Closed Thread
Page 88 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls,

Welcome back Calli - I'm glad you're feeling ok and ready for the next step. Do you have an appt with your Dr yet? Are you still in pain or has it subsided?

FSH is going ok - I'm super bloated which is meant to be good. Doesn't go well for sleeping and general moving about though!

It has been a touch week with out my DH. Just simple things like putting the bins out, feeding the animals etc. Gets a bit overwhelming! He's home tomorrow thankfully.

Just chilling on the couch tonight watching TV.

Night girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls...

But upset today, well no I'm in anger stage ATM,. Got yet another neg this morning on a hpt.. I'm so over this! I want to scream to the world to get effed! Why me! Why effing me!!!! All I keep thinking is that this is my karma I've done something to deserve this..

I'm sorry, I just didn't think it would affect me so much.. I thought I was developing a thicker skin..

Now back to saving again... I'll pop on for personals tomorrow when I'm feeling human again..

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Mind if I join this thread? I've been at Monash since July 2011. Was diagnosed with PCOS just over a year ago and we are now on our third cycle of IVF after trying everything else. FET is Thursday and hoping this is the lucky one. Wishing you all the best of luck in your cycles and hoping you all get that BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - I am so sorry. I wish there was something more I could say or do. This is all sucks, and it doesn't seem to get any easier. It def doesn't seem fair at all. I really really hope you are one of those whose body doesn't relate well to POAS, and you get a different result on BT. But feel free to rant away and get that anger out. I wish it was different...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls

Lovedup – Hope the pain is getting better today, and that Dr O gives you some good news. Although I guess you also need to feel confident about doing the transfer as well. Bless your DH looking after you, it def sounds like you need some love. Glad we have the long weekend so you can do some more resting up!

Kate – Glad you’re levels are looking good, and as much as the bloating is not comfy it is a good sign! I found sparkling water good for relieving the bloating, while a lot of people say Gatorade is good (especially after EPU)...When is your DH next home?

Calli – Good to see you back! Completely understand needing to step back and take some time with DH, we’ll always be around here when you need. I found that after my last cycle, my AF was very heavy and quite painful, but not near anything like you have described, so sorry I can’t help. If you are worried ring the nurses at your clinic and they will be able to advise you. Hope you get a good new direction from your FS. Do you have any frozen embryos? The medicines I am using are in conjunction with a frozen cycle, in particular the progynova (which is a HRT – it’s a very common protocol). The prednisolene is a steroid that helps with any immune issues (I believe – correct me if I’m wrong) and metmorphin is a diabetes medicine but is commonly used in the treatment of PCOS with or without IVF.

Kristen – Welcome Welcome!! Oooh lots of luck for your transfer on Thursday, how are you feeling?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Calli- dont fee awful complaining about your pain! That seems to be all I've done for days! Im just thankful you girls are here for me, just as we are here for you! I was actually wondering myself if AF would be worse after a stimmed cycle. You poor thing! Rest up, take some time for just you, you deserve it, gosh we all do after all that we've been putting our bodies through!

Kate- it must be hard without DH! I can't even imagine. Do you have any family on the GC? Id be if I didn't have DH to help take care of things/me, so I consider you one very STRONG lady!

Jessesgirl- I think its fine to have a good yell every now and then! Not sure where you moved to but I always find the beach a good place to watch the waves and let a bit of frustration out! Maybe just turn your music up real loud at home and have a good yell! Its def not fair, I agree!! It baffles me to think that so many IDIOTS can fall preg at the drop of the hat and then there are women like us paying through the nose and putting our bodies through torture- just for a 'chance'. I highly doubt that you deserve this so Im saying this ones not at the hands of karma- it just plain sux!

HopefulJen- thanks for your thoughts hon. Im actually feeling a lot better today- thank god!! I thought I was going to die. lol. I spoke to Kee this morning and we are set to go through with transfer tomorrow morning at 9! I have one perfect little blasty and a couple of morulas left out of 11 eggs.. Fingers crossed, cause to be honest if I don't get something out of these, I highly doubt Ill be doing this again. My scarring made EPU a nightmare!!

Looks like a lot of us ladies have PCOS in here, you'll have to let me no how the metformin goes Jen.

Kristin- Welcome. Good luck for your FET on Thursday!

Well ladies, I'm off to rest some more to make sure Im good for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefuljen - I'm feeling pretty good. I've been having acupuncture and it definately helps keeping me calm and relaxed.

Lovedup - good luck for tomorrow. Hope it's nice and easy after everything you have been through!

Calli - after my first IVF cycle AF was extremely heavy and painful but after the second cycle AF was light and only lasted 2 days. I mentioned it to the nurse but they weren't worried about it.

I'm glad there is a place where we can rant and rave and have people actually understand where we are coming from. Not many people know that DH and I are going through IVF and it seems at the moment every second person we know has just had a baby, having a baby or trying and it's getting so frustrating that after 18 months we still are no closer to holding our baby in our arms.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely agree Kristin, it's nice to have this group of friends for support etc. (we were only just saying that the other day!)

Well.......... I am PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) it was so beautiful watching the shooting star go inside! Made me tear up!

We only have possibly 1 emby left though to freeze tomoz. seems crazy that out of 11 eggs we only end up with 2.

They were saying I looked almost 6 months preg already with all the bloating and gas still in my belly. - tell you I feel like a beached whale too!

Hope you ladies all have a lovely long weekend! The weather outside is amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I Don't even have 1 emby to freeze..... Out of 11 eggs which I'm still swollen and in pain from.

Devastated!!

Everything for us is riding on the emby inside me. 1dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup yay for being PUPO!!!

I'm sorry that you had no frosties, especially after having such a hard time after EPU! BUT hopefully you won't need for frosties and this little emby will be snuggling in!!

How is your pain? Is it easing up? Hope you are having a chilledout weekend

X

Will come back later for more personals!! But I hope all you ladies are doing well X