybe that has something to do with the egg size.

I am going to try and go to work tomorrow, but will judge it in the morning.

Anyway I better go as I know Trace would love to give you this update and she doesn't know I have.... this will give her a surprise next time she logs on .

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY great news Trace and Kate!!!

Hope Kate is feeling better today and not so sore!

Any news on fert results yet? Have everything crossed for you both!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well... thinking of you all XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Jen - Oh love the TWW is such an emotional time and to get news like that from your friends right now is hard. Hang in there. I'm glad they pulled your blood test forward. i still have my fingers crossed for you. Thinking of you.

AFM - We got told this morning that of the 10 eggs retrieved, 8 were good and they did ICSI. And today we have 6 that fertilised - we were hoping for a couple more but I guess not all the eggs will be good and 6 out of 8 is still at least 70% fertilisation rate so normal I guess. Now just the daily waiting game to see how they all go.... all going well we will transfer on Monday.

We are looking good for our coffee catch up on Sunday if you girls are still keen. Let us know. After pulling a 24hr all nighter my work should finally settle down now. Phew. zzzz

Trace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Trace!

YAY great fert results, 70% is fab!! Fingers crossed that they all go well from here out.. eek the daily update is so nerve racking!!

Cool for the coffee catch-up.... geez I can't imagine working 24hrs straight you must be shattered!! How's Kate feeling today?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hopefuljen - I am so sorry that you are having a hard time again. It is so hard when a friend falls pregnant. You want to be happy for them but at the same time you long for that to be you. I feel your pain cause I have felt the same so many times over. I am hopeful that the spotting may be a good thing for you - hopefully it is one (or 2) of your eggies burrowing in tight. I am still keeping everything crossed for you. Do you mean you blood test is tomorrow or next week? If its tomorrow - good luck love. I hope all goes well. Yes, I telephoned the nurse and she said it all sounds fine. She said that when I finish the pill then it is natural to start to bleed then it should stop. She said we will watch and see what happens. If necessary they will just cancel the cycle when we have a blood test on 26th June. I stopped the pill 2 days ago and am stil bleeding... I am hoping it is all fine. I hate the waiting game... and I definitely don't want to cancel the cycle.

Trace (and Kate) - 10 eggs! What an amazing job. Great news that 6 have fertilised. Lets hope there are a couple in there that are ready for implanting. Hope you are feeling a lot better now Kate. Just wondering what time you are working on Sunday?? Its just that I have had a really hard week this week. I have been suffering (very stressed) being on the Lucrin. My work is stressful enough but we have had a few of our friends separate in the last few months and they have been leaning on me (which on a normal day is fine). One of then arrived on our doorstep with her 2 children (2 and 4). Then another's husband is having open heart surgery next week... I feel awful but am struggling to cope with everything. Did anyone else feel like this at all? I had similar problems last time. So, to cut a long story short, my DH is taking me away (by away, I mean he has booked accommodation in Broadbeach for us) for the weekend. we check out at 11am so won't be home till say 11.30am which means I won't be able to get to coffee till 12pm. Is there any chance that we could postpone until then instead? Its just that I don't want to miss our coffee date but I really need my time away If not, then we can just check out a little early (cause I don't want to miss our catch up!).

Sandy - Hope all is well with you.

Kate - I hope you and DH are alright - thinking of you both.

AFM, well as I have said above, I am on struggle street this week. I don't know what it is but I have had a really hard time. I can normally juggle 101 balls in the air at once but haven't been able to handle everything that I normally do this week. Lucky for me, my DH is AMAZING! He has picked up the slack and been truely wonderful. I am looking forward to next week when I start FSH. Not long now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Call - if its ok with Jen too, why don't we move our coffee date to 1.30pm on Sunday? That way you can enjoy your night away and not rush. It actually works better for us too. Also, its the Zarraffas near the woolworths at Coomera that you are talking about right?

I think the lucrin can really take its toll on you - if you dont have any extra stress it is easier to manage being so flat but when you have to juggle other stresses or have unexpected visitors etc it just would push things over the edge. We found last round so much worse because of the extra things going on. It really does make such a difference if all you have to worry is you and DH. So lovely he is taking you away for a night to have some time away from it all. We have to recognise that what we are going through (IVF) is important too and I think there are times where we just have to put ourselves first and not be our usual help everyone else out type person. You are a good friend though and it is hard to say no isn't it...

Jen - let us know how things go today. I really hope it is some good news this time for you. You just so deserve it xx

AFM - We are just waiting for the next update call. Kate is heaps better today. Last round she still couldn't stand up straight so improving a lot quicker which is great. Hope to see you all Sunday. Sandy - let us know if you are free to join us for a coffee on Sunday. Everyone of course is welcome.

Trace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...

Just a quick one as i am on my phone. Results came back negative, they said that I had some HCG indicating that it had tried to implant but had failed. Have to stay on the meds til I get full AF in case a miracle happens, but they said the chances are near zero. However, I can go straight into another FET when AF arrives. Feeling very flat and a bit defeated. DH is sad which makes me feel even sadder

Sorry for no personals will come back later or tomorrow. Hugs to all the lovely ladies, it's such a tough journey which I wish none of you had to experience. Hopefully this is the last of the BFN's on our thread. Thinking of you all.

Jen X