Closed Thread
Page 85 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Calli- Both Mustangkt and I myself are on our very first cycle aswell! Wow, so your already so far into your 2WW. How exciting!! What date is your preg test set for and which clinic are you going through?

Hi Mustangkt - to be very honest I feel like a big fat bloated whale with period pains and head aches. lol But its all wort it in the end.
    I had to come home from work today as Im just not getting much sleep and my belly feels yuck! I get so hungry but can only tolerate bland foods then feel sick after. So weird! Anyway, trying to stay positive about EPU and hope that I get a good healthy bunch of eggs!
    I just finished taking my 2 a day jabs, all I can say is swap sides so one on each side and ice first helps. Good luck! I just remembered your jabs are at 4.30 am aren't they? You poor thing!

Hopefuljen- Ive taken your advice. Ive had my friends load a heap of comedy movies onto a hard drive so thats what I plan to do for the next few days.. Will report back on Monday after EPU. Good luck on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies...

Lovedup - It is such an exciting time getting all those dates, you really are at the business end of it all. Wow three weeks you'll find out, I got butterflies for you!! Thanks for thinking of me, am kinda nervous about tomorrow, I'm sure we'll come away with a great plan, I hope it's the one that gives us what we're wishing for........ Good luck for Monday hun if we don't speak before!!

Kate - Have you heard back regarding your FSH jabs? Aww hun I'm sorry you're having a teary day, take it easy tonight and try to relax!!

Calli - Welcome!!! Hoping that your positive sounding symptoms reflect in a BFP! How are you going not peeing on a stick?

Keeping everything crossed for all three of you and also for JG!!

to all the other lovely ladies, hope you are all doing well!!

AFM - Hair appt and appt with Dr O tomorrow!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for making me feel so welcome - its nice to know that there are other people out there going through the same thing and having the same feelings.

Lovedup - My test is booked for 2 May and I am sooo apprehensive. I am really scared of a BFN but remaining positive for a BFP I am with Gold Coast Fertility. Who are you seeing? I had the similar feelings as you experienced at during the jab time - often felt queezy which wasn't fantastic at work. I felt better after I stopped the jabs. Hopefully it will be the same for you.

Mustangkt - I will keep everything crossed for you that your levels are good to go

Kate - Hi and

Hopefuljen - I am holding off from HPT cause I am scared to get a BFN or a BFP and its not accurate I would prefer to just wait until the Dr tests me properly. I say this now but that may change in the next few days. Do you know when I can first test? Sounds like you will have a nice day, what with getting your hair done and then doctors appointment. Hope its all positive

AFM, I am a little tired after work but that's completely normal. My boobs are still sore (which I hope is a good sign). Am feeling a little like a whale as I don't want to exercised, just in case. Still keeping fingers crossed for a BFP next Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Calli

There is a sticky thread on the front page that tells you what happens to the embryos after they have been transferred. From what I have heard the earliest you should test from is 14dpo (which is 14 days after egg pick up) although some ladies on here have got positives from as early as 10dpo, but everyone is different. I normally wait until the blood test day as well, but then my clinic only makes you wait about 11 days for blood test after transfer, so not as long as some clinics (that is 16 days after egg transfer).

Hope that all made sense..... if not ask away!!
    Will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP!

Lovedup - Yay for finishing your jabs only trigger left, I find that gives the same sensation as the antagonist, so ice again .... Ooh cool, get any good films???

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Lovedup - My hubby is away at the moment so I'm doing them by myself - at a more reasonable time too! PS: You've described how I am feeling too - think I'm going to go home today soon - worst headache ever. I started FSH today too... and I didn't cry yesterday! I do pilates on Thursday night, my instructor knows about the IVF and takes it easy on me! I did cry in the class last week when I couldn't do something properly!!!

Calli202 - FYI I'm Kate (mustangkt). I don't know about anyone else but I feel weird going by my username!!! Are you still holding out on the HPT?

