Closed Thread
Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never been in so much pain or so sick in all my life. Yesterday morning 6.00am we had the ambo's pick me up and take me to emergency.

I Haven't been able to keep a thing down for over 24 hrs. Pain relief yesterday equals: 1 green whistle, 2 Panadol, 5 shots of morphine, 5 endone, 2 panadeine forte and I'm still in loads pain. Pretty much worst, longest day of my life.

6 fertilized but not sure if I'll be able to go through with transfer Saturday. Fingers crossed I get better soon!

Calli I am so so sorry for you. Big hugs and would give u all more love but I'm dieing.

Chat soon. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

Calli202  (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez - is that pain normal????????????????????????

Hope you are ok today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kate,

Not to worry it isn't normal, I have kissing ovaries (they're scarred behind making them harder to get at) so i expected a little bit more pain but def not that! I can just feel everything inside me really raw swollen and cramps and cause of the pain can only lay flat on my back. Anyway I was able to keep a little bit of food down so fingers crossed I'm on the mend.
    How are you going with your Fsh jabs? Getting any better? It must be hard with DH away! your a little soldier!
    Just so u no, I found the actual EPU easier than I thought it'd be, the whole rest of the day I was a bit tender but not too bad. - it hit me the day after cause he'd stirred me up inside to get at ovaries.

How are you feeling Calli? You poor darlin. A 'me' post is never selfish especially under the circumstances! Pour your little heart out, we are all here for you.

Hopefuljen how are you doing? I see that the good doctor has his plan ready to go for you. Did it involve the intralipid injection as well?

Hey Jessesgirl - hope ur enjoying ur new home and new work.

Have to go back to sleep now. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup - Oh hun I can't even begin to imagine the pain you were/are in, you poor thing. Are you still in the hospital? How is your pain? I'll keep everything crossed that you settle down ready for your transfer on Saturday! But on another note YAY for having 6 fertilised eggs!! Rest up and feel better soon.
    I'm not doing the intralipid IV thing, I am on metmorphin instead, which is targeted more at PCOS, combined with a few other pills, so fingers crossed that is what is going to take us over the line...

Kate - How are you going with your jabs? When's your next FS appt?

JG - Hope everything is going well in there!!

Calli - How are you feeling? Feel free to keep venting if you like...

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning,

Just a real quick post, wanted to check how you all are...

Lovedup - How is your pain, I hope you are feeling better!

JG - How are you feeling about tomorrow? Thinking about you!

Calli - Hope you and DH are ok...

Kate - Less then a week to EPU!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Jen - had blood tests yesterday and oestrogen levels rising nicely. Blood tests and scans on Monday and if all ok then EPU on Wednesday.

Really want to be back in bed though! I'm so bloated and was sooo uncomfortable last night so no sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hopefuljen but the pain hasn't really subsided at all, therefore it looks like we might have to cancel our ET

My 4 Emby's were going pretty well too, 1 was a bit fast and 1 a bit slow.

I have to wait to hear from Dr O this afternoon but I'm pretty sure I don't even want to go through with it in this much pain. - I can hardly walk to the toilet on my own. DH has had last few days off work to wait on me hand and foot. I still can hardly eat either.

Kate- I'm glad things are progressing for you. Good luck for your bt on Monday so you can do your EPU!

Back to my endone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup that is no good you may have to cancel. What is the pain caused from??? What happens if you cancel, do they freeze the eggs?

Hope you make a speedy recovery and can go ahead with it all.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scarring/adhesions. My ovaries are frozen with adhesions, 1 of my tubes is completely adhered to the back wall and obv when he was getting at my overly swollen ovaries, because they are scarred behind he's stirred up alot of the scarring causing alot of pain..

The nurses called me today and I started crying cause the last few days have just been hell. They were really lovely and still had hope I might recover enough by Saturday.

Fingers crossed!!!

Anywho enough about me, how are you ladies coping with things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

Thank you for all your kind posts. I am sorry to have gone off the radar for a few days but DH and I needed have had a couple of days to ourselves. We are now feeling like we are ready to tackle the next step. We will hear from our doctor in the next couple of days as to when we can start again (either start this cycle or wait till next). I have never been in so much pain (from AF) in my life though... thought that I might need to go to the hospital a couple of time cause it was so bad. Crazy I know - does anyone know if this is normal?? I am still sore and bloated but not as sore as the last couple of days.

Loved up - I feel awful complaining about my pain when it seems that you have been in HUGE amounts of pain. How are you feeling today? Any more news on the ET? I will be sending you get well quick wishes in the hope that you are still alright for Saturday . BTW is this your first cycle (sorry my memory is like a siv)? Just wondering cause if so, at least your doctor will be prepared for next time. If not, did it happen like this last time?

Kate - How are you finding FSH jabs? I had some headaches with the Lucerin jabs but they improved with FSH. I admire you with DH being away... don't know that I could be as strong as you.

Hopeful Jen - How is everything going for you? What is Metformin used for? I have PCOS but have never heard of it? In fact I haven't heard of progynova or prednisolene either? What are these used for? Sorry for all the questions.

Jessesgirl - How is you new job going? Hope all is well in your world