Closed Thread
Page 82 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Jen glad you're feeling better - is there any news??? To be totally honest I had never really considered the fact of this not working (I'm still in a bit on denial about actually having to do IVF at all). I don't know how I'm going to handle it if it doesn't work. Even the IVF clinic said it may not work first go & hubby said he wants to move if we don't have kids (we have a big house). I haven't even been thinking these thoughts - maybe I should??

Also - sorry my ignorance but what is A/C??

Lovedup - I feel your pain re: moments of anger! We had dinner out with family on Saturday for my father-in-laws birthday. My meal was disgusting and I had to tell the waitress (after arguing with the in-laws about who was going to say something). Anyways I got really angry and then I started crying - how embarrassing!! They ended up taking the meal off the bill. Probably thought I was a freak too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone

Kate - Have had the test, just waiting for the call. I guess you have to be realistic about IVF and the success rates, but I think the number of people falling pregnant first cycle is going up and up. I have everything crossed that this will work for you first time. I think I was in a bit of denial about the whole IVF thing as well, and for some reason it seems to have crept on me this cycle, I'm extremely emotional this time round. But I think you should be thinking positively, you're on the way to making the family you have always wanted...
    As for A/C, I meant the air con he he!!

Lovedup - How are you doing today?

JG - Good luck hun!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the results in and sadly it's another negative I feel pretty shattered. It feels like our dream is getting further away, not closer...

Hope you ladies are all doing well X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no I am truly sorry to hear this. I really can't imagine how you must be feeling.

Did they give any reason why it didn't work or where to go from now??

Does your clinic offer counseling?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so so sorry to hear that Hopefuljen!! I've been thinking about you all morning but couldn't jump on until now!
    Hop into bed and have a good cry, your completely in your right to let it all out any sadness and frustration your feeling. -Wish I was there to give you a big hug and make you a cup of tea. My thoughts are with you. x
    Last edited by Lovedup; 20-04-2012 at 15:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Jen- I'm so sorry hun, I really am.. Be good to yourself.. It's not an easy process for us is it.. Thinking of you hun. 💋

We really need a bfp in this thread!! It's got to happen soon!

Liesey- how are you hun?? Wow its flown by!! 3 weeks to go! How are u feeling?

Hi to everyone!!! How's everyone's jabs!?

Sorry I'm my phone and tbh my memory is crap!! Sorry girls!!

Afm- sitting in allamanda ATM with this transfusion... It's actually relaxing.. Forced break even.. But still have so much packing to do!

All the nurses have said this stuff is great and so many girls fall preg from it! I can only hope! I think the more transfers u have the more realistic u become..

Thinking of u girls!! X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate- yes the good old flushes!! I had them bad last cycle! Not much we can do sadly!

Lovedup- how are u going hun??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl what exactly does this transfusion thing your doing assist with? I'd like to understand what your in there doing. Lol.

Mustangkt - you poor thing crying at dinner! Do the in laws no ur going through IVF??

I lost my cool again today something fierce. So....... I want in to work and am making my morning coffee. Notice the kitchen stinks again (work with all males who don't clean up after themselves!! Grrrr!) Anywho. I kicked the small bin with scraps in it and dead set 300 cockroaches ran out of the bin. Once I finished screaming I went off my nana! I mean seriously, that's just plain disgusting!!! They were everywhere!!!!

I think I was in my right to lose my cool but still, I did say a few things I maybe shouldn't have. -oops!

Other than that I just can't focus/concentrate very well at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun!! U poor thing but seriously I'd have done the same!!

Breathe!! HahA

Basically I've had 2 transfers and 4 good embys transferred.. So I'm doing a fet this time... So fs is wondering if I have some inflammatory issue... This transfusion app is great for it. Helps a lot of threatened miscarriages too! It's a soy/ peanut in its purest form.. It's cold in my arm and looks like milk!!

Anything to get my bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for all your kind words girls, it really means a lot, am feeling a bit lost this afternoon and it was nice to see your posts.

I've made an appt to see Dr O next Friday (earliest he had) and I guess we will see what he says and go from there. I think I might ask him about the intrapilid thing JG and see what he says, especially if its meant to help with miscarriages too. I really wanted to go straight into another cycle, but was told by the nurses I had to wait a cycle, which sucks! It means that cycle will fall right on my 30th, no wine for me haha!!

Lovedup - A cup of tea would have gone down really well thanks hun, thats so sweet of you, will have a wine tonight now and I'll cheers you all seeing as you're all mid cycle. And hey I don't blame you for going mad at the guys, that is disgusting, hopefully they'll learn now he he!!

Kate - How's the sleeping and hot flushes going? Hope you get some more sleep over the weekend.

JG - Glad your transfusion is going well. Hope you don't mind but I have a heap of questions too... How long does it take? Does it hurt? Does it cost much? (sorry to ask just curious)... Questions, questions, questions.... I am hoping so much that this is what you need to bring you your BFP!!!

X