I see Dr O on the 3rd, I can't wait. Faxed through the referral and a form so that they can request my file from CFC today so that Dr O has everything for when we see him. I'm finding that doing stuff and keeping looking forward is helping to keep me sane. I did breifly consider going straight to Wazza instead of Dr O but you can't get into him until August and I'm not willing to wait since with Dr O I can probably cycle in July.
A quick Q for you Dr O girls - what's his view on double transfers? Since we have had a failed double I do not want to have a single under any circumstances. If we're going to have to fight for it I want to be prepared.
- have an awesome holiday, I'm keeping everything crossed for a natural miracle for you
good going growing those follies
for a great haul come EPU and a wonderful fert rate
- provera always gives me nasty bloat and indigestion - yucky stuff
- wow I am so jealous of your holiday (a little late here but I've been kinda self absorbed the last few days). I'm feeling much better thanks, I keep telling myself that our little guys obviously wern't strong enough and it was better to lose them now than in a few weeks time and it's helping me - plus I'm keeping busy which helps
You must be so thrilled that hubbys trial thaw went well - waiting to cycle is always a bit of a pain but with the news that you and DH have a shot at having bubbies that are yours 2 months probably doesn't seem that long.