Closed Thread
Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks HopefulJen, I feel better after having a bit of a sook today.

Most of the pain had eased except: I still look like I'm about 6 months preg, so uncomfortable and therefore am developing some big stretch marks across my belly and hips! Which will be fine if we get to a bfp!!

Did you have this major swelling happen after EPU Jen or Calli? I mean it's been an entire week?!

You have EPU this week don't you Kate? How are you feeling hon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - How is your bloating going? Hope it is easing a little by now but if not, its got to be a good sign for good strong healthy embry's growing .

Jessesgirl - I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get your BFP with HPT. Its not over till the fat lady sings I say - When do you go for your BT? Only then will you know for sure. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Loved up - Seems like you have special DH to take care of you too. I know we go through a lot, but they see us going through it and I imagine they must feel pretty helpless. How are you feeling today after your ET yesterday? I know I felt like I didn't want to move just in case I disturbed it from making itself comfortable. I must say, I fell off the table just after he finished ET (I know, so graceful of me) which made me worry that it wasn't in properly. Hopefully you are taking it easy and just trying to relax. If it makes you feel any better, we only had the 1 embry too. I will be thinking of you and sending you well wishes for a snuggly embry.

Hopeful Jen - Thanks so much for your advice re AF. Feeling so much better today (thankfully) . Has been a painful week but thankfully that is behind us now I'm afraid we don't have any frosties as I only had 5 at EPU, 3 of those fertilised and none survived . So back to the beginning for us I am afraid. As I had such awful pain afterwards Dr has said to wait till next cycle. So afraid we have a whole month to mark time when all I want to do is get started again... oh well. I will live vicariously through each of you till we can get started again.

Kristin Amara - Welcome. Goodluck for Thursday. Will be sending you good wishes for a BFP . I understand what you mean when you say that every 2nd person is getting pregnant. We went to a friends birthday last night and 3 ladies were pregnant. I went for coffee with my mum and sister and there was a table of ladies who were all pregnant. I went for lunch with a work colleague and another table of ladies who were pregnant. It seems inescapable. And by no means do I hold it against them (in fact quite the opposite) I am just longing for the day when that will be me .

BTW, can someone please explain what you mean when you say you will log back on for 'personals'? Please excuse my ignorance but am very new to this site... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls,

Sorry I haven't been on for a bit - have not been feeling the best. Just bloated and sore.

DH got home Friday so happy he is back.

Was anyone else really tired just before EPU? I came home from work early Thurs & Friday due to the pain/bloating (sitting is just so uncomfortable) and I'm pooped during the day. I normally run with my pooch and have down graded to walking but find my normal walk exhausting at the moment and missed today and Friday (sorry poochie!). I'm feeling quiet lazy as I'm just lounging around! We did go for a drive down to kingsclifee and I sat in the sun eating gelati - bliss! Can't go overboard though as my boobs & belly are HUGE and I'm not even preggers...

Off to bed now to try to sleep.

Lovedup - fingers crossed for you that your one emby is a survivor!

To all the other girls I hope your journeys are going ok and next cycle will be the one.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So girls had my blood tests & scans yesterday... hormone levels rising nicely and I have 14 big follicles so EPU is on for tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Hope all is ok - Lovedup when do you have your BT???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Buggered after work so will make this pretty quick...

Calli- I'm sorry but I had a littler laugh at u falling off the table after transfer cause that's something I would do. Lol. Dropping in to do personals means, personally addressing everyone in ur next post.

Kate- I'm so excited for ur EPU tomoz.. I was tired and bloated before hand too but the morning of EPU I woke up in quite severe discomfort. It seems the trigger really pumped up my ovaries. Once it's done though, you should feel alot better almost instantly. Make sure u jump on to let us no how many eggies you get. Have some electrolyte drinks ready for after.. Good luck!!

Afm: My blood test is 16th. - next Wednesday. To be honest I'm not sure how I'm feeling. Just trying to keep level headed the best I can. Still kind of in shock that we weren't able to freeze any eggs I suppose.

Hopefuljen- how are you traveling lovely lady??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of luck today Kate!! An sending lots of positive vibes to you. Can't wait to hear how it all goes!!! Hopefully you'll feel better after, like Lovedup said! Rest up this afternoon.

Lovedup - *hugs* I'm hoping with everything that this is the one for you, and you won't have to worry about EPU for at least another year if ever!!! Sooo any symptoms? How's your pain doing?

Calli - I understand how you feel about the waiting I hate it too, I just want to keep going until I get the BFP. Fingers crossed the time goes by quickly for you!! Ahhh personals just means replying to each person on the thread.

Kristen - I can also empathize with everyone getting pregnant or having babies around you, I guess we're all at that age. But hopefully it will be our day very soon!!! Loads of luck for tomorrow!! Hope you've got a lovely day of relaxing planned for after transfer.

AFM - I'm feeling a little sore today, had all my wisdom teeth out yesterday, so I'm having a bit of a lie in, still in bed, going to stick a DVD on soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls - well good news is I had 15 little eggies taken!

Feeling a bit sore at the moment and can't sleep

Should here from the embryologist tomorrow to see how it all went.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you for the well wishes and positive vibes.

Hopefuljen I feel your pain - I had a crown and 3 fillings the other day and my whole mouth was numb. My DH thought it was funny trying to make me smile - was not impressed. Rest up and take lots of panadol!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate- congrats hon!! That's a big egg haul.. Yay!! Fingers crossed for good feet results today. Really take it easy on yourself for the next week!! Lots of water and electrolytes.. x

Hopefuljen- tooth pain is the worst. Hopefully your medicated up and not feeling too bad today! Snuggles in bed with dvds. Bliss. x

Afm: I am a bit silly and poas this morning- I no way too early but was just hoping! Bfn. Fingers crossed its just way too early, that and the fact that I've been waking up 8 times a night to pee!!! On the up side I lost 3 kg over night so feeling alot better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Kate - WOW great numbers! Hope you got good fert rates today? How are you feeling after EPU?

Kristen - Hope your transfer went well today!!

Lovedup - Ahhhh way too early I think, but at least you now know that the trigger is def out of your system, so any positive you get will be a BFP!! 3kg loss is huge, are you feeling better now? Not so bloated? I have been taking it so easy, hubby has been making me soup etc etc sometimes it's nice being the patient, just wish the pain didn't have to come with it LOL!! SO any more plans for testing? Have you gone mad yet??

Calli & JG - Hope you are both doing well. What's next for you both?

AFM - I'm doing well, still a bit sore but expected that! Can't wait to get into our next cycle, am feeling positive, it has to be the one!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- its quiet in here!

Hopefuljen- I'm glad ur DH is taking such good care of you. Our hubbies deserve a f***ing medal for what they have to helplessly watch us go through. Hopefully soon you'll be cycling again for the last time!

Kate- how are you feeling hon? Any news yet on your fert rates?

Kristin- did you get your results yesterday? My fingers are crossed for you!!

Calli- how are you feeling hon? AF all over and done with? What are your plans from here?

AFM: I'm just slowly losing my mind...... I lost another 2 kgs last night, so I'm almost back to my pre EPU weight- feeling alot more comfortable!! Just counting down the mins to next Wednesday... Today is 6dp5dt.
    DH has planned a little outing for us tomoz to help distract me. Bless him.
    Have a lovely weekend ladies. x