Closed Thread
Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kristin - any update? how did your bloods go on Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TK wishing,

I got my BFP on Monday. Go back this Monday for another BT to make sure everything is rising nicely. Very excited but very nervous too.

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is such a nervous time isn't it. Before you get a BFP you think wow if I could just get those 2 lines on the HPT I will be over the moon (and it is great) but you never realise just how nervous and scary you will feel at the same time. Hoping all goes perfectly for you Kristin. Is this your first round?

We are doing good. Keen to start round 2. Kate gets migraines from the pill so is out of action today the poor thing and we haven't even started the injections. She seems to react with each of the drugs but is such a trooper - will be worth it when we get the family we so long for.

Trace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning ladies

Kristin - How are you feeling? I hope this week isn't dragging for you!

Kate - Good luck for your blood test. I'll keep my fingers crossed

TK Wishing - Welcome to the thread!! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage it really is so devastating. I hope this is you and Kates round! Poor Kate getting so many side effects, it's horrible feeling out of whack . I hope she does ok on the jabs. How are you both feeling about the jabs?

AFM - Well I've been spotting for 5 days now but not had a proper day 1 yet, the clinic have told me to wait the weekend and see if it changes. This is quite odd for me, I do normally have a couple of days and then it comes properly, but this is so intermittent and not getting any heavier. I really really hope I don't end up having to miss this cycle out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Sorry I haven't been online for a bit, I've had a rotten cold and have been feeling terrible.

So I had my blood test yesterday and..............................I'm pregnant!!! It was my hubby's birthday too so he got the best present of all.

My pregnancy levels are 175 (they like it to be around 100 or over) and my progesterone is 416 (they expect levels of 50-60) so I've overachieved again! The nurse said my high progesterone levels is why I have been feeling soooooo nauseous! I can't eat anything but plain white bread with butter I've been feeling so sick I'm back to once a day with the progesterone though so hopefully things settle down - my luck I will probably get bad morning sickness!

I have more blood tests next Thurs, then a scan 2 weeks after that. If all goes well bub will be due 30 January 2013!

I really hope these good pregnancy vibes reach all the other beautiful women on this site.

All my love and support.

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - Woohoo!! Huge congrats hun!! You and DH must be over the moon. What an amazing present for DH. Hope everything goes smoothly for you, and you feel a bit better soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome news Kate and those levels sound perfect!! So happy for you and DH. Let us know your results next week. I love hearing all the details.

This site really makes me feel positive about our next round. We are going to try ice on the injection site this time. I do the injections for Kate and half the time they don't hurt but the other half do.

Hopefuljen - I hope things kick in for you soon so you can get started on your FET. Do you take any drugs for that? or just progesterone support afterwards?

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey T...

I'm on a HRT FET cycle, so on my normal cycles I take progynova and progesterone support, but this cycle, FS has also added prednisolene, metformin and baby aspirin to the mix, hoping that this is the winning combination for us!!

Thank you for AF thoughts, I'm about to bust out some freaky tribal moves to bring it on - well not quite yet, but the crazyness may make me!!

Lots of people swear by icing, it's def worth a try. How do you find jabbing Kate? Is it a hard thing to do?

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen

I like being actively involved so am glad Kate wants me to do them. It was scary at first but I practised on an orange (which is what my sister did at uni when training to be a nurse). By the end of last cycle I had it down to a fine are :-) I hate when it hurts though.

How do you do one of those sign off panels?

Trace

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I worked it out...