Closed Thread
Page 81 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Liesey – How exciting to only have just over 3 weeks away, you must be bursting with happiness! Are you all ready for her arrival? How are you feeling?

Lovedup – YAY for starting your cycle, and well done for doing your first jab!! Hopefully you won’t get any side effects and just cruise your way through.

Mustangkt – Ahhh the insomnia must be horrible, is there anything you can do about it?

JG , Stacy (and gorgeous little Aston) and Kitty hope you are all going well!!

X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Lovedup  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hopefuljen - No insomnia is not the best.. I'm an auditor too so numbers, computers and tiredness do not mix! I think I'm overtired now!!!

Liesey - congrats on your up and coming arrival! I have had girlfriends who had Dr Dunn as their ob and said he was wonderful. He's down at John Flynn right??

Lovedup - I was super stressed about my first injection too and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I've been going through some other stressful stuff at the moment so I'm emotionally all over the place which I think just adds to the effects!!

The joys of being a women.

PS: How do you put the little signature thing at the bottom of your messages??????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hopefully things calm down for you soon Mustangkt and I agree with the joys of being a women!

In regards to adding a signature, go to "user control panel" and then on the left hand side down the side you will see edit signature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning!!

Sorry for the me post....

Have had a bit of spotting today, BT is due tomorrow, so I sadly think it's over for me again. I'm feeling pretty down worse than the last two times actually, I really thought it had worked this time. And maybe I will get the surprise of my life tomorrow and then I'll feel like a bit of an idiot, but honestly right now I think it's all over. My due date should have been 3 weeks yesterday, this should've been the happiest time of my life. Sorry for the pity party, I hate being like this!! Anyways I'll dust myself off, smile and go again.

Hope all you lovely ladies are going well with your jabs and not getting too many side effects!!

Mustangkt hope you managed to get some sleep last night, and work is ok today!!

JG good luck with your intrapilid tomorrow, hope the time goes by quickly!!

Lovedup hope your jabs this morning went easily like yesterdays!!

Again sorry for being a downer, thanks for being here.... X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey don't give up just yet! - Ive read that some spotting is fairly normal (pardon my ignorance as its my first time, but thats what Ive read)
    Id say Id be feeling scared and anxious right now too but try to remember that its not over till the fat lady sings!
    Tomorrow you will get your results and we will be here for you no matter which way it goes!! Rest up today if you can with a light hearted comedy or a good book (I think a sick day is in order!) and no that we all have our fingers crossed for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jen,

I'm really sorry to hear how you are feeling. Like Lovedup said, spotting could be normal. My girlfriend is 9 weeks pregnant and had spotting/discharge for a week and her ob said is was perfectly normal. Sometimes are bodies do weird things we can't explain but are ok??

Try to rest and relax today.

Sending you all my positive vibes

Kate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mustangkt, did you manage to get some sleep last night? Also did you find where I was talking about to add your signature?

Jessesgirl- good luck tomorrow!

Hopefuljen- just wanted to give you a hug!

Me: I don't feel any different at all. It must be because I'm only on a 150 dose..
    I'm glad I'm handling it well as DH came down with man flu and is pretty certain he's going to die so I'm having to tend to his every need lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedup For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovedup - Yes I slept - until 4:30am!! My hubby has been working down in Ballina so I get up so he can give me my jab (he wants to do it so he can feel included) but then I can't get back to sleep!

And yes thank you for your directions - hopefully it works!

That's good you're handling the injections... are you getting any hot flushes? I can understand what my mum goes through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's cute that he wants to be involved but yeah, it would suck not being able to go back to bed! -4:30 is eaaaarly!

I wasn't feeling anything until just before, I hate grocery shopping at the best of times but did it anyway as hubby's sick with his man flu.
    Anyway I got home with hands full of heavy groceries, unpacked everything, did the washing, started to get things ready to cook my yummy roast dinner and Coles forgot to pack it! -so I go back to Coles and they'd re-sold my roast lamb. - something pretty small i no but I was so angry on the drive home. Haha trivial. But no hot flashes, I have seen other girls on Aprils thread saying they'd had them though. Are you drinking plenty of water?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Lovedup and Kate for your kind words, it means a lot! Had a nice day with my best friend today as her Mum is visiting, Mum's always make you feel good I think... Not feeling as sad as I was this morning, I know it will more then be worth it all in the end!!

Kate - I find that I get the hot flushes too it's nasty, hope you have A/C for when you need it. It's lovely that you guys do it together...

Lovedup - Oooops a bit of shopping rage!!! Hope you managed to get a another good piece of Lamb, I love Roast dinners!!

X