Closed Thread
Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just being discharged, will pop on tonight!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Hopefuljen Im really glad you're going to have a vino tonight and that you're looking forward. - Your a strong woman and it sounds like you have a lovely man by your side too. Is your 30th birthday in June? My 30th is this July!

Jessesgirl - how'd the milky infusion go? How are you feeling? And where are you moving to? Sorry Im nosey!

Mustangkt- how are you and where are you at tonight, you haven't checked in... hehehe.

->Can I just say, its been really lovely having you girls to talk to! I have only told a couple of other girlfriends but they obviously just don't fully understand and its just really nice to no that you girls are here and can completely relate. So thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    I've made an appt to see Dr O next Friday (earliest he had) and I guess we will see what he says and go from there. I think I might ask him about the intrapilid thing JG and see what He says.

JG - Glad your transfusion is going well. Hope you don't mind but I have a heap of questions too... How long does it take? Does it hurt? Does it cost much? (sorry to ask just curious)... Questions, questions, questions.... I am hoping so much that this is what you need to bring you your BFP!!!

X
    No probs! Ask away !

Mine took 4 hours from when it started, but your there for about 5ish hours. It's doesn't hurt, just the canula going in! Yuk I hate that feeling! Then when it starts it's just a cold feeling in your arm.. I just kept my arm under the blanket so no worries!

Cost wise it was $60 for the medication. And then my phi paid for the bed stay.. I think with allamanda it's about $1000 without phi.. But don't quote me on that!

I've heard good results from it! If we get our bfp then I'll have to have it done again after its confirmed.

But I'm also on steroids and augmentin (yes penicillin) to kill and ward off any issues! And still dhea too.. Walking pill factory!!

I'm sorry to ask but is this your first cycle? I have such a bad memory ATM!! Kee might not put all that stuff onto you if it's first go!

But if not mention my name and he'll remember! God I love that man!! I'll def Tavel down here to cycle!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girlies

Lovedup - Ooooh 30 in July, hopefully you won't be able to drink on yours either!! It is lovely having people to talk to who do just get it, through the highs and the lows. Always here for a chat!!

JG - Thanks for all the information, I'm getting a list of things ready to discuss with Dr O on Friday, think we need a new approach to things. This is now my fourth cycle, I fell pregnant on the first cycle, but sadly lost the baby at 12 weeks. We then did 2 FET cycles, followed by a stim cycle which ended today. So will now be going into another FET cycle. At the end of our last FET cycle Dr O mentioned possibly going intralipds and a different approach if this cycle didn't work, but he was positive it would, sadly that wasn't enough to push it over the line. So want to make sure that we explore all the avenues we can this time....
    WOW 5 hours is quite a lot of time there... how are you feeling now? How are you going on the steroids are you having many side effects?
    And yea def agree that Dr O is fab!!!
    Have you got a date for your transfer yet?

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Hi Girlies

Lovedup - Ooooh 30 in July, hopefully you won't be able to drink on yours either!! It is lovely having people to talk to who do just get it, through the highs and the lows. Always here for a chat!!

JG - Thanks for all the information, I'm getting a list of things ready to discuss with Dr O on Friday, think we need a new approach to things. This is now my fourth cycle, I fell pregnant on the first cycle, but sadly lost the baby at 12 weeks. We then did 2 FET cycles, followed by a stim cycle which ended today. So will now be going into another FET cycle. At the end of our last FET cycle Dr O mentioned possibly going intralipds and a different approach if this cycle didn't work, but he was positive it would, sadly that wasn't enough to push it over the line. So want to make sure that we explore all the avenues we can this time....
    WOW 5 hours is quite a lot of time there... how are you feeling now? How are you going on the steroids are you having many side effects?
    And yea def agree that Dr O is fab!!!
    Have you got a date for your transfer yet?

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday!!

X
    Ok sorry! Have to quote so I don't forget what I'm writing!! Haha

Omg!! Yes push with all your might!!! Do the infusion!!! If it gets you over the line it's worth all the 5 hours there.. Do u have phi??

I'm going ok.. Finding its lowering my immune system.. But I don't care what I have to take, I will get pregnant! Not getting any side effects really, still on dhea and don't get much from that apart from having to wash my hair every second day.

So that's two full stims you've done now? Yes push!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I am forever scrolling up!!
    Ahhh thats great that you aren't having many side effects! Ohh but look after yourself with your low immune system!!
    I don't mind the 5 hours I'd sit there all day if it meant we'd get our BFP!!! You know how it is I will def push, just getting all my info together, and I know Dr O will have a good plan too.

We will all get there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the positive attitude ladies!! I just no that when we finally do get to hold our beautiful little babies this will all be worth it!

My body is def responding to the meds, I start the antagonist tomorrow which is good cause I am def getting close to ov. ---TMI alert --- but getting alot of cm! Like wow!

I've read that the antagonist jab hurts heaps. Have you started yours Kate or what sort of cycle are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Antagonist was fine and as Liesey said I iced the spot first, then I didn't feel too much except it was a bit stingy after.

Going to go get some fresh air and sit on the beach with DH.

Hope you ladies are feeling good today. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww lovedup am glad that your antagonist went well, I find that for a couple of mins after it's a little stingy and itchy but not too bad, and it goes away pretty quick! How exciting that you are on your antagonist jabs, when are you next in to see Dr O? Hope you have a lovely day at the beach!!

JG - Hope you are feeling well after your intralipid. When's your ET?

Kate - Hopeyour jabs are going well, and you're not suffereing the side effects too much!

to Liesey, Stacy (and Aston) and Kitty - Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!

AFM - Hubby and I are spending some today listing some concepts that we want to discuss with Dr O, and also setting some direction for the next four weeks. But first we are going to Supernova (ha ha) hubby loves reading Science Fiction books and finds it hard getting good ones so I'm going with him to find some!! And then a yummy roast dinner later and a few hours skyping with friends back home!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you enjoy your yummy roast dinner and Skype catch up. On our drive down the beach we seen a few people dressed up in costumes. Was funny.
    I'm really into a vampire series called The Blackdagger Brotherhood.- not sure if he's into vampires but that series is great/hot lusty and i can't put them down. Get the books online inc delivery for $7. So cheap!

Anywho my next appt is BT and scan on Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed!

Btw good luck with your next appt with Dr O trying to put together the next plan of attack. -Let me no how it goes.

x