Hopefuljen - Wishing you luck and strength today for your appt. I hope you get the answers you need.

Hope everyone has a nice day in this rainy weather. I think my bed and doona are calling me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls!

Well I made it!! Oh what a long drive!! Got here about 7.30 last night and never want to do that drive again!! Haha.

How are the jabs going for you girls? I think mentally it's the easiest part, I struggle with the tww badly! I'm 4dp5dt now and I have no idea what's going on.. Wish I had symptoms! I have no idea if I'm imagining it or not so I'm going with imagination!

My blood test is next Friday 4th! God seems so far away!

I'm excited for you girls! Jabbing away! You could all be due the sane time if you fall pregnant!

Well I'm off, meeting my new employer today for the first time! Only had a phone interview with them! Eek! Wish me luck!!

Much love to you girls!!

X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Liesey  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen- how did you go with ong!?!? Hoping good news for you!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely Ladies,

I wanted to check in last night but was exhausted after a HUGE day at work again. So glad the weekend is here (not to mention it is another day closer to BT!).

Hopefuljen - Thank you for the info re embryo's sticky thread. Its good to know what's happening. It can be such a confusing time which is why it is so nice to have some support. Until a few days ago when I found this site I was trying to survive on my own. DH is wonderful but don't think they can ever fully understand what we go through (even though he is the most amazing man and tries so hard ). To be honest, I think I will wait to BT and not HPT before hand. Would be heartbreaking if it was a BFP but then the blood test showed BFN. Safer that way.

Mustabgkt (Kate) - Sorry, I didn't realise you were Kate but just saw you needed some cuddles. Quite agree its strange going by our user names. How is your headache? Hope you are feeling heaps better this morning. I suffered from a few headaches when I was in my jabbing stage. They are horrible!

Jessesgirl - Hi and quite agree that the jabs are the easiest part (mentally speaking of course). Painful of course but not mentally as stressful as the TWW. Roll on Friday (4/5) for you and Wednesday (2/5) for me! for both of us! Btw how did you like your employer? Hope it all goes well for you.

AFM, I am relieved it is the weekend. Am having a quiet weekend with hubby and catching up with a few close friends. No new symptoms to report but thankfully, no AW .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy weekend Ladies

Thanks for thinking of me. The appt with Dr O went well, he had a whole plan ready for me, and we chatted about some of the worries and doubts that DH and I had, and Dr O made us feel confident going into this next cycle. We have decided to transfer 2 embryos next cycle, although Dr O said that we were high risk for multiples he supports our decision, so YAY. I have started Metformin for PCOS and am on the progynova, prednisolene and progesterone, so am going to enjoy the next few weeks and head to hopefully our last lucky cycle!!!
    Going to see Woman in Black tonight, which is part of the Gold Coast film festival, and am looking forward to it, have seen the stage show back home in London 4 times, will be interesting to see the film version!!

JG – How was meeting your new boss? Thursday must have been a bloody long day for you both, hope you guys have a great first weekend up there. It’s raining heaps here so you won’t be missing the weather! Are you coming back here for your BT, or having it up there? How you feeling?

Calli – Oh wow not long to go til the BT now! Sounds like you’re not going too mad not testing!! Hope the time flies by for you, at the least weekends always do anyway. You having any more symptoms?

Kate – Hope your headache eased off hun, how are you feeling today? Hope the jabs are all going well, is your hubby back this weekend ? Does that mean you’ll go back to those super early morning jabs again?

Lovedup – Hey hun hope you are feeling ok and getting ready for Monday. Enjoy your weekend off jabbing!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sunday ladies!!

Just popping on quickly to wish Lovedup lots of luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you hun!! Let us know how you go, and rest up lots tomorrow!! X

Will come back tomorrow for more...

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well; jabbing, 2wwing, due bubs waiting, and yummy mummying!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (30-04-2012)