Closed Thread
Page 91 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loved up - I'm so sorry, take care of you and DH. Let everything out. Use the counsellor like the FN suggested, she is there to help, I've seen her and found her helpful. I wish it was different, hugs...

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Lovedup, I am so very sorry to hear your news. I know how you feel. Its like you have put so much effort into the month (and done everything that you possibly could) only to have a BFN . I hope that you and DH can take some time out to support each other. I think Hopefuljen is right - you should speak with the counsellor, especially if you have taken it hard. Thinking of you honey - we are all here for you when you are ready xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...

Been very quiet on here...

Kate & Kristen how are you both doing? Your blood tests must be coming up this week!! Have either of you POAS? How are you feeling? Hope you haven't been driven too mad by the 2WW, it's a tough wait!!

Calli - How are you doing? Getting ready for you next cycle? Hope the exercising is going well!

Lovedup - Hope you are ok lovely...

to JG, Stacy, Liesey and the other girls...

AFM - Am just waiting for AF (should be here any day now) and will be going into my FET. Didn't get in as much excercise as I wanted, as after I had my wisdom teeth out, one of them got "dry socket" which was so painful that the last thing I felt like was exercising... but am hoping to get a few more sessions in before transfer, and then start walking after transfer. Feeling positive for this cycle, just really hoping that this is the one!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been keeping a low profile lately. Had my BT today and I am pregnant! I POAS Wednesday night after getting weird cramps and slight spotting from Tuesday night and it came back positive. Each day the line got darker and darker but I still didn't believe it till the BT today. HCG is 899 progesterone 24 so my dose has increased to 3x 400mg. I'm 4w2d! Go back Monday for another BT to make sure HCG is rising accordingly. So now after the TWW I'm back to waiting again. So nervous for Monday now!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Keeping my fingers crossed for those who are starting new cycles and waiting results!! Let's hope this is your lucky one too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Girls!!

Sorry I have been absent, but i have been a bit busy with my totally delicious new baby girl!! Amahlia Mercy was born on May 4 and weighed a teeny 6lb 5oz. She is absolutely delightful and we can't believe how blessed we are!

I will pop back in and do personals later, but Kristen- a Huge congratulations to you! that is wonderful news!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Liesey

Congratulations on your baby girl!!! Absolutely love her name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liesey - Huge huge congrats on your little girl, such a gorgeous name!!! Aww she must be tiny - bless!! Hope you are both well! Am so happy for you!!

Kristen - Congrats to you too!!! I'm so pleased you got your BFP, is it sinking in yet? Ahhhh more waiting, hope the time flys by til Monday!!

YAY am so happy for you both, it's lovely reading such great news. I hope it continues!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hopefuljen! Hope your next cycle gives you that BFP!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone, I haven't posted before but have been reading the forum for a little while. So exciting to hear the good news for some of you lately. Gives us hope. Also good to know others are in the same boat and actually understand this whole IVF thing and what it is like.

My partner and I are about to start Round 2 of IVF (long down reg). Kate is the one getting pregnant with our first child and I'll carry our second (well that's the plan at the moment). We started with IUI but were not successful. Discovered Kate has a low AMH (7.6). Round 1 of IVF we had 11 eggs on 300 Gonal F but only 1 embryo made it to day 5. We were lucky enough to get pregnant but had a miscarriage which was devastating.

We start Lucrin again this Sunday so back on the bus. We are with Dr Flynn at QFG.

Hope u don't mind me joining the group. Our donor is only suitable for IVF so eventually I'll be the one experiencing the lovely hormone injections instead of just being the supportive partner...

T

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

Kristin Amara  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck TK wishing! Hope this round is your lucky one!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

TK Wishing  (22-05-2012)