Closed Thread
Page 86 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Just jumping on quickly to say I had 11 eggs picked up.

Will jump on later to catch up on you ladies. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovedup - that is wonderful news. I hope the rest of the process goes well for you!

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo woo well done Lovedup!! You must be happy!! Enjoy resting up today!

Hope everyone is doing well X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

Loved up, that is such wonderful news . Rest up cause you will need your strength for the next chapter. I am sending your eggs wonderful fertilising thoughts .

I hope everyone else is well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, have been feeling a bit down. I've been on FSH now since Friday and I'm not feeling good. I get all nauseous after the injection, mainly from the smell. Also been bloated, tired and the headaches!!! Plus my hubby is away all this week (( He's never travelled for work before and in the 3 most important weeks he's away! I stayed home yesterday and spent the whole day on the couch with my cat (she wouldn't leave me alone and slept on my bed last night). Back at work today though.

How is everyone else going??

Calli202 when is your BT??

Lovedup have you heard back from the clinic re: embryo transfer details??

Hopefuljen are you feeling ok about your appt with Dr Ong? When are you starting your next cycle?

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning...

Kate – I’m sorry that you have been feeling down, feel free to come and share with us. It’s got to be hard not having your DH with you at the moment. That sucks that the FSH is making you feel sick, can you take a bit of time off work to relax at home? I don’t know if this will help, but when I suffer from nausea I always feel better if I eat something, so maybe eating on a regular basis will help, fruit or crackers or something? I will hopefully be starting back up again in 2 ½ weeks as soon as AF shows, keeping everything crossed!

Lovedup – Hope you had a happy call this morning with great fert rates!! How are you feeling after EPU?

JG – How is the 2WW treating you, have you tested yet? So much stuff going on for you at the moment, so hope that is keeping you nice and distracted. Fingers crossed!

Calli – WOW your BT is tomorrow, that seems to have crept up! How are you feeling? Did you cave and POAS? Loads of luck for tomorrow!!

To all the other gorgeous girlies I hope you are all doing well! Ahh not long to go now Liesey!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopefuljen,

Thanks for your post. Yes I find eating more does help with the nausea - rice crackers are my new friend

I think I'm starting to overthink stuff now too - which always lands me in trouble!! My EPU is due for 9th May, which means embryo transfer around the 14th May... I kept thinking - holy crap I could be pregnant in 2 weeks. It's a bit of a spin out when it's all timed like this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Well this is a very sad post for me . I got my AF this morning and the clinic confirmed (through early BT) its a BFN for me this month. Had a very teary day although had to try and hold it together at work (you can only cry in the bathroom for so long before someone at my work figures you are missing in action and starts asking questions). Think I am just going to have a quiet night with DH (also very disappointed). Sorry this is a selfish post but . . .

Hope you all are going well. Will still keep my fingers crossed for all of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calli202 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Well this is a very sad post for me . I got my AF this morning and the clinic confirmed (through early BT) its a BFN for me this month. Had a very teary day although had to try and hold it together at work (you can only cry in the bathroom for so long before someone at my work figures you are missing in action and starts asking questions). Think I am just going to have a quiet night with DH (also very disappointed). Sorry this is a selfish post but . . .

Hope you all are going well. Will still keep my fingers crossed for all of you xx

Calli I am so so sorry. Take some time for you and hubby, it is real emotional hit... Just know that we are here whenever you need to talk. Again so so sorry...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Calli202  (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Calli,

I'm so sorry about the result.. and please don't feel you are being selfish. It's a crazy thing we're all doing here and you're more than ok to be selfish when something like this happens.

I hope you and your hubby are there for each other tonight and stay strong.

Kate

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

Calli202  (06-05-2012)